• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GS is the most overrated team in nba history

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their last years championship was with a major asterisk, and now they are losing at home to the thunder...the first playoff team they have faced in over 2 years that wasn't injured

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the Rockets and Blazers this year were injured? News to me

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol i knew some chode would post some garbage-ass "golden st sux, dyoodz" thread before night's end.

Way to go, chode

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must hurt knowing that if gs loses lebron wins his 3rd ring and 3rd finals mvp...1 more than kober

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must hurt knowing that if gs loses lebron wins his 3rd ring and 3rd finals mvp...1 more than kober

Hurt who?? Who cares? How old are you??

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you won the title last year and won 73 games and not win the title, it would be an epic sports collapse.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you won the title last year and won 73 games and not win the title, it would be an epic sports collapse.

This would be the biggest sports collapse in history

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, It is only one game.
And the OP has a history of these type of threads....but there is something of a point in it however unfair.

Without trying to be a troll, I guess the point is that GS has not played a single really good playoff contender during this Steve Kerr run.

This OKC team would be the first team in the 7 teams that you could envision winning a title in any given year.

At no point in time did anyone think the Pelicans, the Grizzlies (without Conley), the Rockets twice, the Blazers, or the Cavs (without Kyrie/Love) were anything but also-ran playoff teams.

You can actually make that argument that those 6 teams were not very daunting at all.

But, It is not the Warriors problem nor should they waste a second defending it.
You can only play the teams in front of you.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be the biggest sports collapse in history
If the Dubs are over-rated, then how can their losing this round be considered "the biggest sports collapse in history"? Would that just be expected?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, It is only one game.
And the OP has a history of these type of threads....but there is something of a point in it however unfair.

Without trying to be a troll, I guess the point is that GS has not played a single really good playoff contender during this Steve Kerr run.

This OKC team would be the first team in the 7 teams that you could envision winning a title in any given year.

At no point in time did anyone think the Pelicans, the Grizzlies (without Conley), the Rockets twice, the Blazers, or the Cavs (without Kyrie/Love) were anything but also-ran playoff teams.

You can actually make that argument that those 6 teams were not very daunting at all.

But, It is not the Warriors problem nor should they waste a second defending it.
You can only play the teams in front of you.

Agreed. I remember a couple Warriors fans got defensive when I pointed out they had one of the easiest paths to an NBA title in the history of the modern day sport. It wasn't a shot at GS, just a legitimate observation. They caught some breaks and shouldn't apologize for it, hell, I'd kill for any breaks PHX could get back when the Suns kept falling short.

You cannot deny that the Warriors are a great team and one of the most exciting teams to watch all-time, but you also cannot deny that they had a favorable path to the Finals last year.

This should be a very exciting series. I still have GS in 7, but it will be their greatest postseason test thus far in the last two years.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone please explain to this dumb shit OP that it's a Best of 7.

Not a Best of 1.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I remember a couple Warriors fans got defensive when I pointed out they had one of the easiest paths to an NBA title in the history of the modern day sport. It wasn't a shot at GS, just a legitimate observation. They caught some breaks and shouldn't apologize for it, hell, I'd kill for any breaks PHX could get back when the Suns kept falling short.

You cannot deny that the Warriors are a great team and one of the most exciting teams to watch all-time, but you also cannot deny that they had a favorable path to the Finals last year.

This should be a very exciting series. I still have GS in 7, but it will be their greatest postseason test thus far in the last two years.
very good post.

I really am interested to see how Golden State reacts to adversity. Like you and the above posters said- they have not played a true title contender at full strength YET in their 2 year run...in all likelihood- they will have to play 2- the Thunder and Cavs- if they are to win it again.

I give the Thunder a ton of credit for spending the money on Kanter, and bringing along Adams so well. They finally added a legit front court to RW and Durant and they are lucky enough to be healthy.

Every team needs a little luck to win a title...luck was not i nshort supply for the Warriors last year...this year we shall see.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only 1 game of 7 but I actually have the Thunder winning this series.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did everyone already forget game 1 of the Spurs-Thunder series? Sure the Thunder can win this series, but this is far from over. Not too bright making bold claims after only one game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some of the Cleveland haters are starting to get a LITTLE nervous i bet... mwahahahaha :)

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any one is over-rated - it would be Lebron James - five trips to the finals and two championships. Curry been there one time and came back the first time with a title. Can he do it again? We will soon see and if does - Lebron's losing record will continue to speak volumes of his inability to beat the best