• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Royal Rumble thread

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like Riddle to shake his stoner dumbass persona a little and make a legit title run.

I liked the idea of Randy getting tired of him and them feuding a little more.

but Riddle needs to go for the Intercontinental
I think Randy is overdue for his yearly time off for the family, so I dont know if there is enough time to feud or actually make it where Riddle takes Randy out with injury.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has to drop it to do that.

I think Randy/riddle has to happen before that. And it will be a great feud.
I really wanted Randy to get pissed off when Riddle was trying to be just like him and start it there.

but I like face Randy and how he is embracing Riddle now. Next thing you know, Randy is cruising to the ring on a scooter

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Randy is overdue for his yearly time off for the family, so I dont know if there is enough time to feud or actually make it where Riddle takes Randy out with injury.
If that was the case though shouldn’t that have happened at the Rumble in Randy’s hometown. It seems hard for WWE to come up with a scenario where Riddle would be the heel in that rivalry.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was the case though shouldn’t that have happened at the Rumble in Randy’s hometown. It seems hard for WWE to come up with a scenario where Riddle would be the heel in that rivalry.
I thought he stuck it out past christmas since the rumble was in his home town.

Maybe it should have happened, since they were some of the last in the ring, but when they changed it from Riddle winning, which he would have had to turn on Randy, they had to just have Lesnar clean house. I have no clue why Brock wants that title back in the elimination chamber, but I guess its one of the 5 or whatever matches he gets for his multi million dollar deal.

I am just sick of these TV titles and nobody really knows which one is more important. Raw champ of the universe or smackdown champ. I want unification and the NWA world title belt back as the top in the sport entertainment world. The demise started to find its low point when Becky and Flair traded colors.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he stuck it out past christmas since the rumble was in his home town.

Maybe it should have happened, since they were some of the last in the ring, but when they changed it from Riddle winning, which he would have had to turn on Randy, they had to just have Lesnar clean house. I have no clue why Brock wants that title back in the elimination chamber, but I guess its one of the 5 or whatever matches he gets for his multi million dollar deal.

I am just sick of these TV titles and nobody really knows which one is more important. Raw champ of the universe or smackdown champ. I want unification and the NWA world title belt back as the top in the sport entertainment world. The demise started to find its low point when Becky and Flair traded colors.

The demise started when we have to try and pretend Becky Lynch is a serious wrestler