• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the stipulation, but I just don't see them actually doing it.

I vote for sting to descend from the rafters with a MITB briefcase. Crush everyone. Pin.

Walk off with both belts.

Flick off Vince.

End show....

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First main roster impression of Sullivan was weak, IMO. If Angle went over at WM, it makes sense. Should have had destroy someone who is actually on the roster like Balor.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for sting to descend from the rafters with a MITB briefcase. Crush everyone. Pin.

Walk off with both belts.

Flick off Vince.

End show....

A group from NXT including a wife of one of them come out and let's just say Nexus anarchy situation

Fade to black

Bay Bay

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any mcmahons show up? I just caught some bits and pieces of the show, but you would have expected someone in charge would have stopped that title match from happening so a show did not lose a belt. It was better when the champ worked both shows and took on all comers before these tin foil belts were created.
How quickly did they turn those badges on the title belts, or did they already have them at wrestlemania?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it would be for the best if she did quit. She’s already had so many injuries at this point she doesn’t have much left anyways.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it would be for the best if she did quit. She’s already had so many injuries at this point she doesn’t have much left anyways.

Disagree. She has multiple wardrobe malfunctions left in her career.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sasha Banks has threatened to quit WWE. She's not happy about how she's been used over the last couple of years and it seems like Wrestlemania was the tipping point.

Sasha Banks Reportedly Tried To Quit WWE Due To WrestleMania 35 Title Change Decision - Wrestling Inc.

She was by far the most over woman in the company when she was called up from NXT. I know linking every frustrated wrestler to AEW is a cliche but if this report is legitimate than she'd be a perfect fit as the anchor of their woman's division.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Banks somewhat. They should have let Bayley/Sasha build up the titles and then dropped to IIconics at SummerSlam.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sasha has every right to be mad, IMO. Every time they put a belt on her, she is just about guaranteed to drop it at the next PPV. She's held an individual title 4 times and the longest they've let her hold it is 27 days.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Banks somewhat. They should have let Bayley/Sasha build up the titles and then dropped to IIconics at SummerSlam.

I was actually fine with the IIconics winning at Mania. It made a lot of sense. But overall she does have a right to be upset even past that. Like @jeffro151 was saying, WWE has a nasty habit with her of starting a push of her and immediately stopping it and then letting he float in nothingness forever. They yo-yo'd her individual title runs a bunch. Sometimes it didn't even make sense to have her win it yet they did it anyway just to pop the crowd and the next week she'd lose. They'd also flip back and forth between her being face and heel.

They could never make up their mind what they wanted to do with her and she's justified in being upset about that. And like @futballiscool was saying, now she actually has a viable option to go somewhere else in AEW. Beforehand, she just had to suck it up. She (and others) have options now.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys way overvalue Sasha IMO. She's good in the ring but her injury history makes WWE think twice about giving her any sustained push. And I'm sure AEW would love to bring someone in who threatens to quit if she doesn't get her way as she's done several times before.

You may think she doesn't need WWE now that AEW is around but WWE doesn't need her either so she really doesn't have any leverage in any situation.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I hear about this. The more it looks bad for Bailey and even worse for Banks.

I get losing the titles sucks but it is no reason to throw a hissy fit for

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You guys way overvalue Sasha IMO. She's good in the ring but her injury history makes WWE think twice about giving her any sustained push. And I'm sure AEW would love to bring someone in who threatens to quit if she doesn't get her way as she's done several times before.

You may think she doesn't need WWE now that AEW is around but WWE doesn't need her either so she really doesn't have any leverage in any situation.

Cody and Neville both left WWE under somewhat similar circumstances. Sasha just turned 27 and is arguably one of the 5 biggest female stars in the company despite inconsistent booking. If she's a FA that's a no-brainer signing for AEW.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cody and Neville both left WWE under somewhat similar circumstances. Sasha just turned 27 and is arguably one of the 5 biggest female stars in the company despite inconsistent booking. If she's a FA that's a no-brainer signing for AEW.

And yet just look at her injury history, outside of Alexa Bliss' concussion Sasha seems to be the most injury prone female they have. While yes AEW could sign her I have no doubt they would you have to wonder if A, how long she'll be around due to all the risks she takes and injuries she's suffered and B, how long until she throws another temper tantrum when things don't go her way.

Here's a quote from a wrestling journalist on Sasha, and keep in mind this was back in September when she had to pull out of the Mixed Match Challenge due to another injury, and this was before the one she suffered once again after the Royal Rumble and before EC.

Sasha Banks is regarded by many as one of the top female Superstars in the WWE today--however, The Boss' hard-hitting style of wrestling has often come under the lens of criticism owing to said style carrying a high-risk of injuries with it.

Banks has dealt with several injuries over the course of her career, and has become quite notorious for taking dangerous bumps, especially with regard to her neck.

Thankfully, Banks' high wrestling acumen has--on the large majority of occasions--come to her rescue even in the most high-risk in-ring scenarios.