• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh great...

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who called the post police?

I know we exceeded our 1450 post limit about the ref's while there's next to no football news going on, but just let us off with a warning.

I've Seen like 10 other topics littered with even more posts in them. Just getting tired of it. We lost and nothing will change that. Ever lol

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the holding during the safety is a non-issue....holding in the endzone is a safety you are griping about saving 5 seconds

kick-off return is clean...period

the crabtree play sure you got an argument but that is the only one imo.....

and then there was still about 1:40 left and 2 timeouts for balt......

sure it could have played out different but it also could have ended the exact same

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the holding during the safety is a non-issue....holding in the endzone is a safety you are griping about saving 5 seconds

sure it could have played out different but it also could have ended the exact same

If you get the snap off before time runs out, the play goes past the buzzer, so to speak. So that 5 seconds, making it 9 seconds left, could make it a 30 second play for all I know. How many plays have you seen happen in less than 30 seconds? All of them? Saying just five seconds is ridiculous because that's saying one play. How long did Denver's TD in OT last year take? 80 yards. How long did Jones' catch in the Denver-Ravens game take this year? True, they could have stopped us, but they could have also pulled a Moore.

If they had called the Crabtree hold, we'd have four more downs. Less time for Baltimore. We'd go for two. If made, a FG ties it, we get another chance in OT to either stop Baltimore or score a TD first. So we could have lost, but having an opportunity beats not.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only an idiot would say this. Sorry, but you're an idiot.

You didn't notice the illegal helmet to helmet hit on Crabtree on third down, or the fact that Cary Williams was allowed to shove a ref (any other game, that's a 15 yard penalty and immediate ejection)?

You have demonstrated you don't have the ability to objectively look at this situation. Please stop while you're miles behind.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i was thinking if he just caught it ......but the point about the safety was they were still going to have to run some crazy play and probably a bunch of laterals

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i was thinking if he just caught it ......but the point about the safety was they were still going to have to run some crazy play and probably a bunch of laterals

And this has never happened in the NFL, so don't bother? We could be talking about a hail mary plus Mile High Miracle if we had the chance. Oh, just catching it would result in a free kick, by rule, so he had to pitch it or run out of bounds. He did neither.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You didn't notice the illegal helmet to helmet hit on Crabtree on third down, or the fact that Cary Williams was allowed to shove a ref (any other game, that's a 15 yard penalty and immediate ejection)?

You have demonstrated you don't have the ability to objectively look at this situation. Please stop while you're miles behind.

well has it not been stated that it is not holding during a dbl team block???

and i liked that they didnt throw a guy out of probably the biggest game of his career over that...should they have thrown others out for the fight?

i say just stick with one call you know is the "one" call.....instead of putting together a whole list of ifs

i havent tried to look at it objectively...i only offer my opinion about what i think of the situation

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this has never happened in the NFL, so don't bother? We could be talking about a hail mary plus Mile High Miracle if we had the chance. Oh, just catching it would result in a free kick, by rule, so he had to pitch it or run out of bounds. He did neither.

it would have been something awesome if it happened but they are still rare is all

the game has tons of things that could have happened.....

what if they ran it
what if balt. went and kicked the fg (after you missed the 2pt)
what if went to OT (you made 2pt)
what if the lights stayed on

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would have been something awesome if it happened but they are still rare is all

the game has tons of things that could have happened.....

what if they ran it
what if balt. went and kicked the fg (after you missed the 2pt)
what if went to OT (you made 2pt)
what if the lights stayed on

This did happen, do you mean if he didn't? Or if it were a TD instead?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me, the safety play is more a microcosm of the entire game. Seemed like the refs were just ignoring some obvious flags against the Ravens. The 49ers played a shit first half, and that is why they lost, but the refs sure didn't help the situation.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my god people, did you watch the game? there were no calls for both teams all through the game. They were letting the players play....granted I'm sure if the 49ers had won, there would be a ton of Ravens fans spouting off about all the no calls, but seriously, if you're claiming the refs cost the game, go rewatch and check out all of the no calls that went in favor of the niners as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After reading his posts I have to agree with your assessment of his work.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who gives a FUCK! The game is over! Yeah the 49ers were held during the kick off and punt but the 49ers had first and goal and blew it on all 4 chances to take the lead.

All I can think of is this motivating the 49ers to have a perfect season next year. Williams blew the 12 season, Refs blew the 13 season.

Next Year Boys! Go 49ers!

Wrong! You mean Culliver. He singlehandedly won the game for the Ravens. We need to get some corners in this draft and develop them real fast.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my god people, did you watch the game? there were no calls for both teams all through the game. They were letting the players play....granted I'm sure if the 49ers had won, there would be a ton of Ravens fans spouting off about all the no calls, but seriously, if you're claiming the refs cost the game, go rewatch and check out all of the no calls that went in favor of the niners as well.

Name 1 aside from the so called PI that wasn't called in the first half. I still haven't rewatched to give my opinion on that one.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yeah, it's only been 5 days since the Super Bowl. People shouldn't be whining about people whining. I'm over it with regard to the officials, but some people need more time.

It's been 22+ years since Craig fumbled away a chance at 3-peating, and I'm still pissed about that.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 22+ years since Craig fumbled away a chance at 3-peating, and I'm still pissed about that.

One of the low points of my childhood as a Niners fan. When Matt Bahr's FG went through, I couldn't believe it. Our great Niners lost to a team using it's no-name backup QB and who couldn't even find the end zone. Just an empty feeling. Bills-Niners would've been a helluva Super Bowl. We did do well with Cincy's no huddle offense a couple years earlier, but the Bills were on another level, IMO. Would've been Steve Young's coming out party.