• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh, Oh.......Problem's Brewing

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person in Boston Sports media that I trust when it concerns the Patriots is Scott Zolak. He thinks that BB and Brady will both be back next year so I'm going with that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you at least wonder about the way this has worked for the past few years.

I don't think I'd want to be McDaniels. You've got the greatest coach in NFL history on one side and the greatest QB in NFL history on the other. The coach is trying to move on and the QB is trying to hold on. I'd want to out of the middle in a heartbeat. It's no win.

On the other side, are the people under BB leaving because he's just too freakin' hard to work with? Is the brilliance beginning to tarnish just a bit? Someone in here said that eventually both Brady and Belichick will be gone. Then someone sked, who would you rather keep?

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to see Belichick stay for at least three more years.

I think McDaniels is gone.
I think Brady is gone.
I think that BB will convince Scar to stay one more year.
I think BB will convince Ivan Fears to stay one more year.
I think BB will name Jerrod Mayo DC or lose him to McDaniels in Cleveland.
I think BB will bring back O'Shea before McDaniels gets him.

Sadly, I think the Patriots will finish 6-10 in 2020.

To me Brady's Instagram story sounded like he'll be back....

Playing elsewhere... As to me it sounded like a "Thank you for all you've done but I will be moving on."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me Brady's Instagram story sounded like he'll be back....

Playing elsewhere... As to me it sounded like a "Thank you for all you've done but I will be moving on."

And that is the issue, I mentioned this in another post if he comes back he fucks the salary cap for the next year or two. The team has little room to improve. and he is not the same guy. It sounds crappy to say but it's time for it to end.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is the issue, I mentioned this in another post if he comes back he fucks the salary cap for the next year or two. The team has little room to improve. and he is not the same guy. It sounds crappy to say but it's time for it to end.
The guy has saved the cap for years and years. As far as I'm concerned he can have the next 3 if he wants them.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy has saved the cap for years and years. As far as I'm concerned he can have the next 3 if he wants them.

IMO that is no way to run an organization. He took cuts because he wanted rings, he got them as much as he owes this team nothing they too owe him nothing, other than his current deal.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think I'd want to be McDaniels. You've got the greatest coach in NFL history on one side and the greatest QB in NFL history on the other. The coach is trying to move on and the QB is trying to hold on. I'd want to out of the middle in a heartbeat. It's no win.

On the other side, are the people under BB leaving because he's just too freakin' hard to work with? Is the brilliance beginning to tarnish just a bit? Someone in here said that eventually both Brady and Belichick will be gone. Then someone sked, who would you rather keep?

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to see Belichick stay for at least three more years.

I think Brady is gone.

Skippy may be gone.
O'Shea may go with him.

Everyone else stays.
BB grooms people for higher achievements.
Nobody that has left Bill has gone on to do great things except Bill O'Brian.
None have established their own coaching tree.

I guess Vrabel could be counted but he was traded as a player, I'm referring to coaches.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Brady is gone.

Care to make a wager?