• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but Sami is more over right now than the Yes Movement was. That is what Wrestlemania is for, it isn’t for match quality it is for the moments.
Sami can definitely perform and there HAS to be a Roman-Sami match somewhere...but I don't know where.

and I want Sami to win with interference from KO and Sami gets the title.

It HAS to be that way...but I don't think it is a WM match

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sami can definitely perform and there HAS to be a Roman-Sami match somewhere...but I don't know where.

and I want Sami to win with interference from KO and Sami gets the title.

It HAS to be that way...but I don't think it is a WM match
My concern is, as I told Q, I don’t think Cody is over enough not to get backlash if Cody wins at WM. Sami’s story is a thousands times better than I am only doing this for my father.

And it Sami were to win, I think it should be Jey who interferes. It sets up a solid story with Jey vs Roman, and Jey vs KO.

Of course my whole Cody vs Sami thing would go away if they would just split the belts.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern is, as I told Q, I don’t think Cody is over enough not to get backlash if Cody wins at WM. Sami’s story is a thousands times better than I am only doing this for my father.

And it Sami were to win, I think it should be Jey who interferes. It sets up a solid story with Jey vs Roman, and Jey vs KO.

Of course my whole Cody vs Sami thing would go away if they would just split the belts.

Why jey vs ko?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Cody is over enough and fans want to cheer for him.

But the Sami story is so good. You can't not have it end in a title run for him! He needs redemption now!

It's a good thing Roman has 2 belts, huh?

I agree the Jey has a part in it still, but that friendship angle with KO is still fresh and Roman HAS to be pissed off.

Not sure what you do with Jey while the Sami thing plays out though...maybe he takes Sami's spot on the hot seat in the bloodline...and eventually they break him too. He sympathized with Sami but he didn't turn on anyone yet.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the Sami story is so good. You can't not have it end in a title run for him! He needs redemption now!

I agree the Jey has a part in it still, but that friendship angle with KO is still fresh and Roman HAS to be pissed off.

Not sure what you do with Jey while the Sami thing plays out though...maybe he takes Sami's spot on the hot seat in the bloodline...and eventually they break him too. He sympathized with Sami but he didn't turn on anyone yet.

It's hard to because Sami is SO FUCKING OVER and would make for a great WM Moment for one who GD deserves it

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tag titles are fine

Especially if he did get jey to quit the family and the bloodline

Sami wins

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tag titles are fine

Especially if he did get jey to quit the family and the bloodline

Sami wins
I disagree...it needs to be between Sami and Roman at this point. Sami hit Roman with a chair, Roman wants Sami.

It can be like a Mankind winning the title type thing where KO and Jey drape a knocked out Sami over Roman after they take care of him

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to because Sami is SO FUCKING OVER and would make for a great WM Moment for one who GD deserves it
I think that makes sense too...Didn't Roman defend both belts last year at WM in separate matches?

One against Brock, one against someone else?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sami vs. Roman NEVER happens, that's a huge missed opportunity and honestly, makes the whole storyline stupid. There was no payoff. What, was the payoff that Sami turns and then gets annihilated and never attempts to get retribution?

• Bullseye
Reactions: ill

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sami vs. Roman NEVER happens, that's a huge missed opportunity and honestly, makes the whole storyline stupid. There was no payoff. What, was the payoff that Sami turns and then gets annihilated and never attempts to get retribution?

He was a Trojan horse who broke the bloodline from within?

That’s the only way jey quitting makes sense either

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a Trojan horse who broke the bloodline from within?

That’s the only way jey quitting makes sense either
that's dumb and bad story telling.

Sami and Roman needs to happen. He's got weight in his corner with KO and Jey now and that is enough to pull off a W, IMO.

and that would be huge.

I guess we find out tonight.

any word on KO's health? That could be a huge issue if he isn't able to go and support Sami in a fight with Roman.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that makes sense too...Didn't Roman defend both belts last year at WM in separate matches?

One against Brock, one against someone else?
No last year was the unification match between him and Brock where he won both titles.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor is the main event of elimination chamber will be Sami vs Roman which If that’s true they’ll probably announce tonight or next week.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's dumb and bad story telling.

Sami and Roman needs to happen. He's got weight in his corner with KO and Jey now and that is enough to pull off a W, IMO.

and that would be huge.

I guess we find out tonight.

any word on KO's health? That could be a huge issue if he isn't able to go and support Sami in a fight with Roman.

He is not big enough to be the guy to take down Roman imo

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor is the main event of elimination chamber will be Sami vs Roman which If that’s true they’ll probably announce tonight or next week.

That makes more sense to me

Roman gets his hands on him

Solo makes sure the right person wins

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that makes sense to me.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not big enough to be the guy to take down Roman imo
neither was Mankind...but he had help

Sami has help too.

It 100% won't be a clean win.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes more sense to me

Roman gets his hands on him

Solo makes sure the right person wins
Jey takes out Solo

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a different opinion but.....

What if this is all a rouse planned by Sami, Roman or Paul E. and there is no turn coming.

All a rouse for K.O. to let his guard down

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a different opinion but.....

What if this is all a rouse planned by Sami, Roman or Paul E. and there is no turn coming.

All a rouse for K.O. to let his guard down

God that would be better than jey actually quitting