• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok, the Pats have enuf heat. Let's talk Seahawks.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's keep it on the low down guys. Happy enough to let the Pats fans get crucified for posting too often. Funny stuff right? It was so familiar hearing folks bitch about how the Pats have taken over the general board. Poor babies that are being left out. No fear, we'll be posting here and the up coming season looks promising.
This was a no win situation. If Pats fans weren't here we'd all be accused of dodging, hiding, jumping off a sinking ship...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a no win situation. If Pats fans weren't here we'd all be accused of dodging, hiding, jumping off a sinking ship...
They started in about the Pats hogging the General forum before this broke. I sure they don't begrudge the Pats being the topic of conversation right now.:suds:

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Bills teams were amazing. I know they are the butt of jokes for losing all 4, but one of those was a FG at the very end that missed by inches for the win. I doubt we see a team make 4 straight SBs again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Bills teams were amazing. I know they are the butt of jokes for losing all 4, but one of those was a FG at the very end that missed by inches for the win. I doubt we see a team make 4 straight SBs again.
How about 5?:D

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Kelly's Bills, of course.

Those Bills teams were 10 times better than the current Seahags group, unfortunately for them they never got to play the greatest playoff choke artist in NFL history in the SB.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Bills teams were 10 times better than the current Seahags group, unfortunately for them they never got to play the greatest playoff choke artist in NFL history in the SB.
Home vid of Rex as a child, just taken a few years ago.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Selfie posted by Harold just a few moments ago;

main-troll.jpg

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm a thread created to talk about the Seahawks? Are we limited to the topics of discussion?

I have seen a few times where your GM Schnieder say several times they would never draft a guy who has hit or punched a woman.

Is this correct or not?

If it is correct why did they fail to fully investigate the craft choice Clark when punched his girl friend in the face?

The Seahawks Didn't Care Whether Frank Clark Punched A Woman

Pics of his injured girl friend are available in the police report just click the link:
Frank Clark Police Report

Yesterday, Schneider went on 710 ESPN radio and reiterated his conclusion, based on the team’s allegedly thorough investigation, that Clark had not actually struck his then-girlfriend. Schneider told the hosts that the team “absolutely” would not have drafted Clark if they believed that he had hit a woman. He added, “In my opinion, if you strike a woman, you’re off our board. I’m sorry, there’s just no two ways about it.”

Hotel manager told police Frank Clark said, I will hit you like I hit her | The Seattle Times

Hotel manager told police Frank Clark said, ‘I will hit you like I hit her’

A hotel night manager told police in Ohio that Seahawks top draft pick Frank Clark threatened her and admitted hitting his girlfriend during a Nov. 15 altercation, according to newly released documents.

In a statement to police in Sandusky, Ohio, the day after the incident, manager Stephanie Burkhardt wrote that soon after she entered the couple’s hotel room Clark told her, “I will hit you like I hit her” and shouldered her out of the way before leaving. The documents, obtained by The Seattle Times via public-records request, supplement the initial police report.

Discuss

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm a thread created to talk about the Seahawks? Are we limited to the topics of discussion?

I have seen a few times where your GM Schnieder say several times they would never draft a guy who has hit or punched a woman.

Is this correct or not?

If it is correct why did they fail to fully investigate the craft choice Clark when punched his girl friend in the face?

Pics of his injured girl friend are available in the police report just click the link:

Yesterday, Schneider went on 710 ESPN radio and reiterated his conclusion, based on the team’s allegedly thorough investigation, that Clark had not actually struck his then-girlfriend. Schneider told the hosts that the team “absolutely” would not have drafted Clark if they believed that he had hit a woman. He added, “In my opinion, if you strike a woman, you’re off our board. I’m sorry, there’s just no two ways about it.”

Hotel manager told police Frank Clark said, I will hit you like I hit her | The Seattle Times

A hotel night manager told police in Ohio that Seahawks top draft pick Frank Clark threatened her and admitted hitting his girlfriend during a Nov. 15 altercation, according to newly released documents.

In a statement to police in Sandusky, Ohio, the day after the incident, manager Stephanie Burkhardt wrote that soon after she entered the couple’s hotel room Clark told her, “I will hit you like I hit her” and shouldered her out of the way before leaving. The documents, obtained by The Seattle Times via public-records request, supplement the initial police report.

Discuss
We can alway count on you to live and breath about the Seahawks! Good man.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like they both got scratched by a cat.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this correct or not?

Discuss

Frank Clark prosecutor: "I do not believe he punched her or slapped her" - Field Gulls

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it seems from looking at the pictures in the police report something did hit her in the face and he did tell the hotel employee he would hit her like he hit his girl friend.

This appears to be one of those more likely than not sort of things :noidea:

None of us know what happened. But if you prefer the words of hotel managers to prosecutors, more power to ya.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad
A re-match would be great. Gives the Hawks a chance to atone for 2nd & goal, gives the Pats a chance to overcome the deflate fiasco.
Too bad that Seattle and New England won't be playing in the SB this year.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling real good about the Seahawks chances this year. Mmm just wondering when was the last time a team went to three straight SBs?
The Bills went to 4 straight and I doubt the Seahawks get there this year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="LambeauLegs, post: 6606384, member: 6060"]Well it seems from looking at the pictures in the police report something did hit her in the face and he did tell the hotel employee he would hit her like he hit his girl friend.

This appears to be one of those more likely than not sort of things :noidea:[/QUOTE]

Screenshot%20-%205_11_2015%20%208_07_35%20PM.png

Right...clearly the pics show she was hit in the face. looks like a scrape to me.