• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok, the Pats have enuf heat. Let's talk Seahawks.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Kelly's Bills, of course.

Haha, four in row, was it? But they lost them all, that was a great HC-QB combo, Marv Levy and Jim Kelly.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="LambeauLegs, post: 6606384, member: 6060"]Well it seems from looking at the pictures in the police report something did hit her in the face and he did tell the hotel employee he would hit her like he hit his girl friend.

This appears to be one of those more likely than not sort of things :noidea:

Screenshot%20-%205_11_2015%20%208_07_35%20PM.png

Right...clearly the pics show she was hit in the face. looks like a scrape to me.[/QUOTE]

It also looks swollen. But I am sure when the 2 women in the room next door went out to the hallway when they heard screaming in the room and knocked on the door it was because Clarks girl friend just decided to bump her face into something in the room and make some BS up that she was hit even though she wasnt.

I mean there are actually 5 witnesses who saw her get punched her 2 brothers who were also in the room and 3 children who ran out to the next room to say their mom was getting punched.

If you take time to read the article in the Seattle times it may paint a much more clear picture as to what happened and how it ended up like it did.

Next time the Seahawks should do a full investigation.

She wasn’t contacted
Burkhardt said Sandusky Prosecutor Lynne Gast-King never contacted her before her decision to reduce Clark’s charges from first-degree misdemeanor domestic violence and assault to fourth-degree persistent disorderly conduct. Clark completed a 25-week domestic-violence awareness course and paid $350 in fines and court costs.

“I don’t know why they didn’t even question me about it,” Burkhardt said. “He straight up admitted to hitting her, and they didn’t do anything about it.’’

Gast-King told The Times this week that she does not believe Clark “punched or slapped” Hurt despite statements to the contrary made by Hurt and several witnesses in the police report. The Seahawks, who selected Clark in the second round (63rd overall) last week, have said they would not draft a player who put his hands on a woman.

The official statement Burkhardt gave police said she hustled the children out of the room and waited inside with Hurt for police to arrive.

Burkhardt told police that she asked Clark to stay in the room until the police came. “Frank was putting his shoes on at the end of the bed and told me not to (expletive) talk to him …’’ her statement said. “On his way out of the room he told me he would hit me like he hit her as well as he shoulder checked me.’’

Hurt told responding officers that night she was “punched in the face” by Clark. Her two younger brothers also told police she was punched, according to the report.

Documents released Friday added other details not previously disclosed.

• Police witness Kristie Colie, 43, one of two women in a room next to Clark’s, said in her written statement the next day that she comforted three young children who ran out of the room and kept telling her “their sister’s boyfriend was punching her in the face.’’

• Perkins police Officer Brent Adams wrote that he had Clark in the back of his patrol cruiser the night of the arrest and Clark told him Hurt “had been drinking” before the altercation. A breath test showed her blood-alcohol level at .000.

• In the same report, Adams wrote that Clark claimed his father “was a Chief of Police.’’ Clark’s father denied that in a brief interview Friday.

• In an arrest warrant, Curran signed a sworn statement saying Clark had punched Hurt in the left side of the face.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll is doing great things for the Seahawks. Hats off to him, and the players of course. Well, people will say that the pass play was a stupid call, but what if Butler hadn't made a great play? Pete would be considered a genius!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot%20-%205_11_2015%20%208_07_35%20PM.png

Right...clearly the pics show she was hit in the face. looks like a scrape to me.

It also looks swollen. But I am sure when the 2 women in the room next door went out to the hallway when they heard screaming in the room and knocked on the door it was because Clarks girl friend just decided to bump her face into something in the room and make some BS up that she was hit even though she wasnt.

I mean there are actually 5 witnesses who saw her get punched her 2 brothers who were also in the room and 3 children who ran out to the next room to say their mom was getting punched.

If you take time to read the article in the Seattle times it may paint a much more clear picture as to what happened and how it ended up like it did.

Next time the Seahawks should do a full investigation.

She wasn’t contacted
Burkhardt said Sandusky Prosecutor Lynne Gast-King never contacted her before her decision to reduce Clark’s charges from first-degree misdemeanor domestic violence and assault to fourth-degree persistent disorderly conduct. Clark completed a 25-week domestic-violence awareness course and paid $350 in fines and court costs.

“I don’t know why they didn’t even question me about it,” Burkhardt said. “He straight up admitted to hitting her, and they didn’t do anything about it.’’

Gast-King told The Times this week that she does not believe Clark “punched or slapped” Hurt despite statements to the contrary made by Hurt and several witnesses in the police report. The Seahawks, who selected Clark in the second round (63rd overall) last week, have said they would not draft a player who put his hands on a woman.

The official statement Burkhardt gave police said she hustled the children out of the room and waited inside with Hurt for police to arrive.

Burkhardt told police that she asked Clark to stay in the room until the police came. “Frank was putting his shoes on at the end of the bed and told me not to (expletive) talk to him …’’ her statement said. “On his way out of the room he told me he would hit me like he hit her as well as he shoulder checked me.’’

Hurt told responding officers that night she was “punched in the face” by Clark. Her two younger brothers also told police she was punched, according to the report.

Documents released Friday added other details not previously disclosed.

• Police witness Kristie Colie, 43, one of two women in a room next to Clark’s, said in her written statement the next day that she comforted three young children who ran out of the room and kept telling her “their sister’s boyfriend was punching her in the face.’’

• Perkins police Officer Brent Adams wrote that he had Clark in the back of his patrol cruiser the night of the arrest and Clark told him Hurt “had been drinking” before the altercation. A breath test showed her blood-alcohol level at .000.

• In the same report, Adams wrote that Clark claimed his father “was a Chief of Police.’’ Clark’s father denied that in a brief interview Friday.

• In an arrest warrant, Curran signed a sworn statement saying Clark had punched Hurt in the left side of the face.[/QUOTE]
Yup looks a little swollen, also look like she scraped something and I'm not talking about a fist. You could get that from hitting a bedpost ( which she ended up saying happened afterwards).

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must punch like jimmy graham plays

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LL is a loser for dredging up this stuff.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LL is a loser for dredging up this stuff.

You start a thread commenting on Ok the Pats have enough heat lets talk Seahawks?

What do you expect to be brought up? I thought you were wanting to take some heat away from the Patriots and talk about what is happening with the Seahawks?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"why isnt this on the team board?"

sorry, i get that a lot.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your talking the Pats, then yeah. Just lost their best corner guys from last year, Brady is now a year older, retirement is looking better and better to him. The whole deflate gate must of took a toll on him, don't you think? Gronk is due to get hurt, yeah Pats are trending down in a big way. Soon, they be just like what they were before Bradty and BB.
Looking forward to it.
.......and what exactly was Seattle doing before Carroll and company arrived...........*c0ugh....c0ugh*....?!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your talking the Pats, then yeah. Just lost their best corner guys from last year, Brady is now a year older, retirement is looking better and better to him. The whole deflate gate must of took a toll on him, don't you think? Gronk is due to get hurt, yeah Pats are trending down in a big way. Soon, they be just like what they were before Bradty and BB.
Looking forward to it.

Now I'm doubly POed that Revis and Browner are gone.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......and what exactly was Seattle doing before Carroll and company arrived...........*c0ugh....c0ugh*....?!
Do you mean outside of all those playoff seasons and SB appearance under Holmgren?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean outside of all those playoff seasons and SB appearance under Holmgren?
....oops......I forgot about their 7-9 playoff/season,........your SB appearance with Holgren really doesn't register to the other 49 states,....I had to think hard when you said SB appearance in the past,.....sorry.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....oops......I forgot about their 7-9 playoff/season,........your SB appearance with Holgren really doesn't register to the other 49 states,....I had to think hard when you said SB appearance in the past,.....sorry.
No worries. My fault for not having much, much lower expectations.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You start a thread commenting on Ok the Pats have enough heat lets talk Seahawks?

What do you expect to be brought up? I thought you were wanting to take some heat away from the Patriots and talk about what is happening with the Seahawks?
Mine was done in jest.
Yours?