• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit can you fix my drop i want to drop idp Reeder and keep idp Jack who i dropped by mistake...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Lefty i'm one from being compliant... my last cut will come soon enough as i look around at potential trades ..

just wanted to send a feeler at ya if Hopkins interests you to pair with Murray in Nuks golden years...

i certainly wont give him away.... im here if ya have anything in mind you can pm any idea/offers
See pm -

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower tried to send you an offer based on your trade block update...but says commish has removed your trade privileges. Did you put yourself in timeout?
I would never do that as much as I like a good deal !!!!! Must be that Bandit guy - send me a pm

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower tried to send you an offer based on your trade block update...but says commish has removed your trade privileges. Did you put yourself in timeout?

I would never do that as much as I like a good deal !!!!! Must be that Bandit guy - send me a pm
What the hell guys, your both freaking commissioners and I have to be the one that goes in there and changes it. I did and it looks like Stomp, Barilko, and Smitty are the only ones that aren't compliant at this point and Stomp and Smitty are the only two that haven't paid for next year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell guys, your both freaking commissioners and I have to be the one that goes in there and changes it. I did and it looks like Stomp, Barilko, and Smitty are the only ones that aren't compliant at this point and Stomp and Smitty are the only two that haven't paid for next year.
Hahaha, well I didn't wanna do my own (which you had done already) and since I was attempting the deal, figured I'd avoid the "conflict of interest" :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks - did even realize it hadn't been done - but I didn't change it only because I'd probably screw it up.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw it - see decline message

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and @TREFF did a trade. I trade Rhamondre Stevenson for Hunter Renfrow. Dang I hated trading Stevenson but felt I could use the bump at WR that Renfrow should supply and maybe I can replace Stevenson with my pick at 1.02. Always a pleasure doing business Treff, think we value players similarly in a lot of cases and that always helps smooth the way.:yo:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and @TREFF did a trade. I trade Rhamondre Stevenson for Hunter Renfrow. Dang I hated trading Stevenson but felt I could use the bump at WR that Renfrow should supply and maybe I can replace Stevenson with my pick at 1.02. Always a pleasure doing business Treff, think we value players similarly in a lot of cases and that always helps smooth the way.:yo:
Sometimes, it's sure does!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle
thank goodness you rejected my counter. that Cooper Kupp is a pretty good little ballplayer.