• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK, So Dildoclown711 says I'm not welcome among you...

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate saying this but I have more respect for the Steelers organization than dislike. But the word jealousy could be used also. At one time Browns/Steelers was a helluva rivalry. But that was a long time ago. I'd like to see those days return.

Drunken bus trips from Akron to 3 Urinals Stadium Stadium back in the day were fun times.
Yeah, know what you mean. I still don't like the city of Cleveland (shudder), but I no longer hate the Browns. I do hate the Ratbirds, Bungholes, Cryboys, and Patsies. I actually want the Browns to do much better (but not better than the Steelers)

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, know what you mean. I still don't like the city of Cleveland (shudder), but I no longer hate the Browns. I do hate the Ratbirds, Bungholes, Cryboys, and Patsies. I actually want the Browns to do much better (but not better than the Steelers)

CHg2BQTXAAAz_if[1].jpg

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, wait a minute!! That’s SUPER BOWL CHAMPION patsies.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
question is with or without mustard
I enjoy it in many different forms, including German.
Of course I like Mom's best, and it doesn't have mustard, but when I get it out somewhere, I usually try for "with" for a variety.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this @NFL-Solomon fella. Maybe we’ve crossed paths if u were on the espn nfl board
I got there late, like about 4-6 months before it shut down. It was really something watching it go. I stayed active until the last day.

Did you have that Hulk Av on ESPN, 'cause it looks kinda familiar.

Funny thing, on ESPN, I saw the same sort of dynamics as coming here. Some cool people like you, and other "I've been here so long, look at me, noob" sort as well.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit. Welcome solomon, there can be no limit on asshole shit talkers when it comes to forums. Has someone directed this asshole to the politics board? Would be epic. Again, welcome asshole.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got there late, like about 4-6 months before it shut down. It was really something watching it go. I stayed active until the last day.

Did you have that Hulk Av on ESPN, 'cause it looks kinda familiar.

Funny thing, on ESPN, I saw the same sort of dynamics as coming here. Some cool people like you, and other "I've been here so long, look at me, noob" sort as well.
nah i had a picture drawn by a little kid and my user was andy9917.

so u were there when there were two boardS? during the "transition" that place was great before they bedazzled it, clearly it worked wellsince they shut it down. THen went to facebook comments. and not its just spam from japanese and chinese

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah i had a picture drawn by a little kid and my user was andy9917.

so u were there when there were two boardS? during the "transition" that place was great before they bedazzled it, clearly it worked wellsince they shut it down. THen went to facebook comments. and not its just spam from japanese and chinese
Wonder why that hulk looks familiar, and no, or at least I don't think, or I might not have been even able to know because I don't facebook.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder why that hulk looks familiar, and no, or at least I don't think, or I might not have been even able to know because I don't facebook.
well no when they first "robusted" the board there was mass chaose, everyone panicked. Then they made the "robusted" board and kept both the old boards and new boards open for like a month or so, and "encouraged" all to move to the new boards. The new boards were still so clustered, they closed them down.

THen they only allowed people to talk message board style on specific articles, then they required a facebook account.

ESPN robusted their message boards to death

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well no when they first "robusted" the board there was mass chaose, everyone panicked. Then they made the "robusted" board and kept both the old boards and new boards open for like a month or so, and "encouraged" all to move to the new boards. The new boards were still so clustered, they closed them down.

THen they only allowed people to talk message board style on specific articles, then they required a facebook account.

ESPN robusted their message boards to death
How the hell did I miss 2 sets of boards? I just remember everyone scurrying around saying "what will we do now? where will we go? I mean I stuck mostly to NFL stuff, but ...

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwahahahahahaha

dbldwn livin' rent free in Tubby tits head.
LOL, what a stalking tard. I remind everyone of your epic unlikability* as evidenced by your negative ratings and you stalk my posts face palming.

Maybe you should smack yourself in the face. It won't help, you're too stupid for that, but it might stop Climate Change.

*-Handi negative champ3.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 2 Handicapper on the Hoop.

Better than you in every way, fatso.

bwwahahahahahahaha

Oh, and I invented Derp, BOOM and Fat Stacks, Octagon of Pain and Jason's Deli Parking Lot

suck it