• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owners of Godwin, Evans and Fournette got to consider Brady retirement a blow. Speculation is a exodus may occur in Ampa.
Oh yeah, those will be ones to consider but Fournette was always in that book as a FA. ... could be good, same or less - depends on where they all go - or if any stay, who's the QB?.
And Godwin is a UFA baring the franchise tag...yes?? Could be good..could be bad.
Seems to be quite a few in that same boat, my friend, Robinson, Gordon, Conner, Edmonds, Adams, etc - - plus the on again, off again Rodgers and to a lesser extent Big Ben. .... gonna be a very interesting off-season for sure. And that's not even touching on the coaching carousel impact.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, those will be ones to consider but Fournette was always in that book as a FA. ... could be good, same or less - depends on where they all go - or if any stay, who's the QB?.

Seems to be quite a few in that same boat, my friend, Robinson, Gordon, Conner, Edmonds, Adams, etc - - plus the on again, off again Rodgers and to a lesser extent Big Ben. .... gonna be a very interesting off-season for sure. And that's not even touching on the coaching carousel impact.
Roger that fer sure..there's a whole shitpot full of guys who are gonna have a new QB, and or new coach..or at minimum, guys who are going to be rumored about having a new QB all off season..planning for '22 is a bit more of a stab in the dark than it typically is.

Buccaneers, Packers, Seahawks, Vikes, Broncos, Giants, Jags, Raiders, Steelers, Bears, Phins, Saints and Houston..at minimum... all having either a new HC or QB, or both...that's a TON of big time fantasy players that are just kinda up in the air going forward.
Not to mention will the Jets, Eagles, Colts, Browns, Lions and Falcons gonna stick with their current guys?
What is WFT gonna do?
And the Niners??
I count 20+ teams with an unsettled QB and/or HC situation...geesh

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger that fer sure..there's a whole shitpot full of guys who are gonna have a new QB, and or new coach..or at minimum, guys who are going to be rumored about having a new QB all off season..planning for '22 is a bit more of a stab in the dark than it typically is.

Buccaneers, Packers, Seahawks, Vikes, Broncos, Giants, Jags, Raiders, Steelers, Bears, Phins, Saints and Houston..at minimum... all having either a new HC or QB, or both...that's a TON of big time fantasy players that are just kinda up in the air going forward.
Not to mention will the Jets, Eagles, Colts, Browns, Lions and Falcons gonna stick with their current guys?
What is WFT gonna do?
And the Niners??
I count 20+ teams with an unsettled QB and/or HC situation...geesh
Yes sir - - this is not your pre-2000 NFL, big things change pretty much every year - - makes 'dynasty' ridiculously difficult - as well, as adding question marks to seasonal leagues. There are far less and less 'set it and forget it' options at every position every season. ....

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, @Stomp - we have an offer for you but trading with you is blocked until you drop a guy.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that note into consideration

Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU
Did you make a decision on the division name yet?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you make a decision on the division name yet?
Crap I completely spaced it!

Let’s go with… Big BENders

Because I gotta salute #7 & it’s sort of a play on “big spenders”… while also acknowledging my alcoholism during this pandemic

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap I completely spaced it!

Let’s go with… Big BENders

Because I gotta salute #7 & it’s sort of a play on “big spenders”… while also acknowledging my alcoholism during this pandemic
well Big Ben does fit the "Old School" mold.

I like it

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower i sent ya an offer lots of parts but not a lot of weight...

seeing your son has renamed my team i needed to place my "Hockey Sucks & Bill O'Brien Rules" team into the fray..

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower i sent ya an offer lots of parts but not a lot of weight...

seeing your son has renamed my team i needed to place my "Hockey Sucks & Bill O'Brien Rules" team into the fray..
Countered. ..... see comments

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill give my input tonight the counter is a no go....
Figured as much - - but based upon your message perhaps there is something else there - I'll look tomorrow.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured as much - - but based upon your message perhaps there is something else there - I'll look tomorrow.
always good to talk Lefty....

we may not make a deal however i know you get plenty done with others....so i always appreciate the back and forth...

its always an important learning experience