• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HBK is back baby.

Could not dislike that overrated douche anymore.

How does he get back from losing the career/streak?

Playoff baseball is on lol

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does he get back from losing the career/streak?

He said he stayed retired out of respect for the Undertaker but after what Taker & Kane did to him on Saturday he can see respect isn't something Taker values. He's coming out of retirement to make it a DX vs Brothers of Destruction match at the Saudi Arabia PPV.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he stayed retired out of respect for the Undertaker but after what Taker & Kane did to him on Saturday he can see respect isn't something Taker values. He's coming out of retirement to make it a DX vs Brothers of Destruction match at the Saudi Arabia PPV.

They did a really good job of explaining why he came back in a situation where they too often times just gloss shit like that over.

Still, HBK looks so weird to me without hair.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And finally Lashley is a heel, it was long overdue. Plus Lio Rush as his mouthpiece works great now since he’s much better as a douchebag heel.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did a really good job of explaining why he came back in a situation where they too often times just gloss shit like that over.

Still, HBK looks so weird to me without hair.
He also needs to shave off that scruffy looking beard. Or at least dye it all one color!!!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

respect?

he made a deal.

he lost.

wtf is that nonsense?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
respect?

he made a deal.

he lost.

wtf is that nonsense?
It would make more sense if it didn't come out of the mouth of the guy who once 'lost his smile' and another time was so injured 'his knee was beyond repair' instead of dropping titles in the ring. I'm sure WWE thinks no one remembers that shit though!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would make more sense if it didn't come out of the mouth of the guy who once 'lost his smile' and another time was so injured 'his knee was beyond repair' instead of dropping titles in the ring. I'm sure WWE thinks no one remembers that shit though!

Plus the Dean Douglas one, right?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be great if WWE let Taker and/or Kane come out and cut a promo on just how little Shawn knows about the word respect and bring up all the disrespectful shit Shawn has done during his career. I know it will never happen or Taker wouldn't do it if asked but I can dream can't I.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be great if WWE let Taker and/or Kane come out and cut a promo on just how little Shawn knows about the word respect and bring up all the disrespectful shit Shawn has done during his career. I know it will never happen or Taker wouldn't do it if asked but I can dream can't I.

i vote they let Bret Hart come out and do that.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the Dean Douglas one, right?
Yuup!!! That's another one. There are 3 or 4 times he played hurt to avoid drooping the title properly in the ring. There is also the story that during one of Shawn's title defense where he was scheduled to drop the title that Taker was in the Gorilla Position and was heard to say "If he (Shawn) doesn't drop the title, I'll drop him!". This was after the 3 or 4 times he faked injury to avoid dropping the title in the ring.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuup!!! That's another one. There are 3 or 4 times he played hurt to avoid drooping the title properly in the ring. There is also the story that during one of Shawn's title defense where he was scheduled to drop the title that Taker was in the Gorilla Position and was heard to say "If he (Shawn) doesn't drop the title, I'll drop him!". This was after the 3 or 4 times he faked injury to avoid dropping the title in the ring.

He also refused to lose the title to Vader...which basically neutered him.

Vader did get hurt a lot, and a guy that size with some of the stuff he did...that's not surprising. But still.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also refused to lose the title to Vader...which basically neutered him.

Vader did get hurt a lot, and a guy that size with some of the stuff he did...that's not surprising. But still.
Yeah! Killed Vader's push. At least Shawn has admitted he was a turd and 'not always a nice person' during the first half of his career. Still doesn't excuse it or makes things right. Or make him believable when he talks about respect.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
special guest referee.
That's a pretty good idea. Make people wonder when/if Bret will stab Shawn/HHH or Taker/Kane in the back. Make it better by having Taker say he wants one of Shawn buddies to be special guest ref and then name Bret. "You're still best buds, right Shawn?"

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty good idea. Make people wonder when/if Bret will stab Shawn/HHH or Taker/Kane in the back. Make it better by having Taker say he wants one of Shawn buddies to be special guest ref and then name Bret. "You're still best buds, right Shawn?"

Good idea and something that I might have done if i was head of creative.

I kinda liked last night's Raw. I'm a Chaos/ Swerve guy though.

Kinda looking forward to next week.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole HBK thing with me goes like this.

Was he a Piece of shit the 1st half of his career. Oh Fuck ya.

However, and remember that I'm far from a religious man, ever since he found the good book. Alot of those issues have gone away.

There could have been numerous NUMEROUS careers that he could have killed (Orton, Batista to name a few). Hell, Alot of the Hogan/ HBK angle. He asked Vince if Hogan would be ok with this.

In closing, let me say this. People change when something drastic happens to them. He has changed for the better. At least have that in mind when you Judge him