• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course McKissic scores a rushing TD this week...why wouldn't he, he has a grand total of one other one in his entire 4+ year career

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - As it's trending -
One more catch and 10 or more yards..all I needed. Screw Adam Thielen..if there is such a thing as a WR TD vulture.. Its him.

40+ seconds left, let Patterson catch and run for a TD..one more Vikes possession..please!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more catch and 10 or more yards..all I needed. Screw Adam Thielen..if there is such a thing as a WR TD vulture.. Its him.

40+ seconds left, let Patterson catch and run for a TD..one more Vikes possession..please!
Actually, if you look at the time of my post, I went to bed with you up and Cook doing little. .. guess he ended up doing just enough once they took the lead. ... on the other hand the Bears never did wake up, so lost that one.
Footnote: I always enjoyed MNF with Dandy Dan. ...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Allen on bye and Drew Brees hurt... Just picked up the only remaining starting QB off waivers... Joe Flacco

Pray for me.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Allen on bye and Drew Brees hurt... Just picked up the only remaining starting QB off waivers... Joe Flacco

Pray for me.
Ive been forced to trot Derrick f'n Carr out there for the past 4 weeks...any chance its related to my 4 game losing streak?
You'll get no sympathy from me, but have a beer :suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pray for me.
Oh...AND we're matched up this week...may the fleas of a thousand motherless goats invade Flacco's tightly whiteys

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...AND we're matched up this week...may the fleas of a thousand motherless goats invade Flacco's tightly whiteys
Flacco for 400yds & 4 TDs then... Vintage 2012 playoffs Flacco.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit, Treff, and myself are all praying for you, but I'm certain it isn't the prayers you're looking for!

View attachment 258710
Had to claw my way to that 1 spot in the division... Honestly don't know how I strung it together considering how crappy my team has looked over the last month.

Misery loves company though. Looks like we've all been scrambling our starting teams weekly.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to claw my way to that 1 spot in the division... Honestly don't know how I strung it together considering how crappy my team has looked over the last month.

Misery loves company though. Looks like we've all been scrambling our starting teams weekly.

if the deciding factor is pts scored, me starting Jon Taylor over Rojo last week sure helped!

tip of the cap to all in this division (and most of the league in general), a lot of parity behind Lefty's 8-2 mark in this one.
Wildcard spots will be tight all the way through wk13 - going to be 6 or 7 teams fighting it out for those 3 spots behind the division leaders.

Records all the same or 1 game apart, it really is going to come down to pts scored for all 3 of them, not just the #6 seed, imo

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the deciding factor is pts scored, me starting Jon Taylor over Rojo last week sure helped!

tip of the cap to all in this division (and most of the league in general), a lot of parity behind Lefty's 8-2 mark in this one.
Wildcard spots will be tight all the way through wk13 - going to be 6 or 7 teams fighting it out for those 3 spots behind the division leaders.

Records all the same or 1 game apart, it really is going to come down to pts scored for all 3 of them, not just the #6 seed, imo
Well, quite honestly, I've had a lot of luck here this yr to be there - - timely injuries to others' starters (for me) to make the most of all my backups. ... we'll see how well that holds up over the next few weeks. ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Treff. Despite my record in this league I have faith that my mostly young roster can compete next season. Injuries to Chubb, Golladay and Carson really crippled me as Dobbins and Akers ( who was also hurt) weren't getting work needed, so no help to speak of yet. Banking on that changing next season. I got a slew of young WRs in Reagor, Johnson, Deebo Samuels and Shenault and my hope is a couple will blossom. I know you don't think much of Diontae Johnson but he's had 3 games of over 20 points this season. I got high hopes for him to go along with Golladay ( who's been sort of injury prone) and Lockett ( who is boom or bust, but when he booms it huge). TE with Andrew and Hockenson is both young and good. QBs are old but still should be fine for next season, but it's good to have both just in case and I'll need them next season, because I don't have a good alternative as the young QBs I have are mostly speculative long shots.
So in short those two old QBs are important to my hopes next season and I'm not actively trying to move them.