• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some championship help

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After starting the season 1-6 I miraculously ended the season with 6 straight wins and got the 6 seed, now I'm in the finals and $200 on the line

I've got Olsen, who's been iffy at best this year but by all accounts is a top 3 TE this week. I also have Brate who I'm going to continue to play, he's been solid for the most part. I'm thinking about playing them both, putting Olsen in the flex. Right now I've got L. Murray there, would you guys play Olsen over Murray? Raiders are at Indy. My other two RB's are J. Howard and R. Kelley.

Also, my WR's are Dez, Taylor Gabriel and Ty Montgomery. On my bench I've got Lockett, who basically won me the game last week, Diggs and Garcon. I'm going to play Dez and Montgomery, is Lockett, Diggs or Garcon a better play than Taylor Gabriel? Gabriel has been great for me but he's due for a bust of a game.

Good luck to everybody in the finals today

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer Lat to Olsen or Brate. (probably Olsen over Brate, but can't blame ya for being hesitant there)
I would prefer Lockett to Gabriel as well.... same type player, one is home and not nursing an injury.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer Lat to Olsen or Brate. (probably Olsen over Brate, but can't blame ya for being hesitant there)
I would prefer Lockett to Gabriel as well.... same type player, one is home and not nursing an injury.

yea, I think I'll stick with Murray and going with Lockette.

thanks for the advice

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is diggs hurt? I would go with him. I think MINN beats GB start up this week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dogs has a great matchup, but he is hurt.

All 3 of your WRs have big game potential, but they all have really low floors too. Locket has the most difficult matchup of the group, so I think I would rather gamble on Diggs or Gabriel. Make no mistake though, all 3 are risky plays.

As for Murray, he seemed to lost his grip on the Raiders backfield last week. I am not sure why, but they appear to be back in committee. I would play him anyway in standard leagues, but I would be real tempted to go double TE if PPR.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is diggs hurt? I would go with him. I think MINN beats GB start up this week.

DIggs will be a much better play if Min does not beat GB. He is the garbage time king.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DIggs will be a much better play if Min does not beat GB. He is the garbage time king.
That is a good point! But I think it will be a shoot out. I am not too worried about GB putting up points forcing MIN to throw. Just my 2 cents but youre right T

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DIggs would've been the better play, but I went with Lockette (being the homer that I am). He was well on his way to a pretty big day but then broke his leg...:eek: so I only got 3 from him. Gabriel was worse.

I have Dez and when he scored that final TD last night I won the league.