• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh great...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well has it not been stated that it is not holding during a dbl team block???

Two guys can block, but they aren't allowed to hold. Look at the photos in the link. If that isn't the definition of holding then I don't know what is.

and i liked that they didnt throw a guy out of probably the biggest game of his career over that...should they have thrown others out for the fight?

Who gives a shit if this is the biggest game of his career. It doesn't matter who else was fighting, because he is the one who shoves the ref. You shove a ref, you get ejected no questions asked. That is the rule. Here are two examples of far less contact resulting in ejections. Listen in the second video to the explanation. A rule is a rule is a rule. The situation isn't supposed to matter. Biggest game of his career doesn't mean shit.

[YOUTUBE]0iykN1g-ugg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two guys can block, but they aren't allowed to hold. Look at the photos in the link. If that isn't the definition of holding then I don't know what is.
and i liked that they didnt throw a guy out of probably the biggest game of his career over that...should they have thrown others out for the fight?
[/QUOTE]

Who gives a shit if this is the biggest game of his career. It doesn't matter who else was fighting, because he is the one who shoves the ref. You shove a ref, you get ejected no questions asked. That is the rule. Here are two examples of far less contact resulting in ejections. Listen in the second video to the explanation. A rule is a rule is a rule. The situation isn't supposed to matter. Biggest game of his career doesn't mean shit.

[YOUTUBE]0iykN1g-ugg[/YOUTUBE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he's just trolling us. How can anyone seriously argue that Cary Williams shouldn't have been thrown out of the game?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's just trolling us. How can anyone seriously argue that Cary Williams shouldn't have been thrown out of the game?

:agree: This.

A cowboys fan actually claiming to be unbiased when it come to the 49ers.
yea right!

:stfu:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name 1 aside from the so called PI that wasn't called in the first half. I still haven't rewatched to give my opinion on that one.

I don't mean to help out the troll.

But, the only time i can think of where the 49ers really got away with one was when Soap hit Joe Flacco about a second late and he was out of bounds. I couldn't believe he got away with that, I mean the refs had their pick of two things... late hit and out of bounds.

But hey, I guess since the 49ers got away with that... its all even steven with the 3 clinching downs that the Ravens made plays outside the rules that were ignored.*sarcasm*

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never said he shouldnt have been throw out......i said i was glad they didnt throw him out because it was the SB(sure its a rule and me and my friends were aware of it on sunday )

and as to the kickoff ...i was saying that because far as i have heard on tv and shit is what pereira said about there is no holding during a dbl team block unless he goes to the ground...if that is not accurate then it sucks

i am not spending everyday scouring the web for info like some....just expressing opinions of the info i heard

like i said earlier just stick with the one call that matters.....im sure it doesnt feel good (mavs/rangers for me) but this long list of gripes is beneath you

the whole SB after the lights is a giant what if and as stated before there was no guarantee you win if you score

what if baltimore just lets you score a td after the penalty so they get the ball back to go kick gw/tying fg

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never said he shouldnt have been throw out......i said i was glad they didnt throw him out because it was the SB(sure its a rule and me and my friends were aware of it on sunday )

and as to the kickoff ...i was saying that because far as i have heard on tv and shit is what pereira said about there is no holding during a dbl team block unless he goes to the ground...if that is not accurate then it sucks

i am not spending everyday scouring the web for info like some....just expressing opinions of the info i heard

like i said earlier just stick with the one call that matters.....im sure it doesnt feel good (mavs/rangers for me) but this long list of gripes is beneath you

the whole SB after the lights is a giant what if and as stated before there was no guarantee you win if you score

what if baltimore just lets you score a td after the penalty so they get the ball back to go kick gw/tying fg

I think we all are on the same page feeling like the 49ers lost the game themselves. But I think that fans of any team that watched a game with that many terrible calls (especially at the end like that) would want to discuss them. It's not even a week old.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree......from my perspective it just seemed like a new reason to bitch came up everyday so i just shared my opinion

pretty sure this club will get a 6th one soon.....before the cowboys i believe but i still have blind faith the boys can win if the defense and o-line put together one good year

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree......from my perspective it just seemed like a new reason to bitch came up everyday so i just shared my opinion

pretty sure this club will get a 6th one soon.....before the cowboys i believe but i still have blind faith the boys can win if the defense and o-line put together one good year

How would you help Romo the most? Something on the offense? Or help the defense to alleviate pressure on the offense? Coach?

If something happened to Romo, what would you do to replace the QB? Flynn, Orton, Smith, draft a rookie, try to pry Flacco? Just curious.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If I were Dallas, I would cut Romo or trade Romo immediately and beg Nick Saban to come coach for 'em after I fired the ginger. Go with a project at QB & re-build for now.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the best thing to help romo would be a defense that can stop people when called upon

not talking this year...but last year romo lead multiple drives that put us in the lead with time on the clock then the defense let the opponents go and score in the final minutes

this year when we were winning games late it was because we had the ball last...(he blew it against wash)

i am on the record of stating without romo this cowboys team would be horrendous(top 5 draft picks for last couple of years)

defense cant stop people,o-line is awful and without murray running game nonexistent

so if the defense can step up with improved oline play romo/dallas can win 10-12 games

but as of now we have romo scrambling and extending plays and going 8-8

how many times is the dallas highlight romo running and pointing downfield and finding dez/witten????

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Dallas, I would cut Romo or trade Romo immediately and beg Nick Saban to come coach for 'em after I fired the ginger. Go with a project at QB & re-build for now.

nick saban wont be good in pros (miami)...MEN will not buy into him...he is sleazy and forces kids to transfer/grey shirt so he can make room for the new recruits...rinse repeat it is well documented

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
nick saban wont be good in pros (miami)...MEN will not buy into him...he is sleazy and forces kids to transfer/grey shirt so he can make room for the new recruits...rinse repeat it is well documented

He did pretty well with a mediocre Miami team the first year he was in the NFL. He didn't really have time to build a winner before he left.

People take Nick Saban seriously. He's a huge persnoality. If someone offered him enough money, he'd get men to buy into what he does.

And do you think for one minute NFL players give a crap about how he treats scrubs on college teams? These guys can't circle the wagons fast enough when anyone in the NFL does something 10 times worse than that! The VAST majority of them are self-centered, money-first egomaniacs. You might get a tiny bit of righteous indignation in about 2% of them, but those ones are all shouted down.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you help Romo the most? Something on the offense? Or help the defense to alleviate pressure on the offense? Coach?

If something happened to Romo, what would you do to replace the QB? Flynn, Orton, Smith, draft a rookie, try to pry Flacco? Just curious.

orton no (defense wont win games like chi/den)...flacco would have to release way to quick under the constant pressure

without romo just start the rebuild....any qb that cant run would be toast behind the cowboys line the last 2 years....and i mean anyone manning/brady would get clobbered or throw a shit ton of 3 yard completions

romo.....thru week 17 2012...who we gonna get better?????
Pass attempts 3,240
Pass completions 2,097
Percentage 64.7
TD-INT 177-91
Passing yards 25,737
Passer rating 95.6

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did pretty well with a mediocre Miami team the first year he was in the NFL. He didn't really have time to build a winner before he left.

People take Nick Saban seriously. He's a huge persnoality. If someone offered him enough money, he'd get men to buy into what he does.

And do you think for one minute NFL players give a crap about how he treats scrubs on college teams? These guys can't circle the wagons fast enough when anyone in the NFL does something 10 times worse than that! The VAST majority of them are self-centered, money-first egomaniacs. You might get a tiny bit of righteous indignation in about 2% of them, but those ones are all shouted down.

the players in miami have stated he is more suited to college than the pros because of his maniacal style based on intimidiation > inspiration plays more to college kids....not to mention the backlash of the whole "walking over a collapsed player" thing

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Tom Coughlin was seen as maniacal too, and the Jaguars stupidly fired him (which I though was dumb even back then). They fired one of the 4 or 5 best coaches in the NFL.

And just because Saban is a better college coach than a pro' coach doesn't mean he wouldn't be a great pro' coach. Of course he's a better college coach than a pro' coach; he has 4 chamopionships under his belt. That's like saying a ferrari isn't a very fast car because it's slower than a lamborghini.

And by the way, the Cowboys could use a little intimidation. They seem like one of the most cavalier teams in the NFL over the last few years.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but i wouldnt want saban.......sure he gets it wins,but are you also forgetting when he said on multiple occasions that he would not be the coach at bama .....he lied to his players/owner/fans for weeks

anyways time to go sleepy...........