• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OKLAHOMA 7 Army 0/ 1st Qtr

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so disappointed in OU. The Big 12 doesn't deserve a team in the playoff.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...here's where I bring the ruckus.

DID WE WIN BECAUSE OOYM STARTED THIS HERE THREAD, OR DID THE GRUNTS ALMOST BEAT US IN OUR FUCKING HOUSE BECAUSE OOYM STARTED THIS HERE THREAD. HE DOESN"T HAVE A PARTICULARLY GOOD RECORD OF GAME THREAD TO WIN RATIO AT THIS POINT, SO LOGIC (TETHERED NOW INTO A SYSTEM WHERE IDEAS SHARED ON AN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION MEDIUM COULD AFFECT ACTUAL PHYSICAL OBJECTS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD ALTERING RESULTS OF CONTESTS) WOULD ONLY REAFFIRM OUR BELIEF THAT MAYBE OOYM SHOULDN"T BE SO GODDAMNED LIBERAL WITH THE CREATION OF THREADS THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A CFB GAME WHERE THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA IS SLATED TO PARTICIPATE. EH?

IS THERE A WITCHDOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?

p.s. them motherfuckers was holding on like every goddamned play i swear to Gog

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Army had the ball for 45 of 60 minutes in regulation.

Yikes!

But that's more than OU had the ball. They must run some kind of ground game ball control offense.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so disappointed in OU. The Big 12 doesn't deserve a team in the playoff.
Neither does the SEC except for Bama.

I wonder who they'll lose to that benefits the second SEC team getting in the playoff this year?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither does the SEC except for Bama.

I wonder who they'll lose to that benefits the second SEC team getting in the playoff this year?
Ahhh someone’s ass is on fire with spicy jelly.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get to see the game until the replay, but a few observations. 1) Our O was, perhaps, too efficient. We scored too fast when we had the ball. Other than the stalled drive late in the 2nd and the Army pick early in the 3rd. Figured out late in the 3rd we needed to run it a bit to give our D some rest. Unfortunately, Riley chose to go conservative to close that drive and cost us 7, but perhaps even more damaging, allow Army to have a full field to eat up most of the 4th quarter. A pick by Mann was the break needed to stop them from running it out and possibly going up by 7. We get to the red zone and can't punch it in. Then we get a chance to close it out with an easy chip shot by Seibert(from the 10), who is usually bank(put it through the uprights from our 35 on a kickoff!), and misses. Kyler was off early in the game on a few passes but was bank when it counted in OT. 2) Our D couldn't contain the 2nd and 3rd option. DE's and OLB's didn't contain. We stuffed the 1st option fairly well early. Eventually, even their FB's started getting some yardage as we wore out. Their pass game wasn't much of a factor, so our DB's for the most part did their job. With Murray setting record tackles, we allowed too much to the 2nd level. As with most D's in the B12, not really set up for trip op football. This isn't really a pertinent game to judge our D, rather an anomaly.

We get the W, but most OU fans and I suppose the team/coaches will treat this like a loss in practice this week. What we do vs BU will show who we are. OUr O will get theirs. OUr D is better equipped to defend against B12 type O's. Seibert will probably not miss another FG this season. Hollywood will not be impotent in another game.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1