• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma vs Ohio St. 2016

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gotta get a lot better by then.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gotta get a lot better by then.

All we need is to find a decent quarterback and some good receivers. And a defense. Gotta get a defense. Then we're set.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myer has a system that works very well when he has a super athlete at QB that can run over people on third and short. By the time we play them they probably won't have that guy. The shine will be off of tOSU soon when the suspensions and arrests start. Urban will develop health problems again. I guess what I'm saying is that his act is not something that can be maintained long term. Looking at their coaches track record and talking to my Florida alum friends I can almost guarantee an implosion before the 2016 season.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and for a prediction. We win the home game and lose when we go to Columbus.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there in Columbus when we beat them in 1977. We were up 17-0 with 3 minutes to go in the first quarter. They were giving up. But we were telling them we hadn't started fumbling yet and then......damn!......we started fumbling the ball and from there on we were in a dog fight. It was great to see us win in the past few seconds with a field goal. The ball landed about 3 rows behind where I was sitting. They almost died when we beat them in their own stadium. That is one big ass stadium and their campus is about the size of our main campus and south campus added together and it is crammed with a building for everything you can imagine. Instead of buildings with several disciplines in them they have a separate building for chemistry, biology, botany, physics, etc., etc. In the last home-and-home series with Ohio State the visiting team won each game. I just want to beat them at least 1 time out of 2 and I'll be happy. 2 out of 2 would be paradise.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perine will be a Junior.

Justice Hansen will be a RedShirt Soph.

Assuming Justice is our QB.

If our defense can be straightened out, we got a shot at this.