• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK yall I need some help with Itunes

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My neice and nephew got ipod shuffles for christmas and my brother wants me to put music on them.. came with itunes gift cards for them as well.. my sister in law has itunes already on her laptop.. but isnt there a way to add accounts.. i think it would be easier for them to have their own accounts because they like different music.. if someone that has more knowledge then me can help it would be greatly appreciated..

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do i put music on ipods without itunes then?

I'm sure there is a way, but I use itunes and just add my collection to the ipod. You don't have to buy from their store.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok.. here is what I want to do.. i have some cds that im going to download to the puter.. how do i put tracks from these cds ive already bought on these ipods without itunes? these are the nanos btw

get a mp3 converter. Once they are on your computer as mp3's, you can use the software he is recommending to you. Or just get itunes and do it all from there. That way if your kids are given gifts of itune store money, they can use it to get their songs.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get a mp3 converter. Once they are on your computer as mp3's, you can use the software he is recommending to you. Or just get itunes and do it all from there. That way if your kids are given gifts of itune store money, they can use it to get their songs.

yeah im downloading itunes now.. apparently when my sister in law got her puter fixed they basically wiped it clean and started over.. she doesnt have any music on it anymore.. so i am really starting from scratch now..

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i don't know what an mp3 converter is?

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't know what an mp3 converter is?

With itunes, you don't need to worry about it. Just insert CDs and itunes will ask you what you want to do. if given an option use "large numbers" for best quality.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tell your brother to fucking do it himself.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would tell your brother to fucking do it himself.

eh.. im returning a favor he did for me.. no biggie.. plus he can barely figure out how to turn a puter on let alone try and figure out how to add music to an ipod.. he can build/ fix pretty much anything.. and I can do the puter stuff.. i just havent used itunes in over a year because i have an isyncr for my phone.. i download whatever i want straight to my phone which isnt much.. and i also just download whatever songs ive purchased straight there now.. so no need for itunes..

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh.. im returning a favor he did for me.. no biggie.. plus he can barely figure out how to turn a puter on let alone try and figure out how to add music to an ipod.. he can build/ fix pretty much anything.. and I can do the puter stuff.. i just havent used itunes in over a year because i have an isyncr for my phone.. i download whatever i want straight to my phone which isnt much.. and i also just download whatever songs ive purchased straight there now.. so no need for itunes..

No offense, but if you can't figure out how to put music on an ipod, you can't do the 'puter stuff'.

next step is for you to figure out how to get those songs off of your phone and into the ipod... since you bought them and all...

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but if you can't figure out how to put music on an ipod, you can't do the 'puter stuff'.

next step is for you to figure out how to get those songs off of your phone and into the ipod... since you bought them and all...

i don't use the ipod at all.. just my phone.. and i have a isyncr program so that whatever music i pay for i can do a one click transfer of.. i gave the ipod to my son.. we have some differing opinions on music though..besides I got it all figured out now.. i just had to keep at it since its been so long..i really didnt want to have to re-download itunes for the kids nano's on their computer but that was just the easiest way.. and my sister n law has an itunes account, i just helped her recover her password and voila first one is complete working on getting the music on the second one now..

Last edited by a moderator:

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a Zune.

17zv.jpg