• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with everyone's obsession with size? Should the Big Show be the WWEWHC then? I don't think so...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with everyone's obsession with size? Should the Big Show be the WWEWHC then? I don't think so...

:noidea:

It was a topic after Hogan lost the title because we were used to that monster size for years. UW was big. But then Michales, Macho, etc etc..... They killed the theory of a big man has to carry the title.

It is good for the entertainment of Wrestling IMO.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

It was a topic after Hogan lost the title because we were used to that monster size for years. UW was big. But then Michales, Macho, etc etc..... They killed the theory of a big man has to carry the title.

It is good for the entertainment of Wrestling IMO.

:agree: also Bret Hart

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its not an obsession, unless you consider your little man champs an obsession too. Just talking about believability .

To me it just seems like a light heavy weight title. Yeah, ECW, extreme, all the light heavyweights are always exciting, but to put them out there as giant killers constantly is just too much.

As far as hart, he wrestled at 235, kinda where heavyweight should start. Stone cold was 252. Sean michaels was the start of the little guy love. When Mysterio won the title at 180 pounds, they saw how low they could go.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not an obsession, unless you consider your little man champs an obsession too. Just talking about believability .

To me it just seems like a light heavy weight title. Yeah, ECW, extreme, all the light heavyweights are always exciting, but to put them out there as giant killers constantly is just too much.

As far as hart, he wrestled at 235, kinda where heavyweight should start. Stone cold was 252. Sean michaels was the start of the little guy love. When Mysterio won the title at 180 pounds, they saw how low they could go.

The problem is that a lot of these big men are just not fun to watch. Believeability is fine, whatever, but I want to be entertained. I'm just not entertained by 2 big lugs just grappling it out the whole match…

Let's not forget what this is actually about…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI1ylg4GKv8]Gladiator (4/8) Movie CLIP - Are You Not Entertained? (2000) HD - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want to say about size, but the fact is these guys are a whole lot of fun to watch in the ring…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWJW0dm0qQc]Daniel Bryan Tribute-You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXWpTEn98Ug]Seth Rollins Tribute 2013/2014 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9f4RvfcGI]Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins highlights - RAW 10.06.2013 HD - YouTube[/ame]

I really hope that's the main event for WMXXXI

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins would be like watching Spiderman vs Venom. I don't think any big man matchup could possibly match that.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Adam Rose the new The Exotic Adrian Street? There are a lot similarities between the two.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or has it been awesome watching Seth Rollins as a heel? Honestly though, I kinda wish it wasn't part of the authority.

Also, with Roman Reigns in the title match at MIB, IF he wins(which would be AWESOME), have we seen the last of the Shield? Or do they get a 3rd guy and build around him(Reigns)? I've heard "rumblings" of Cena being the 3rd guy, among others. But I'd love to see Cena in the Shield, just don't think it'll happen.

Thoughts?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or has it been awesome watching Seth Rollins as a heel? Honestly though, I kinda wish it wasn't part of the authority.

Also, with Roman Reigns in the title match at MIB, IF he wins(which would be AWESOME), have we seen the last of the Shield? Or do they get a 3rd guy and build around him(Reigns)? I've heard "rumblings" of Cena being the 3rd guy, among others. But I'd love to see Cena in the Shield, just don't think it'll happen.

Thoughts?

I think the Shield is dead. When Ambrose attacked Rollins last night during the Rollins/Ziggler match, they played some new music for Ambrose.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see any way they make Cena part of the Shield. Cena needs to feud with Rusev.

I think after DB being stripped they are going to have a heel win MITB. Although you can never count out Super Cena.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see any way they make Cena part of the Shield. Cena needs to feud with Rusev.

I think after DB being stripped they are going to have a heel win MITB. Although you can never count out Super Cena.

Cena is so far above joining the Shield. Not meant as a back handed comment at all.

He would be a great rival with Rusev. He could carry the USA vs Russia theme better than anyone on the roster. Probably pick up a couple haters on the way also.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Shield is dead. When Ambrose attacked Rollins last night during the Rollins/Ziggler match, they played some new music for Ambrose.

Shield is over.

Ambrose new music. Looks like his ring attire possibly has changed also.

Reigns kept the shield music. Minus the intro that spells out shield. ( Sierra, hotel, India, echo, Lima, delta)

So ya, Shield is over.

Those 3 no longer need a faction. All 3 are big time superstars. Way better off on their own.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena is so far above joining the Shield. Not meant as a back handed comment at all.

He would be a great rival with Rusev. He could carry the USA vs Russia theme better than anyone on the roster. Probably pick up a couple haters on the way also.

Yep, Cena could be a Hogan/Slaughter type figure vs Rusev, who could be the Iron Sheik type figure.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Cena could be a Hogan/Slaughter type figure vs Rusev, who could be the Iron Sheik type figure.

This could be the promo…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo]Rocky 4 training montage - Hearts On Fire (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns with two superman punches to win the battle royal. Will the authority strip him of the win after they find out about the coffee trick though?

I knew the shadow of cena was in the middle of that world title match graphic. Did pretty good against kane, only called one shot for the post, but cena ran all the way across and tackled the stairs. The ladder onto the wyatts was awesome, the stairs to the head of kane was even better.

They made a few steps in the right direction.

I wish I saw more of Kevin Hart at the announce table when the rose buds came out. He was not even looking when he did the stage dive.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpPCmcGIvzk]Seth Rollins mv - in the end - YouTube[/ame]