• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Treff and I deliberated and we both feel like since the trade is not mutually beneficial this week, since Stomp is getting a guy that's inactive and a guy that's on bye it will have to wait until next week. Neither of us have a problem with pushing a trade through early, but it has to be mutually beneficial for the week, not just the rest of the season. The only other caveat would be if you guys were playing each other and Stomp didn't care, but since you aren't playing one another it will have to wait until next week. Sorry, I know you could have used a boost this week and that's one of the many reasons that Thursday games are stupid and screw everything up.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't counting on having him when I made the trade so i'm good with it being pushed through

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Treff and I deliberated and we both feel like since the trade is not mutually beneficial this week, since Stomp is getting a guy that's inactive and a guy that's on bye it will have to wait until next week. Neither of us have a problem with pushing a trade through early, but it has to be mutually beneficial for the week, not just the rest of the season. The only other caveat would be if you guys were playing each other and Stomp didn't care, but since you aren't playing one another it will have to wait until next week. Sorry, I know you could have used a boost this week and that's one of the many reasons that Thursday games are stupid and screw everything up.
That's fine. .... that's what I get for not checking on it sooner. I see Stomp from above has no issue pushing it, and I do appreciate that man - but it seems the decision has been made. .... much as I'd love to have Brown this week, I have no one to blame but myself for not paying closer attention (hell I didn't even know PHI was playing last night :doh:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tre'Quan Smith and James Washington available on the cheap.

picks or back up RBs accepted.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To Fuzz: Smith and Washington
To TKO: John Brown

:yo:

anyone want to throw a dart at Antonio Brown?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To Fuzz: Smith and Washington
To TKO: John Brown

:yo:

anyone want to throw a dart at Antonio Brown?
Forgive me I'm wrong but John Brown ain't either of what you said you wanted. ..... :suds:
And count me out on the Antonio sweepstake. ... unless you'll take a 3rd and a dirty dishrag. .... I have several of them.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me I'm wrong but John Brown ain't either of what you said you wanted. ..... :suds:
And count me out on the Antonio sweepstake. ... unless you'll take a 3rd and a dirty dishrag. .... I have several of them.

:noidea:
Huh?
Did I miss you inquiring about Tre'Quan? Apologies if so...
You sold me Washington, didn't think you were interested.

I'm confused.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:
Huh?
Did I miss you inquiring about Tre'Quan? Apologies if so...
You sold me Washington, didn't think you were interested.

I'm confused.
i get Lefty as you asked for picks or backup rbs and that isnt what you accepted....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get Lefty as you asked for picks or backup rbs and that isnt what you accepted....

ah... right over my head there. lol

Yeah, well, I would have "accepted" picks and/or an RB4ish... but figured I'd give a shot at Fuzzy who needed some WR help this week. And Smoke fits well here with Gabe Davis on my team.

thanks for turning my light bulb on though.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im wrestling with Fantrax since 1245 without any luck...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit please place Ridley at flex not Fuller if ya can

While I know this sounds like the opposite that it should be, but unless you text me on a Sunday, you won't get me online. I stay off the boards and don't check anything fantasy related until after the Sunday Night game. It's become a necessary ritual because keeping track of scores in 10 leagues is just too much, so I set my lineups and just let the chips fall where they may. I watch the Sunday ticket so I have a good idea where I stand in certain leagues, but I never check who my opponent has in their lineup because with that many leagues, it's inevitable that I'm playing against everybody that blows up in at least one of them. It's kept me sane for the last five years or so.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. .... that's what I get for not checking on it sooner. I see Stomp from above has no issue pushing it, and I do appreciate that man - but it seems the decision has been made. .... much as I'd love to have Brown this week, I have no one to blame but myself for not paying closer attention (hell I didn't even know PHI was playing last night :doh:
And that goes double this morning. ......

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit. Smart maybe i should follow that advise. Everytime i try to Cheer for my player i look around to see im up against him him too many leagues. I guess we are in too many. So maybe time to get out of some that just dont cut it as some of you did.... Lets have this Old School be a solid home. and a great league.... and now my horn toot chance arrives. seeing we didnt follow through on the Vamp League. and i scaled back on 1 league. I retire as a Vamp Champ. anyone want to buy some extra blood i have hanging around