• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK, So Dildoclown711 says I'm not welcome among you...

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humor MIA. Took a wrong turn during RAGBRAI, eh?
Did you mean this: "Suggesting I'm from Ohio, … oh so you are declaring as an enemy too?"

And you thought that was serious?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you mean this: "Suggesting I'm from Ohio, … oh so you are declaring as an enemy too?"

And you thought that was serious?

Captain Kirk wasn't a Steelers fan. And if you're from Ohio & root for the Steelers you're a communist.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Captain Kirk wasn't a Steelers fan. And if you're from Ohio & root for the Steelers you're a communist.
Вперёд, к победе, коммунизма!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Вперёд, к победе, коммунизма!

Hey dis b 'Murica home of the Whopper dammit! Speaka da engrish er get out.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dis b 'Murica home of the Whopper dammit! Speaka da engrish er get out.

but i mustn't. for i am communist.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Kirk was a Steelers fan, that's why he wore Black N Gold.

And God forbid I'd be from Ohio. They should put a fence around the whole state and let people come look at the animals in the zoo. Only thing worth a damn in the whole state is Cedar Point, probably because the state is filled with full time carnies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Kirk was a Steelers fan, that's why he wore Black N Gold.

And God forbid I'd be from Ohio. They should put a fence around the whole state and let people come look at the animals in the zoo. Only thing worth a damn in the whole state is Cedar Point, probably because the state is filled with full time carnies.

:pound:

Capt. Kirk's Canadian. He's a hockey fan (Canadians) & not an NFL fan. And you probably never stepped foot in Ohio. Going only to Cedar Point doesn't count.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Capt. Kirk's Canadian. He's a hockey fan (Canadians) & not an NFL fan. And you probably never stepped foot in Ohio. Going only to Cedar Point doesn't count.
No, Shatner is Canadian, Kirk was born in Iowa. And why would I want to discuss the horror of being in Ohio multiple times. (I had relatives exiled to Niles)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Shatner is Canadian, Kirk was born in Iowa. And why would I want to discuss the horror of being in Ohio multiple times. (I had relatives exiled to Niles)

Is Niles the only place in OH. you've spent any time? If so I gotta laugh, no wonder that's your opinion of the entire state. I'm sure you know this since you've been there but Niles is located in what was the industrial part of NE Ohio. Not much left in that area these days.

FYI- Hawkeye colors are also black & gold. So he's really an Iowa fan. Not a Pittsburgh fan.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to know what I think of Ohio... Read any one of my AFCN Hate Guide posts directed at the Browns or Bengals.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Americas Roller Coast should move.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Niles the only place in OH. you've spent any time? If so I gotta laugh, no wonder that's your opinion of the entire state. I'm sure you know this since you've been there but Niles is located in what was the industrial part of NE Ohio. Not much left in that area these days.

FYI- Hawkeye colors are also black & gold. So he's really an Iowa fan. Not a Pittsburgh fan.
Of course, when he was young, but once his brain developed to the point he could beat a Vulcan at chess, he naturally became Steelers fan.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've also been to that shit hole Cinci, and <shudder> Cleveland! It's like the whole city is populated by Mimi clones in each sex. (You can tell the difference because the women wear pants)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, when he was young, but once his brain developed to the point he could beat a Vulcan at chess, he naturally became Steelers fan.

This is even funnier because I'm unsober right now. Damn cottonmouth.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've also been to that shit hole Cinci, and <shudder> Cleveland! It's like the whole city is populated by Mimi clones in each sex. (You can tell the difference because the women wear pants)

Now the city of Cincinnati I don't care for. Doesn't matter if I haven't been there since the early 90's.

And speaking of that city ever have cincinnati chili? That stuff is just awful. And WTF is the deal w/ their airport being in Kentucky? Oh yeah, Jerry Springer lost his job as mayor when bounced a check to a hooker.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the city of Cincinnati I don't care for. Doesn't matter if I haven't been there since the early 90's.

And speaking of that city ever have cincinnati chili? That stuff is just awful. And WTF is the deal w/ their airport being in Kentucky? Oh yeah, Jerry Springer lost his job as mayor when bounced a check to a hooker.
I will say one nice thing about your FAV sports teams, … I almost always root for OSU, I Fucking Loathe *********, er, Penn State.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say one nice thing about your FAV sports teams, … I almost always root for OSU, I Fucking Loathe *********, er, Penn State.
LOL!
I can say "Fuck", but not "*********"

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate saying this but I have more respect for the Steelers organization than dislike. But the word jealousy could be used also. At one time Browns/Steelers was a helluva rivalry. But that was a long time ago. I'd like to see those days return.

Drunken bus trips from Akron to 3 Urinals Stadium Stadium back in the day were fun times.