• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OKC in 6

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure you can call GS roster star studded. Thompson and Curry are the stars, and I don't know if Thompson is really as star powered as Irving and Love...That is a system, a team effort that is getting that success..Different sort of style then LeBron has been doing since he left Cleveland the first time.

LeBron is AAU.
Golden State is structural basketball.

Irving is a star in the making. Love is a star?! Holy Shit!! :shocked:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it does end up being Cavs/Thunder it will be interesting to watch the 2 best duo's in the league- LEBron/Irving v. RW/Durant.

Nick Dymez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still got Golden State in 6

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think that a LeBron fan, of all people, would know that OKC being up 1-0 don't mean shit.

Wasn't it a few years ago that OKC and Miami met in the NBA Finals?

Didn't OKC win Game One?

Remind me again what happened after that?

Me thinks the OP is terrified of Golden State and is praying to the high heavens the Cavs don't have to face them in the Finals.

For a Cavs fan, he sure seems to be obsessed over a team from the Western Conference.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think that a LeBron fan, of all people, would know that OKC being up 1-0 don't mean shit.

Didn't OKC win Game One?

Me thinks the OP is terrified of Golden State and is praying to the high heavens the Cavs don't have to face them in the Finals.

For a Cavs fan, he sure seems to be obsessed over a team from the Western Conference.

U sure read into a lot out of a simple prediction lol

I think Okc is the better team that is why I said Okc in 6

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A simple prediction.....

and this thread

GS is the most overrated team in nba history

and this thread

Stephanie Curry is mighty sensitive

Face it, you are scared shitless of Golden State beating Cleveland.

Again.
im not gonna go out and say I WANT Golden State over OKC.....but I - as a Cavs fan- after last years Finals and how Draymond ran his mouth after having the luckiest playoff path i can ever remember- i would enjoy a rematch and i think the vast majority of Cavs fans would as well.

as we Cavs fans have told you guys...Curry isnt going to be defending Dellavadova for 35 minutes a game and have no defensive responsibilities....The Warriors wont be facing Mozgov, James Jones, Mike Miller, Kendrick Perkins, Shumpert with a bum shoulder playing huge minutes, TT playing huge minutes, LeBron NEVER leaving the court and only able to focus on offense.

We all realize Golden State has improved in some aspects--- however i think there are some minor ways they have regressed including- mainly Iggy getting older, Lee leaving (who was actually very good vs. the Cavs), and Barnes seemingly taking a step back......

now instead of an exhausted and abused Delly- Curry will get multiple well rested defenders that are healthy, giving him multiple looks- whether it be Irving, Delly, Shumpert, LeBron etc......its IMPOSSIBLE to effectively guard a guy like Curry- but the idea- THE IDEA- is to try and slow him down by throwing multiple looks and rested bodies at him. It sure doesnt seem like RW is gonna let him off the hook easy in this series too....

I predicted a OKC/Cavs Final before the season started- and Russel Westbrook is my 2nd favorite NBA player after KI- so i have a rooting interest AND a personal interest in the Thunder making it- since the Cavs would have both homecourt and a better matchup issues against the Thunder...

but if it is indeed the Warriors- which i think it will be- I hope they bring it on.

Curry brings his full squad....LeBron brings his full squad- and we see just who the better team is when all parties are on the floor together.

LeBron aint giving up that crown easily. He IS the King afterall.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not gonna go out and say I WANT Golden State over OKC.....but I - as a Cavs fan- after last years Finals and how Draymond ran his mouth after having the luckiest playoff path i can ever remember- i would enjoy a rematch and i think the vast majority of Cavs fans would as well.

as we Cavs fans have told you guys...Curry isnt going to be defending Dellavadova for 35 minutes a game and have no defensive responsibilities....The Warriors wont be facing Mozgov, James Jones, Mike Miller, Kendrick Perkins, Shumpert with a bum shoulder playing huge minutes, TT playing huge minutes, LeBron NEVER leaving the court and only able to focus on offense.

We all realize Golden State has improved in some aspects--- however i think there are some minor ways they have regressed including- mainly Iggy getting older, Lee leaving (who was actually very good vs. the Cavs), and Barnes seemingly taking a step back......

now instead of an exhausted and abused Delly- Curry will get multiple well rested defenders that are healthy, giving him multiple looks- whether it be Irving, Delly, Shumpert, LeBron etc......its IMPOSSIBLE to effectively guard a guy like Curry- but the idea- THE IDEA- is to try and slow him down by throwing multiple looks and rested bodies at him. It sure doesnt seem like RW is gonna let him off the hook easy in this series too....

I predicted a OKC/Cavs Final before the season started- and Russel Westbrook is my 2nd favorite NBA player after KI- so i have a rooting interest AND a personal interest in the Thunder making it- since the Cavs would have both homecourt and a better matchup issues against the Thunder...

but if it is indeed the Warriors- which i think it will be- I hope they bring it on.

Curry brings his full squad....LeBron brings his full squad- and we see just who the better team is when all parties are on the floor together.

LeBron aint giving up that crown easily. He IS the King afterall.

OKC wins in 6 so it's really irrelevant, my predictions are always right, go see the other board, and you can see what i said about byron scott

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC wins in 6 so it's really irrelevant, my predictions are always right, go see the other board, and you can see what i said about byron scott
ehh...it didnt exactly take Nostradamus to predict the demise of the NBA coach the most games under .500 in league history.

While I hope you are right- and while I correctly predicted OKC in 6 last round- i think the Warriors will win the WCF series. We shall see though.

Lets just hope someday in June we run into eachother as anonymous partiers on the streets of downtown Cleveland celebrating the King and his Coronation of the City.

If i throw up on your shoes i apologize in advance.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh...it didnt exactly take Nostradamus to predict the demise of the NBA coach the most games under .500 in league history.

While I hope you are right- and while I correctly predicted OKC in 6 last round- i think the Warriors will win the WCF series. We shall see though.

Lets just hope someday in June we run into eachother as anonymous partiers on the streets of downtown Cleveland celebrating the King and his Coronation of the City.

If i throw up on your shoes i apologize in advance.

Go read the posts, prior to him being fired, nobody agreed, until the lakers ultimately canned him, it just seems obvious now that they did it.

I actually live in Miami and Cle in the summer, so when lebron left i was technically not a bandwagon fan of both teams lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go read the posts, prior to him being fired, nobody agreed, until the lakers ultimately canned him, it just seems obvious now that they did it.

I actually live in Miami and Cle in the summer, so when lebron left i was technically not a bandwagon fan of both teams lol
ehhhh....people can be in denial about their own teams....when you are that close to it you can lose perspective and i think thats what happened ot many Lakers fans with Scott---- ESPECIALLY when you are dealing with a former player who was universally rspected......id think the majority of non-lakers fans saw the writing on the wall that Scott was on his way out- especially after the Russell catastrophe- and even more- how he handled Russell over the course of the whole season.

Lakers did a lot better in my book by getting Walton than keeping Scott....I think they should never have hired the guy as i was convinved the game long ago passed him by after his totaly subpar performance with the Cavs -- after i watched him with the Cavs i thought the worst thing a team could do is hire scott to develop their young guys because i was WAAAAAAAAAY less than impressed with how he did with the Cavs young guys...

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plenty of Lakers fans were calling for Byron's head all season long. I think I used the #Byeron hashtag way back in December. Get over yourself.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't OKC win Game One?

oh fucking GUARANTEED...

him and a couple of other Cavs trolls are praying DEEPLY at the feet of their LeClown-size pics that they don't see a hair of GS in the finals...