• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Sandow & Ziggler need to be put over. Ridiculous how the WWE uses them.

Its just how they perform. the final match last night, that arena was so quiet you heard the conversation between wyatt and cena. Cena was asking if he was gonna do it, wyatt said something, cena came back with yeah, wyatt turned him three different directions before the throw suplex back to his corner. They talked about it more than the move. I dont know if they are not going over the matches before hand, but it seems like the in ring conversations are just getting more and more evident and the guys that cant call their matches without being obvious dont deserve the push. Ziggler has gotten many opportunities and let them down.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just how they perform. the final match last night, that arena was so quiet you heard the conversation between wyatt and cena. Cena was asking if he was gonna do it, wyatt said something, cena came back with yeah, wyatt turned him three different directions before the throw suplex back to his corner. They talked about it more than the move. I dont know if they are not going over the matches before hand, but it seems like the in ring conversations are just getting more and more evident and the guys that cant call their matches without being obvious dont deserve the push. Ziggler has gotten many opportunities and let them down.

He shouldn't have broken up with AJ Lee IMO.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed the ring conversations. It was Cena, and it maeks no sense how a dude who has been doing this for 12 years is that obvious when in the ring. Andi t wasn't like he was facing some new guy he hasn't tangled with before. He and Wyatt have been feuding for 6 damn months!!! It was awful.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be awesome! Great flooding by Triple H if they pull that off...I really want Evolution to be pushed as just the most dominant stable that you have to hate. Right now Evolution is booked like Lesnar....Everytime they are hyped as the big bad guy that is a force, yet loses every freakin match, but we are somehow to believe they are a monster.

It would also give Evolution some sort of reaction from the crowd, because right now (before ROllins joined) They got ZERO reaction from the crowd.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed the ring conversations. It was Cena, and it maeks no sense how a dude who has been doing this for 12 years is that obvious when in the ring. Andi t wasn't like he was facing some new guy he hasn't tangled with before. He and Wyatt have been feuding for 6 damn months!!! It was awful.

I thought for sure I heard Cena say "dance me" right before Bray danced him.

Cena is so terrible in The ring and selling a realistic match it is getting embarrassing.

Those shoulder tackles he does.... My 2 year old can do better.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought for sure I heard Cena say "dance me" right before Bray danced him.

Cena is so terrible in The ring and selling a realistic match it is getting embarrassing.

Those shoulder tackles he does.... My 2 year old can do better.

Cena injured his eye over the weekend during the house shows, so they probably didn't get to rehearse much before Raw.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm enjoying Bo Dallas so far. Just like Adam Rose, I think he has a window and it will close in a few months. Could see him as a US Champion or something and then fading into jobber status. He is pretty hilarious though.

Damien Sandow...WOW. It just doesn't get any better than that.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bo Dallas is awesome! he's hilarious. I love when he talks to the opponent like "youre doiing your best" and after matches gives them some motivation like keep working

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see I'm not the only #BOliever up in here :nod:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several releases today:
-Aksana
-Camacho
-Brodus Clay
-Evan Bourne
-Teddy Long
-Curt Hawkins
-Yoshi Tatsu
-Jinder Mahal
-Drew McIntyre

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahal and McIntyre eh? Does this mean Slater will get a little push as they are keeping him around. No more of that 3MB nonsense.

Poor Aksana, she went out in a bad way. Popcorn humiliation at the hands of Alicia Fox.:L

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several releases today:
-Aksana
-Camacho
-Brodus Clay
-Evan Bourne
-Teddy Long
-Curt Hawkins
-Yoshi Tatsu
-Jinder Mahal
-Drew McIntyre

Mahal and Mcintyre is real sad. They both had potential but were just given shitty characters, same with Brodus Clay. And How the hell does Zack Ryder keep surviving these release days???