• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ogando vs. Pineda Gm 1 thread!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pineda has really turned it around. Hopefully we can get to their bullpen soon!

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to take a break and eat some ice cream. Really bored with this game. Mariners are about as interesting as Powerblock TV.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pineda is starting to look like his nasty self now. Not a good sign but that pitch count has to be way out of hand.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in China and have nothing better to do than watch us get our butts kicked. Actually my wife has plenty for me to do but I'd rather watch us get our butts kicked! I still think we'll come back!

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They always take that pitch tracker thing as the absolute gospel whenever the call goes the Rangers way. That pitch was closer to being a ball than they are giving credit for. It wasn't exactly over the heart of the plate.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice 1 on 1 banter

Hey, it is good to see you. ;) I am actually having some fun on this board. This really reminds me of Dallas-Mavs.com.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in China and have nothing better to do than watch us get our butts kicked. Actually my wife has plenty for me to do but I'd rather watch us get our butts kicked! I still think we'll come back!

I actually have a friend from China. We were in the same doctoral program. She is done and I am still working on my dissertation. What is it like over there? :juggle:

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have a friend from China. We were in the same doctoral program. She is done and I am still working on my dissertation. What is it like over there? :juggle:

Shanghai is a very modern city so it's nice. I hate to say this but compared to Americans Chinese can come across as uncivilized in their actions. Pushing and shoving on and off the subway, spitting and peeing everywhere, and some other things. We like it and will be here a couple more years.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanghai is a very modern city so it's nice. I hate to say this but compared to Americans Chinese can come across as uncivilized in their actions. Pushing and shoving on and off the subway, spitting and peeing everywhere, and some other things. We like it and will be here a couple more years.

Don't think I could live there but I would absolutely love to move to Europe. My husband is from Germany and they have the best science companies there anyway. I could probably get much better employment there. :p

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just about written this game off as just one of those games. Still got a lot of outs left.

OMG, the rapist is in the game.

I hope they pound the hell out of him.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy has a good arm though but appears a bit wild. Mariners did get three legitimate major leaguers for Lee.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna give this board a try. Wonder if ESPN will see enough drop off in users and roll that stupid idea of a new forum back.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just about written this game off as just one of those games. Still got a lot of outs left.

I agree rapist should be shown no mercy. Put him in jail and see what happens!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guy has a good arm though but appears a bit wild. Mariners did get three legitimate major leaguers for Lee.

And it was well worth it to get to the World Series.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna give this board a try. Wonder if ESPN will see enough drop off in users and roll that stupid idea of a new forum back.

This board works well. Lots of users and the water cooler seems to be a happening place.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our bullpen is doing one heck of a job. Granted it's against the M's but still a good job.