• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit. Smart maybe i should follow that advise. Everytime i try to Cheer for my player i look around to see im up against him him too many leagues. I guess we are in too many. So maybe time to get out of some that just dont cut it as some of you did.... Lets have this Old School be a solid home. and a great league.... and now my horn toot chance arrives. seeing we didnt follow through on the Vamp League. and i scaled back on 1 league. I retire as a Vamp Champ. anyone want to buy some extra blood i have hanging around

Does that make the losers from that league Vamp Tramps?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that make the losers from that league Vamp Tramps?

Well I plan on bringing it back next year anyway, but to be honest I'm really glad I decided against it this year. I can't even imagine how much of a nightmare that league would have been.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just a quick update in this league, nobody is better than 5-2 (Stomp and Lefty) and nobody is worse than 2-5 (Harold and TKO). Everybody else is either 4-3 or 3-4 so nobody is out of anything. Stomp, Lefty, and Treff lead the divisions. The Frozen Tundra division has 4 of the top 6 in points scored and have the top 4 points against, so basically we are the Big 12. LOL.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I plan on bringing it back next year anyway, but to be honest I'm really glad I decided against it this year. I can't even imagine how much of a nightmare that league would have been.
ok great so ill just have to enjoy my bloody reign for now:heh:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small one between Smitty and Lefty. He sends Breida and 3rd for J. White and 4th. .... Pleasure as always Smitty. ....
@FaCe-LeE-uS - resent to you. .... sweetened the pot - short fuse.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS - nice doing business with ya :suds: . Lefty sends Marvin Jones and 3rd for Teddy Bridgewater. .... I desperately needed a better option for this week. ..... may have overpaid but you do what you gotta. ..... think I'm done for a bit now.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS - nice doing business with ya :suds: . Lefty sends Marvin Jones and 3rd for Teddy Bridgewater. .... I desperately needed a better option for this week. ..... may have overpaid but you do what you gotta. ..... think I'm done for a bit now.

seems like the perfect week for Falcons D to step up like they did last year after their bye...........

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like the perfect week for Falcons D to step up like they did last year after their bye...........
Well, there is always that possibility, but Jones vs the TB defense will be worse. - at least that's the way I figure it .... Devin White may have 6 sacks,

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleasure! Glad I finally got the time to look at it. Sorry for the wait!

Good transaction for both sides.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do you jinx yourself when you have TeddyB in your super flex league and multiple shares of DJM across several leagues?

Oh, that's how!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you jinx yourself when you have TeddyB in your super flex league and multiple shares of DJM across several leagues?

Oh, that's how!
Yep, so it certainly did not turn out the way I would have wanted it, but still feel like it was the correct thing to do given the matchup vs Daniel Jones playing TB. .... oh well, pay your money take your chances - this one just didn't pan out. Now watch, Jones will have a career day. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, so it certainly did not turn out the way I would have wanted it, but still feel like it was the correct thing to do given the matchup vs Daniel Jones playing TB. .... oh well, pay your money take your chances - this one just didn't pan out. Now watch, Jones will have a career day. ....

Would anything be more 2020 than Jones torching TB D that absolutely shut down Rodgers?