• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Visitor[s] 1/25-1/27 (2019 Class)

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska has 3 or 4 more spots to fill in this class so OVs are getting fewer and further between. Nebraska was set to host Matthew Pola-Mao this weekend but moved him to the last weekend of the visit cycle instead. Thus, the Huskers will be hosting only one visitor this weekend that I know of:

Dylan Jordan (3-Star, OLB) [Pittsburg, KS] - Jordan's recruitment has blown up since December verified that his grades will be in order to enroll in the summer. He has the speed and athleticism to get after the passer and the size Nebraska is looking for at their OLB position. I think Parker is higher, but the more I read, the more I could see them taking both if they want. Parker just got elevated to a Top 247 recruit on 247Sports with a rating of 92 and has added offers from Auburn and TCU in the process. TCU is going to be a tough one to beat, but Nebraska is going to give it their best shot this weekend. This is a Horned Frogs vs. Huskers battle. Jordan has indicated that he will announce his decision on Monday.