• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Ohio State @ Northwestern

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason you think Northwestern is "legit" is because they almost won. You would rather praise them than have people think teams like Clemson and Stanford are better. I can't really blame you though, the whole poll thing is a joke. There should be a bigger playoff...

I don't give a flying FUCK about any team outside of Ohio State ... try again young one.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I've always thought that Clemson was better than Ohio State(After week 1 anyway)? How exactly is that bashing/being a troll? I guess I'm not entitled to an opinion? :noidea:

It's not your opinion so much as the way you present it, at least in my humble opinion...

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm chill... Not drunk. No big deal really. Just calling a poster out. Didn't think that was such a big deal. You've got to learn you will be called out for nonsense here. Sorry if I hurt the feelings.
Good game and all is well.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't think he meant any disrespect... I wouldn't have called him out, just imo...

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know... Our pathetic team beat you once and choked twice including in ridiculous fashion last year.

Fucking Purdon't...

doesn't matter how good or bad we are, we play our worst football of the year against Purdue and they play their best... :L

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not, the eye ball test definitely tells me that tOSU is not on a lot of the other top teams' levels... but we looked like shit for most of 2002 as well..

/shrug...

That said, I wouldn't bet on tOSU against many other teams in the top 10....

It is really hard to say IMO. I think a number of teams including Ohio State could win the NC. That is why I think they need a 8 game playoff at a minimum.

How can coaches who are supposed to get their own teams ready for games be able to study other teams not on their schedule and determine a ranking for them?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm chill... Not drunk. No big deal really. Just calling a poster out. Didn't think that was such a big deal. You've got to learn you will be called out for nonsense here. Sorry if I hurt the feelings.
Good game and all is well.

I'd love for you to elaborate but you seem to not want to...or can't.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making the RB -or- NC ( in your mind ) should tell you just how legit Ohio State is. Non-legit teams don't play in those kind of games generally. So thanks for making my point homie. KISSES!

If we were so legit, then why did we lose 3 straight RBs? Yeah last year's team shouldn't have been there blah blah blah, but just face it, the B1G is down.

(Still think we had a GREAT team back in 2011....fucking fat Bret fucked a lot of shit up for us)

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Purdon't...

doesn't matter how good or bad we are, we play our worst football of the year against Purdue and they play their best... :L

I am more mad at the fact that Hummel got hurt two years in a row when they were legit in basketball.

At any rate, it was a great school and a better campus and I miss college, haha.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't think he meant any disrespect... I wouldn't have called him out, just imo...

Way too much of the BS went unchallenged on those other boards for obvious reasons and won't be tolerated here. It was nothing personal and I don't believe he is all that upset.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were so legit, then why did we lose 3 straight RBs? Yeah last year's team shouldn't have been there blah blah blah, but just face it, the B1G is down.

(Still think we had a GREAT team back in 2011....fucking fat Bret fucked a lot of shit up for us)

I still have no idea how we hung with you guys in 2011

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too much of the BS went unchallenged on those other boards for obvious reasons and won't be tolerated here. It was nothing personal and I don't believe he is all that upset.

Again, what did I say was BS, I said Ohio State wasn't that impressive tonight and they won't move ahead Clemson based solely on this game, IF I'm wrong and they do move ahead of Clemson(in the AP) I'll be here to eat crow and say I was wrong. Either way the object is to have control of your own destiny, OSU had a chance to impress and maybe put themselves in that position, but I don't think they did tonight.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, what did I say was BS, I said Ohio State wasn't that impressive tonight and they won't move ahead Clemson based solely on this game, IF I'm wrong and they do move ahead of Clemson(in the AP) I'll be here to eat crow and say I was wrong. Either way the object is to have control of your own destiny, OSU had a chance to impress and maybe put themselves in that position, but I don't think they did tonight.

Clemson isn't ahead of Ohio State in the poll that matters. Honestly .. I stopped reading after the first sentence.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I agree, we shouldn't be ahead of Clemson, they've looked better than us for the most part and have a better win....

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The B1G isn't great ... Please link me to where I said they WERE????

The only comment you could link to is where I said I don't know if the Big12 is better.... and if the ACC is worse. I stand by that statement. It's the SEC ... then PAC12 ... then you could make an argument for the others. So what the hell are you babbling about and what does it have to do with the price of tea in China?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson isn't ahead of Ohio State in the poll that matters. Honestly .. I stopped reading after the first sentence.

That's correct, Clemson isn't.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bro, chill....

We both had our say. Its done. Not a big deal. I'm sure we will never get along, but I'm willing to be cordial from here going forward. Take care.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, chill....

We both had our say. Its done. Not a big deal. I'm sure we will never get along, but I'm willing to be cordial from here going forward. Take care.

I am chill dude, you're the one that called me a troll and faggot for no apparent reason, I guess.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am chill dude, you're the one that called me a troll and faggot for no apparent reason, I guess.

Yes, I did call you a troll and I'm not taking it back. The YAAF comment wasn't directed toward you.