• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Okay, Kentucky is fucking scary

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you can say the same fucking thing about the sixers. nobody on that team except noel would start anywhere else in the league, and most would be in the d-league, or working at Foot Locker.

The point isn't that the UK team would get fired, (and I doubt it since the sixers seem to be eager to continue downgrading their team and stocking up on draft picks) the point is your example was pointless because it doesn't prove anything.

This is just nonsense. You're talking about a team that is built by the best HS students in the country vs. a team with a development league full of all conference players, a draft, and scouts scouring the globe for talent with no restrictions. Even these guys who you think suck are basketball freaks, and that includes every guy on the bench. Even the dudes they picked up for 15 days that might get 5 minutes a week.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just nonsense. You're talking about a team that is built by the best HS students in the country vs. a team with a development league full of all conference players, a draft, and scouts scouring the globe for talent with no restrictions. Even these guys who you think suck are basketball freaks, and that includes every guy on the bench. Even the dudes they picked up for 15 days that might get 5 minutes a week.

Yeah they are... just because you said so. Just ignore the scores... ignore the stat sheets... ignore every piece of visual evidence... just believe you when you tell me how awesome the sixers player really are.

Whatever. get the fuck outta here.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is huge. That is a fact. The Irish enter the game 11.5 point underdogs. Fair enough. I believe this game is close until the end. Notre Dame starts heaving up threes at the end and fouling for UK to cover. Maybe...I just remember the last loss for the Cats. UConn's guards made UK's guards look slow. Napier and Boatright were awesome in the Title game. And they were a 7 seed last year. Just because UK has size doesn't mean they keep you from getting to the rim. Connaughton, Grant(both seniors), Vastoria, and Jackson make a four prong guard attack who slash and shoot as well as anybody in the country. Auguste is 6'10" and compliments them well. They have great spacing on the floor. They make you guard them because they have such great shooting prowess. The ACC Champs will give them all they want and then some. Maybe I'm wrong, but you heard it here first.

Did I call it or what?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you can say the same fucking thing about the sixers. nobody on that team except noel would start anywhere else in the league, and most would be in the d-league, or working at Foot Locker.

There are VERY talented players all over the world and most of them weren't quite good enough for the nba.

The point isn't that the UK team would get fired, (and I doubt it since the sixers seem to be eager to continue downgrading their team and stocking up on draft picks) the point is your example was pointless because it doesn't prove anything.

Your UK/sixer team would never be decent team no matter how many years they put in because the twins, booker, ulis and a few others will never see any time in the nba.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are VERY talented players all over the world and most of them weren't quite good enough for the nba.

And that has fuckall to do with the very specific point I was replying to.

Your UK/sixer team would never be decent team no matter how many years they put in because the twins, booker, ulis and a few others will never see any time in the nba.

Surprise! That also has fuckall to do with the very specific point I was replying to.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Surprise! That also has fuckall to do with the very specific point I was replying to.

This is what I figured. You're trying to tell me that everyone on the sixers are nothing but scrubs.. and not even a real nba team. Yet somehow they are still on the team and playing nba ball... not in europe and not in some d-league.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they are... just because you said so. Just ignore the scores... ignore the stat sheets... ignore every piece of visual evidence... just believe you when you tell me how awesome the sixers player really are.

Whatever. get the fuck outta here.

Give it up. Kentucky has size but their backcourt is nothing to brag about. All any NBA team would have to do is press them game (they can do that, because everybody on the Sixers as NBA skills) and wear them down after like 15 minutes.

You're foolish. "Yeah, those guys who were all basically all conference or better in college look crappy playing the other guys who were all conference in college so this team that might have 4 or 5 players that make it for an extended amount of time in the NBA one day would definitely stand a chance of beating them!" Just give up the nonsense. There's no way any coach could come up with any scheme that would work for more than 20 minutes with the Kentucky roster. Maybe they win a 10 minute game.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up. Kentucky has size but their backcourt is nothing to brag about. All any NBA team would have to do is press them game (they can do that, because everybody on the Sixers as NBA skills) and wear them down after like 15 minutes.

I agree the UK backcourt is nothing special. Neither is the 76ers. you act like they have some veteran journeymen on the team. They don't. They have some guys, that wear NBA jerseys. That's it. There is a reason they have an astonishingly bad NBA record.

You're foolish. "Yeah, those guys who were all basically all conference or better in college look crappy playing the other guys who were all conference in college so this team that might have 4 or 5 players that make it for an extended amount of time in the NBA one day would definitely stand a chance of beating them!" Just give up the nonsense. There's no way any coach could come up with any scheme that would work for more than 20 minutes with the Kentucky roster. Maybe they win a 10 minute game.

Which of those guys on the 76ers were all conference? Name them. Shut up with the bullshit excuses and name them. Names or GTFO!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the UK backcourt is nothing special. Neither is the 76ers. you act like they have some veteran journeymen on the team. They don't. They have some guys, that wear NBA jerseys. That's it. There is a reason they have an astonishingly bad NBA record.

Which of those guys on the 76ers were all conference? Name them. Shut up with the bullshit excuses and name them. Names or GTFO!

Here's the roster. If you actually followed CBB outside of your island you'd know that all the dudes that played CBB in the U.S. had some serious game when they were in the NCAA

2014-15 Philadelphia 76ers Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

All a NBA team would have to do is press and trap and it would be over because there's no weak link when they're matched up against college kids.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But that's just it. Nothing special in college means they don't see a minute of floor time in the nba. This UK team may go undefeated, but they really benefited from playing in a VERY down year and playing in a conference that was really not very good at all.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the roster. If you actually followed CBB outside of your island you'd know that all the dudes that played CBB in the U.S. had some serious game when they were in the NCAA

2014-15 Philadelphia 76ers Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

All a NBA team would have to do is press and trap and it would be over because there's no weak link when they're matched up against college kids.

I'm aware of the roster. I already posted it (twice)

TELL ME WHO ON THERE WAS ALL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU FUCKING READ?????

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's just it. Nothing special in college means they don't see a minute of floor time in the nba. This UK team may go undefeated, but they really benefited from playing in a VERY down year and playing in a conference that was really not very good at all.

And those are the starters. All a NBA team would have to do is press to wear them out. Who the
I'm aware of the roster. I already posted it (twice)

TELL ME WHO ON THERE WAS ALL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU FUCKING READ?????

You're a fool. All a NBA team would have to do is press and trap and it would be over after like 15 minutes. They wouldn't know what hit them.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO ON THE SIXERS ROSTER IS ALL CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE????? WHO ON THE SIXERS ROSTER IS ALL CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE????? WHO ON THE SIXERS ROSTER IS ALL CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE????? WHO ON THE SIXERS ROSTER IS ALL CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE?????

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO ON THE SIXERS ROSTER IS ALL CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE????? WHO ON THE SIXERS ROSTER IS ALL CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE????? WHO ON THE SIXERS ROSTER IS ALL CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE????? WHO ON THE SIXERS ROSTER IS ALL CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE?????

Well, for sure Glenn Robinson was. But there's this thing called google.. you can look this up on your own.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And those are the starters. All a NBA team would have to do is press to wear them out. Who the

You're a fool. All a NBA team would have to do is press and trap and it would be over after like 15 minutes. They wouldn't know what hit them.

The problem you're gonna have w/troll is that he's really only into data. It doesn't matter that a guy is playing nba ball, if he wasn't all-conference in college, then nothing else really matters. And since he doesn't watch nba ball, he doesn't realize how fast paced it is and how everyone in the game is extremely athletic & talented.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for sure Glenn Robinson was. But there's this thing called google.. you can look this up on your own.

I didn't make the claim. Huskey did. He can either go look it up or GTFO. I'm sure as hell not doing his research for him. My point all along was that this sixers team isn't built like other NBA teams, but he keeps wanting to treat them just like they're the fucking Hawks, and they aren't. Don't spout off bullshit about nameless NBA teams. We're talking about 1 very specific faux-NBA team. Tell me about that one.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HEY! I SHIFTED THE ARGUMENT FROM MY IDIOTIC CLAIM TO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!

I give up. You win. An amateur team would beat a team with a roster that's paid like 70 million or something like that.