• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One with so little fanfare that Fantrax doesn't even show it occurring. .... i send K. Vaughn, 2.12 and 2023 4th to Barilko for Ty Johnson, 3.1 and 2023 3rd. ....
Let the party begin !!!!!!
well after a few counters back and forth we went smaller than we strated
by no means was anything big involved it did however start with a few more piecs...

moving forward i think Ty found the spot where he belongs as Lefty has Carter and it will cost a pretty penny to pry him loose
and no he wasnt in these trade talks...

as for Vaughn i do not think he is worth any more than Ty at this point however as Lefty stated and knows he very well could be...

nice negotiations Lefty i do hope you enjoyed them as well....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lil deal for me n Lefty..
He gets Baker Mayfield, I get Donovan Peoples Jones. Hope I'm right about that kid
Yeah, one less hole to fill, although it's a cork and not a weld. .... but hopefully it's only for one week. As for DPJ, he was the only WR anyone showed any interest in and his production is tied to Mayfield - so hope they both do well when needed. .....
Pleasure @TREFF - we can get'er done without much back and forth.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even seeing small deals gives me that FOMO to try to and work something out,
Yes I so get the feeling. I myself just seemed addicted to doing deals or at least making offers. Many of my ideas are whacked LOL. Speaking of whacked ideas @TREFF sent you a pretty crazy one.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I so get the feeling. I myself just seemed addicted to doing deals or at least making offers. Many of my ideas are whacked LOL. Speaking of whacked ideas @TREFF sent you a pretty crazy one.
That one requires thought just to figure out what's going where..gonna have to gimme a minute or three on that one

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one requires thought just to figure out what's going where..gonna have to gimme a minute or three on that one
No problem even I figured I.went off the deep end with that one.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrigthy guys I'm considering putting Cook/Mattison on the table - it'll take a nice offer for sure (RB and WR) but just putting that out there for ya to chew on. ... I guess while I'm at it. Murray can be bought as well, but will need a top-tier QB included in that deal. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrigthy guys I'm considering putting Cook/Mattison on the table - it'll take a nice offer for sure (RB and WR) but just putting that out there for ya to chew on. ... I guess while I'm at it. Murray can be bought as well, but will need a top-tier QB included in that deal. ....
are you sure you don't mean a return top tier OF??

I'm very curious to know what exactly is going on there...it's been radio silence since he unfollowed and scrubbed the Cardinals from his social media

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you sure you don't mean a return top tier OF??

I'm very curious to know what exactly is going on there...it's been radio silence since he unfollowed and scrubbed the Cardinals from his social media
Well, it really doesn't matter - he has no real options in 2022, nor does the team. .... but it gives the beat-writers something to write about. ..
But he would be costly for me to part with. ...
BTW - another major story is that McVay probably will not coach as a 60yr old (he's 36) - so obviously he may part ways after the super-bowl. ...

Last edited:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it really doesn't matter - he has no real options in 2022, nor does the team. .... but it gives the beat-writers something to write about. ..
But he would be costly for me to part with. ...
BTW - another major story is that McVay probably will not coach as a 60yr old (he's 36) - so obviously he may part ways after the super-bowl. ...
Well sure he does..retirement from the NFL. Which is what I'm afraid of. If he ever wanted to return the Cardinals would still hold his rights, but, once (huge IF i should say) he retires, he can go do whatever he likes.

There's always options, especially when you've got enough money to just walk away and do nothing for awhile.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is right tasty bait there Lefty. We touched on Cook earlier and I already know it would take a nice offer. Lucky for me the last round of trade chats with Treff has brought me down to earth. I think I've got to just sit tight and wait for the draft, hard as that is for me. IDK what to think of my roster but this early on I'm hopeful, but the spring time that's sort of common. LOL

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is right tasty bait there Lefty. We touched on Cook earlier and I already know it would take a nice offer. Lucky for me the last round of trade chats with Treff has brought me down to earth. I think I've got to just sit tight and wait for the draft, hard as that is for me. IDK what to think of my roster but this early on I'm hopeful, but the spring time that's sort of common. LOL
Ohhhj suuuurrree..blame me :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I scoured the trade blocks and team rosters for a good hour yesterday evening..I've got a friggin trade itch, but couldn't see anything.

Anyone wanna give a shiny nickel (or two) for Theilen, Julio and/or AJ Green..yes a shiny nickel, not a greened up penny 2 for 1, 3 for 1, draft picks..whatever..I'm itchy!!

BTW, I've found a guy I anticipate overpaying for in the draft, assuming he doesn't land in a hellish situation..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I scoured the trade blocks and team rosters for a good hour yesterday evening..I've got a friggin trade itch, but couldn't see anything.

Anyone wanna give a shiny nickel (or two) for Theilen, Julio and/or AJ Green..yes a shiny nickel, not a greened up penny 2 for 1, 3 for 1, draft picks..whatever..I'm itchy!!

BTW, I've found a guy I anticipate overpaying for in the draft, assuming he doesn't land in a hellish situation..
Yeah hard to put together a offer at this point, but every time I see a post like yours I look. LOL. Picks are the easiest thing to move but need draft fever to get value out of them as most traders feel meh about the draft this early on. This is the hard time for FF for me, as there is no football and draft news hasn't taken off yet.
Been dipping my toes into the draft and starting to form impressions, but haven't went as far as watching actual game films of those mentioned in articles or video yet but I'm about to start that. Game films is all we got until the draft so need to spread it out to last until that time.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah hard to put together a offer at this point, but every time I see a post like yours I look. LOL. Picks are the easiest thing to move but need draft fever to get value out of them as most traders feel meh about the draft this early on. This is the hard time for FF for me, as there is no football and draft news hasn't taken off yet.
Been dipping my toes into the draft and starting to form impressions, but haven't went as far as watching actual game films of those mentioned in articles or video yet but I'm about to start that. Game films is all we got until the draft so need to spread it out to last until that time.
yep, and I finally made it past the top 2-3 guys at RB/WR and started watching "all play" type film on the more 'secondary' prospects..found a guy I like, but dealing for your 1.2 to get him is probably a bit extreme :). I'm guessing that unless he sets the combine on fire or lands in a primo spot (or is over drafted like CEH was), I can target him in the mid-late first/early second

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, and I finally made it past the top 2-3 guys at RB/WR and started watching "all play" type film on the more 'secondary' prospects..found a guy I like, but dealing for your 1.2 to get him is probably a bit extreme :). I'm guessing that unless he sets the combine on fire or lands in a primo spot (or is over drafted like CEH was), I can target him in the mid-late first/early second
Well I do have a early 2nd. :whistle:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have got one player that has caught my interest, a RB naturally. I always start with RBs. Need more film but do like what I've saw so far.