• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great season @Bandit & congrats!

My team continued its downward spiral all the way through the playoffs. Wasn't meant to be!
I know the feeling my man, but you did have a very good season and the future is bright. .... :suds:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks everybody. Still not sure how exactly this team pulled off a championship but we will take it.

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks everybody. Still not sure how exactly this team pulled off a championship but we will take it.
It certainly wasn’t our superior coaching that did it. We didn’t pick the right person for the flex all year until week 17. At one point I told Brian to just ask the kids who to play in the flex since they couldn’t do any worse than we had.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys the league is renewed for next year. Make sure you get your rosters right by getting everybody off of IR and back down to 25 so you can make trades again. You won't be able to pick up any players until after the NFL draft is over, then all non-rookies will go on waivers until the Wednesday after the draft when they will clear and become free agents until our draft starts. The draft order and waiver order have been set as have the divisions based on the standings from last year. I have already renamed my division, my team, and Barilko's team. I need to get division names from @FaCe-LeE-uS and @TKOSpikes since they get to name their respective divisions this year. That should just about do it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys the league is renewed for next year. Make sure you get your rosters right by getting everybody off of IR and back down to 25 so you can make trades again. You won't be able to pick up any players until after the NFL draft is over, then all non-rookies will go on waivers until the Wednesday after the draft when they will clear and become free agents until our draft starts. The draft order and waiver order have been set as have the divisions based on the standings from last year. I have already renamed my division, my team, and Barilko's team. I need to get division names from @FaCe-LeE-uS and @TKOSpikes since they get to name their respective divisions this year. That should just about do it.

I have three finalists for a division name. I’ll get back to you.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have three finalists for a division name. I’ll get back to you.
Okay sounds good. TKO, Treff, Bandit, and Harold are all compliant and trades have been activated. I went in and moved all of the players off of IR, so when you go into your team it's going to show an illegal lineup. You can't put them back on IR, so you'll have to make your drops in order to become compliant.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a legal eagle now here

@Bandit - how do you change settings to put all IR players back onto rosters and just have it show as illegal roster for size limit?
every time I try to change the IR settings in a different one, it locks the players that were on IR into an illegal status, and prevents owners from moving those players.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay sounds good. TKO, Treff, Bandit, and Harold are all compliant and trades have been activated. I went in and moved all of the players off of IR, so when you go into your team it's going to show an illegal lineup. You can't put them back on IR, so you'll have to make your drops in order to become compliant.
My guys still show as on IR?
Then I will drop if the site will let me.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a legal eagle now here

@Bandit - how do you change settings to put all IR players back onto rosters and just have it show as illegal roster for size limit?
every time I try to change the IR settings in a different one, it locks the players that were on IR into an illegal status, and prevents owners from moving those players.

I had to manually go into each team's lineup and use commissioner powers to set their lineup and take everybody off of IR and onto their benches. Even though it makes their lineup illegal it will let you do it as the commissioner. Then I changed the setting for IR to not be used. In Fuzzy's case I missed one player (Jamal Adams) so he was floating in "illegal status" land when I went in there, so I had to turn back on 1 IR slot, go into his lineup and manually move Adams to the bench, and then turn the IR slots off again.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you do all of that, it's easy to monitor whose team is compliant. I use to count all of the players on each team's roster every time, but you don't have to do that. Underneath the Team tab there is a link called Roster Violations and anybody that is still over the limit of players will show up on that page so you know who is still over.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrigthy guys - I have pick galore and a few guys to move - - come knocking if interested. ... the picks only get more expensive the closer we get to draft day. ...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a few ones rattling around in my head...

Dracula In Cleats
Mean Joe's Coke
The Chief's Cigar
Bustin 32 In Canton
The Big BENders
Cowher's Chin
Cleveland's Poverty Franchise
Ray Lewis' Fall Guys

I'll try to make a decision asap

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a few ones rattling around in my head...

Dracula In Cleats
Mean Joe's Coke
The Chief's Cigar
Bustin 32 In Canton
The Big BENders
Cowher's Chin
Cleveland's Poverty Franchise
Ray Lewis' Fall Guys

I'll try to make a decision asap
Mean Joe's Coke gets my vote if you're taking a poll..lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mean Joe's Coke gets my vote if you're taking a poll..lol
I'll take that note into consideration

Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alright, after debate, all due respect to “K-Gun Offense”, and “12+83=6”, the new division name will be:

Circle the Wagons

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrigthy guys - I have pick galore and a few guys to move - - come knocking if interested. ... the picks only get more expensive the closer we get to draft day. ...
Hey Lefty i'm one from being compliant... my last cut will come soon enough as i look around at potential trades ..

just wanted to send a feeler at ya if Hopkins interests you to pair with Murray in Nuks golden years...

i certainly wont give him away.... im here if ya have anything in mind you can pm any idea/offers