• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh, Oh.......Problem's Brewing

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Etling is getting way more reps than he normally would. In my opinion, this is BB's way of sending a message to Brady that there are other QBs in camp and if he's not here, then they will get his reps.

Well yeah they will but not when it actually counts... But I am sure BB is actually glad Brady isnt there so he can work a lot more with Etling and see what he truly has

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I am sure BB is actually glad Brady isnt there so he can work a lot more with Etling and see what he truly has

Bill has Etling wearing number 58 in the OTAs. That was his draft number. BB say7s he has to earn his Patriots' number. Very little being said about him. Biggest problem so far is that WRs are dropping more passes that they're catching.

So far, what what I've heard, Etling has been extremely sharp passing and is picking up the playbook very quickly. Josh is spending a lot of extra time with him. I get a feeling that this guy just might surprise the hell out of all of us.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill has Etling wearing number 58 in the OTAs. That was his draft number. BB say7s he has to earn his Patriots' number. Very little being said about him. Biggest problem so far is that WRs are dropping more passes that they're catching.

So far, what what I've heard, Etling has been extremely sharp passing and is picking up the playbook very quickly. Josh is spending a lot of extra time with him. I get a feeling that this guy just might surprise the hell out of all of us.

Well he moderate to good success in the toughest conference in college football, I think BB noted that. As much SEC football as I watch I only saw him about (4) times and I was left thinking, hmm, there is potential there.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I may...... think a lot about dick. But you suck a lot dick. Big difference.

d0b3b3678002b0e9244062763e6e8349.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well it's not like he got to keys to the castle on draft day of course he needs to earn it... But that's great to hear he's been doing well!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, joking or not, let's keep this board, above board.

I hate cleaning toilets.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's OK Marsh, we didn't enjoy your time in NE either....you were cut when a PS DE from Buffalo showed you up....

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MFlowers59

Marquis Flowers Retweeted SonnyP

Interesting! Marsh My dawg I’m not gonna knock him! I felt that same way about my time in Cincinnati! But I will tell you on my end I’m having a BLAST! Most fun I’ve had and I love it here

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Marsh is going to whine like a bitch. He sucked. He didn’t play. When he did play he sucked. I’m sure he felt if he was still with the Patriots we would have won the Super Bowl.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the whole Marsh thing
Of course Marsh is going to whine like a bitch. He sucked. He didn’t play. When he did play he sucked. I’m sure he felt if he was still with the Patriots we would have won the Super Bowl.
Well, he is entitled to his opinion. All the guy really said was it wasn't fun. But it's not supposed to be , this isn't Pee Wee or Pop Warner this is the NFL. It's your job now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the whole Marsh thing

Well, he is entitled to his opinion. All the guy really said was it wasn't fun. But it's not supposed to be , this isn't Pee Wee or Pop Warner this is the NFL. It's your job now.

Teams try different things to get players motivated. Lots of Seahawks players are now complaining about Carrol and how his rah rah let's all be positive approach to coaching got old and they started tuning him out. There are stories of guys bringing books to meetings so they could catch up on their reading rather than listen to Carrol talk.

Pats obviously are the complete opposite of this is work and you come to work to put in the effort otherwise we ship you out to somewhere where you can go have "fun" but enjoy losing. I don't doubt that playing for the Pats is not all that fun. As a player you have to decide what is best for you and your career. For some it is willing to endure the tough grind in order to win. For others it is about enjoying your time while in the NFL.