• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK, So Dildoclown711 says I'm not welcome among you...

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, So Dildoclown711 says I'm not welcome here among my fellow Steeler fans, and that you collectively remember me from CBS and are not going to tolerate me and have me banned.

Is this true, or more of Dildoclown711's lies?

Since I actually got along quite nicely with 99% of Steeler fans everywhere, and also on CBS, why would he say you collectively say this?

I know I give Steeler fans the benefit of the doubt many more times over than anyone else. I find it suspect he thinks I am persona non grata here.

What say you?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the fuckin internet and you're running around looking for social acceptance.......what a great fuckin idea.

You either fit in or fuck off, but you put on the panties that fit best.

And please keep the stupid troll threads on the general boards, really, how many -do you guys like me- threads do you see in here???? Seems maybe you should be asking @dbldwn711 for rent because he's occupying large amounts of real estate in your head.....And you just bought him a dozen roses with your stupid fuckin tribute thread.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, So Dildoclown711 says I'm not welcome here among my fellow Steeler fans, and that you collectively remember me from CBS and are not going to tolerate me and have me banned.

Is this true, or more of Dildoclown711's lies?

Since I actually got along quite nicely with 99% of Steeler fans everywhere, and also on CBS, why would he say you collectively say this?

I know I give Steeler fans the benefit of the doubt many more times over than anyone else. I find it suspect he thinks I am persona non grata here.

What say you?
You didn't get the memo...did you?
memo.jpg

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great entrance thread.

A6dFtzL.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Solomon!

for real, like Psych-Ward said, just keep the shit you post on the team board strictly about the team.

To do your goofball shit, use the NFL forum or the General Sports Forum, and you should be okay.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re making yourself a very easy target Solomon. Especially when your calling out a respected member by this Steelers forum. @dbldwn711 has more rapport & respect from us than you ever will. So I’d advise you to stick to talking football.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get a mod to change new guys name to Dildoclown711?

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the fuckin internet and you're running around looking for social acceptance.......what a great fuckin idea.

You either fit in or fuck off, but you put on the panties that fit best.

And please keep the stupid troll threads on the general boards, really, how many -do you guys like me- threads do you see in here???? Seems maybe you should be asking @dbldwn711 for rent because he's occupying large amounts of real estate in your head.....And you just bought him a dozen roses with your stupid fuckin tribute thread.
No, you are missing the point.
This ISN'T a plea of any kind.
This is informational for me.
To see if Dildoclown is lying once again, or whether there are people who are his puppets on the Steelers board.
Don't like me Psych? Did I violate your sense of propriety with your "who does he think he is" attitude? You can enjoy that with a Brat up your ass for all I care. Don't want to be friendly? Fine.
I would like to be cool with other Steeler fans, but you can always be a MidnightRayne.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Solomon!

for real, like Psych-Ward said, just keep the shit you post on the team board strictly about the team.

To do your goofball shit, use the NFL forum or the General Sports Forum, and you should be okay.
Yeah, that's exactly how I operated on CBS. This thread being here is an aberration, but I wasn't likely to find out whether or not there was a conspiracy of Steeler fans against me or not on the St.Louis Blues Board, was I? I suspected it was a lie and mostly no one even gave a damn about me and would treat me based on what I had to say, not what some multiplely owned NE hater had to say.