• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Okie State or Texas Tech

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I believe with the addition of TCU to the big 12 this will further water down the recruits tech and Okie st were getting. If its between tech and Okie st i gott think t bone picken st would be the better program over a decade long rang.

boomtown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
StarBigD - it's about another team moving into a top spot within the conference...if you think that such an occurrence has no impact on texas, you have a lower opinion of ut than i thought...i guess discussing OU, which fits all the categories already, would be more relevant...you really had no place on this thread in the first place...like an auburn fan chiming in on who the next top dog in the sec could be

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
StarBigD - it's about another team moving into a top spot within the conference...if you think that such an occurrence has no impact on texas, you have a lower opinion of ut than i thought...i guess discussing OU, which fits all the categories already, would be more relevant...you really had no place on this thread in the first place...like an auburn fan chiming in on who the next top dog in the sec could be

And yet, neither team has moved into that position. Last I checked, ANYONE can express their opinion, including you.

And regardless of how you view Texas, they are still an elite program that OSU ASPIRES to be.

It's not about moving a program aside. It's about JOINING the elite as well. This conference can have more than two elite programs. The question is whether OSU will ever CONSISTENTLY be one.

Most here, like me, have answered that question with a resounding "NO"

I think the one here that has no place in this thread is you, LOL

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Okie St did win the conference last year of course they didn't have to play in a title game, something Tech never did.