• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, does anybody know how to get ahold of @Stomp? He hasn't paid the league renewal yet and hasn't been on the website. We said that we were going to give him until March 1st and then start pushing the issue, so if anybody has a number or anything for him let us know or try and reach out to him so we know if he wants to keep playing. He had some lineup issues last year as well that will need to be addressed is he does want to stay in the league. As far as I can tell his last post on the Hoop according to search was on August 26th, 2021.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, does anybody know how to get ahold of @Stomp? He hasn't paid the league renewal yet and hasn't been on the website. We said that we were going to give him until March 1st and then start pushing the issue, so if anybody has a number or anything for him let us know or try and reach out to him so we know if he wants to keep playing. He had some lineup issues last year as well that will need to be addressed is he does want to stay in the league. As far as I can tell his last post on the Hoop according to search was on August 26th, 2021.
I texted him, not sure the number is good still.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big and bold move fellers! Nice

Lefty taking a huge leap of faith on the JAX backfield and Doug Pederson/Lawrence,
Harold probably got the safer side..although there is some uncertainty on the Viking's direction moving forward

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big and bold move fellers! Nice

Lefty taking a huge leap of faith on the JAX backfield and Doug Pederson/Lawrence,
Harold probably got the safer side..although there is some uncertainty on the Viking's direction moving forward
My side is pretty dependent on Cook holding up because he's the meat of the deal. Mattison is a nice cuff, but he's a cuff, Meyers is marginal, Coleman is a drop.
The Jags backfield is a question mark but a lot of upside also. Think they'll be fine.
So for those who haven't seen it yet.

I sent Diontae Johnson, James Robinson,Travis Etienne, Zack Moss and a 2023 2nd to Lefty
Lefty sends Dalvin Cook, Alexander Mattison, Jakobi Meyers, Tevin Coleman and 2023 3rd

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My side is pretty dependent on Cook holding up because he's the meat of the deal. Mattison is a nice cuff, but he's a cuff, Meyers is marginal, Coleman is a drop.
The Jags backfield is a question mark but a lot of upside also. Think they'll be fine.

I sent Diontae Johnson, James Robinson,Travis Etienne, Zack Moss and a 2023 2nd to Lefty
Lefty sends Dalvin Cook, Alexander Mattison, Jakobi Meyers, Tevin Coleman and 2023 3rd
As far as cuffs go though, it doesn't get much better than Mattison, especially since they have continued to utilize him in a similar manner than they do with Cook. Either way I wouldn't be too concerned as to those two, in a vacuum. What worries me is what they'll look like with O'Connell. He primarily is coattailing the McVay coaching tree, and was really only a member of that tree for 2 seasons. the rest of his resume is QB coach+one season as OC in DC..coaching the likes of Haskins, Case Keenum and Alex Smith to sub mediocre production. Something tells me the success he had with the LAR had more to do with McVay than any brilliance he brought to the table- but credit where credit is due..he was the OC that won the SB..so...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as cuffs go though, it doesn't get much better than Mattison, especially since they have continued to utilize him in a similar manner than they do with Cook. Either way I wouldn't be too concerned as to those two, in a vacuum. What worries me is what they'll look like with O'Connell. He primarily is coattailing the McVay coaching tree, and was really only a member of that tree for 2 seasons. the rest of his resume is QB coach+one season as OC in DC..coaching the likes of Haskins, Case Keenum and Alex Smith to sub mediocre production. Something tells me the success he had with the LAR had more to do with McVay than any brilliance he brought to the table- but credit where credit is due..he was the OC that won the SB..so...
Will it would of been more comfortable if the Vikings didn't change their staff, that way you know what you got and what to expect. I also take OC resumes with a grain of salt, as a lot of HC are the ones running the show. On the other side of the coin it did seem like the Vikings offense under performed given their weapons on offense, so maybe the change helps. Hopefully the Vikings don't make any drastic changes on offense to fix a cap problem, specifically at QB. Cousin isn't great but the Vikings could do a lot worse.
Getting back to Mattison nice cuff who has preformed well when called upon, but if he became the Viking starting RB for the season I can't envision him leading the league or being a top 5 RB like Cook. On a short term basis Mattison is fine, even great but he's not an elite RB IMO.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will it would of been more comfortable if the Vikings didn't change their staff, that way you know what you got and what to expect. I also take OC resumes with a grain of salt, as a lot of HC are the ones running the show. On the other side of the coin it did seem like the Vikings offense under performed given their weapons on offense, so maybe the change helps. Hopefully the Vikings don't make any drastic changes on offense to fix a cap problem, specifically at QB. Cousin isn't great but the Vikings could do a lot worse.
Getting back to Mattison nice cuff who has preformed well when called upon, but if he became the Viking starting RB for the season I can't envision him leading the league or being a top 5 RB like Cook. On a short term basis Mattison is fine, even great but he's not an elite RB IMO.
ha, no I don't think he'd be at or near what you'd get out of Cook, at least not on a consistant basis..but he's passable, at least not a hole in your lineup.

Yea, those VIkings are an enigma..seems like they've always got good numbers, Cook always had big numbers, Digg/Thielen always had good numbers, now Jefferson/Thielen have good numbers..but they never are elite...imagine what they could have done/could do with a guy at QB who is markedly better than just slightly more than mediocre?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins isn't what's holding Jefferson, Thielen, Diggs back Zimmer was. Run, Run, Pass, Punt isn't very conducive to monster passing numbers, yet Cousins has put up very solid numbers. No Cousins is not elite but the Vikes could definitely win with him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha, no I don't think he'd be at or near what you'd get out of Cook, at least not on a consistant basis..but he's passable, at least not a hole in your lineup.

Yea, those VIkings are an enigma..seems like they've always got good numbers, Cook always had big numbers, Digg/Thielen always had good numbers, now Jefferson/Thielen have good numbers..but they never are elite...imagine what they could have done/could do with a guy at QB who is markedly better than just slightly more than mediocre?
Sure put Mahomes or J. Allen type at QB and wow, but those types are really hard to find and some teams are trying to get by with QBs like Bridgewater , Heinicke or rookies like Zach Wilson, Justin Fields, Trey Lance, Lawrence and Mac Jones. Mac Jones had the most success, but he looks like a poor mans Kirk Cousins to me. The up coming drafts don't look promising for QBs either so think sticking with a middle of the pack QB like Cousins isn't that bad.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hated doing it but what the hell, bold rebuild/youth movement in-work. I'm taking on question marks galore in a JAC backfield (Robinson inj - ETN yet to play) as well as Johnson with an unknown QB. .....

BTW - I know Treff mention Mattison, and yeah, strangely enough he was the one in that deal that gave me the most heart-burn. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hated doing it but what the hell, bold rebuild/youth movement in-work. I'm taking on question marks galore in a JAC backfield (Robinson inj - ETN yet to play) as well as Johnson with an unknown QB. .....

BTW - I know Treff mention Mattison, and yeah, strangely enough he was the one in that deal that gave me the most heart-burn. ....
ETN- the next Kamara, or the next CJ Spiller?? A question I've wanted answered for a year now, the suspense is killing me

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ETN- the next Kamara, or the next CJ Spiller?? A question I've wanted answered for a year now, the suspense is killing me
Someone in this league once told me Etienne is better then Kamara, but he's a big Clemson homer so... :rolleyes:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in this league once told me Etienne is better then Kamara, but he's a big Clemson homer so... :rolleyes:
I hope he's correct on that - - if not, well, at least I have 3-1sts this yr. .....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually in todays NFL, I'll settle for the CJ of 2012 all-day. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you only got the 2012 CJ for one year, the other years, he was the regular old CJ which wasn't awfull..just not all that great :)
True - - but maybe that's enough. ...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
either way ya slice it nice big trade

well done boys....:suds: