• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last Raw of 2014, was the worst Raw of 2014. This is beyond stupid, is there entire creativity team full of people with Down Syndrome. Peace out wwe, I will no longer dedicate time to waste on your product.

I don't know what your smoking bro but pass it over.

I thought it's very entertaining. E anc C were of fire right from go.

a 5 star match (uso's vs Miz and Mizdow)

a 4 star match that ended in DQ (Ziggler vs Rusev)

and a very compelling ending

Makes me want to watch on next monday

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ascensions reminds me of this underrated tag team

Low-res-wrestling-3.jpg

( i think it becuase they only lasted for 2 or 3 years)

Thats what I saw too, out of shape. kinda bouncy flabby like Bo suckjob. Should have had more of a shield look without taking off their shirts or vests until they lost the love handles and got some ab definition.

It was even stupid having them in a match against miz and mizpawn after they lost the titles. Had to be someone else back there to fight.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what your smoking bro but pass it over.

I thought it's very entertaining. E anc C were of fire right from go.

a 5 star match (uso's vs Miz and Mizdow)

a 4 star match that ended in DQ (Ziggler vs Rusev)

and a very compelling ending

Makes me want to watch on next monday

I am sick of rollins and his midget security. its as bad as punk sitting on stage preaching for 10 minutes. Someone needs to get that hornswallow and the little bull to come out as their security team and beat the shit out of gay and gay. They need to let Rollins do his talking in the ring with his wrestling. Sadly, we are gonna hear for a month how great he is now by threatening the life of Edge and being the reason the authority is back. Somewhere next year, I see the authority turning on him.

Bryan, I was hoping we didnt need to see him anymore. But I guess the choice of losing your mobility and your hot wife are too much for some people. He was a good choice for GM, I dont think he is gonna last long. What position is he in to take a curb stomp that is due to be coming. Either way, I say Rollins cashes in at money in the bank whether its cena or brock winning, and agree we get stuck with Rollins vs bryan, a guy who was not technically beat for his belt. Just call it the light heavy weight title already.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edge and Christian were boring

Cesaro butchered a in ring promo

Usos have the belts, didn't get to see Mizdow wrestle again

Ziegler and Rusev had a match where everyone knew it would end in a DQ

Ryback butchered another promo

I didn't care about Reigns / Rollins match and feel asleep during it, I'm assuming the two goons and the big show interfered.

The Ascention is a very lame rip off, the throat belching is retarded, finally get to see Mizdow wrestle only to watch him get destroyed by two guys that will be unemployed soons.

The ending with all the impressionable kids in attendance and watching on tv seeing that if you throw a big crybaby temper tantrum, get a fat guy to hold someone down, threaten to end his life if you don't get what you want and then getting what you want. The WWE owes America an apology for that bs.

The Authority coming back just made an already irrelevant survivor series pay per view absolutely useless.

I give every segment a huge F except BnB coming back.

This Raw had way too much filler, I got the impression that they were making it up as they go.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edge and Christian were boring

Cesaro butchered a in ring promo

Usos have the belts, didn't get to see Mizdow wrestle again

Ziegler and Rusev had a match where everyone knew it would end in a DQ

Ryback butchered another promo

I didn't care about Reigns / Rollins match and feel asleep during it, I'm assuming the two goons and the big show interfered.

The Ascention is a very lame rip off, the throat belching is retarded, finally get to see Mizdow wrestle only to watch him get destroyed by two guys that will be unemployed soons.

The ending with all the impressionable kids in attendance and watching on tv seeing that if you throw a big crybaby temper tantrum, get a fat guy to hold someone down, threaten to end his life if you don't get what you want and then getting what you want. The WWE owes America an apology for that bs.

The Authority coming back just made an already irrelevant survivor series pay per view absolutely useless.

I give every segment a huge F except BnB coming back.

This Raw had way too much filler, I got the impression that they were making it up as they go.

Very few times I agree with you about wrestling, but you nailed it this time. Raw sucked last night.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they even fucked up the Miz losing the belts. Clearly needed Mizdow to be the reason they lost and immediately start a feud between those two. Maybe it did start with the cheers for sandow and the boos for miz, but miz throwing sandow into the ring at the beginning of the second match would piss off sandow, not miz.

I was looking forward to watching the stunt double flying around the ring without miz even touching him.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Raw sucked last night so much as it was awkward. What I mean by that is the process (the content, matches, etc) was pretty good but the end result left a lot to be desired. Essentially every storyline from the last 3 or 4 months reset back to its starting point (Authority back, Usos are tag champs again, Brock is back to fight Cena, etc etc). It's just a weird dynamic and puts a big damper on things. But its the start of Mania season which is typically WWE's strong point so hopefully it'll pick up and we can pretend all this never happened (cuz apparently that's what WWE is doing).

BTW, The Ascension is hot garbage. It's actually an embarrassment that WWE would even put them on the main roster. NOTHING about them works, NOTHING. They are even fundamentally flawed. They dress and act like a power team, yet they have two very different body types. That gimmick could work if say Ryback and Big E were dressed like that (two jacked up dudes) but not when you have one tall guy that isn't all that cut and another who is visibly smaller than him. They're the most ridiculous thing WWE has done in some time.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Raw sucked last night so much as it was awkward. What I mean by that is the process (the content, matches, etc) was pretty good but the end result left a lot to be desired. Essentially every storyline from the last 3 or 4 months reset back to its starting point (Authority back, Usos are tag champs again, Brock is back to fight Cena, etc etc). It's just a weird dynamic and puts a big damper on things. But its the start of Mania season which is typically WWE's strong point so hopefully it'll pick up and we can pretend all this never happened (cuz apparently that's what WWE is doing).

BTW, The Ascension is hot garbage. It's actually an embarrassment that WWE would even put them on the main roster. NOTHING about them works, NOTHING. They are even fundamentally flawed. They dress and act like a power team, yet they have two very different body types. That gimmick could work if say Ryback and Big E were dressed like that (two jacked up dudes) but not when you have one tall guy that isn't all that cut and another who is visibly smaller than him. They're the most ridiculous thing WWE has done in some time.

the thing that got me was announcing them at 400 whatever pounds. Body types are still kinda in line with the legion of doom, animal power stocky, little definition, Hawk cut and chiseled like a statue. This is slapping the face of LOD.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seth Rollins just continues to impress the shit out of me. This kid is fucking awesome.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watched some of total divas yesterday. They caught up to summerslam, with brie, her brother and mother telling Cena if he was not gonna marry nicole and let her have kids he should let her go. John agreed and dumped Nicky, but agreed to not tell nicky the family told him to do it. Eventually Brie told nicky they met with john and that was what ended up causing the problems that seemed real with the bellas. Nicky ended up going back to cena..

Paige was on, she is nuts.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena ain't got time for that drama.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting rumored to make an appearance tonight with The Authority back in charge.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we about to get an all Heel title run with all the titles? If so, blah.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh another BNB title run. Things keep getting worse.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The IC Title is an albatross at this point. They probably took the title off Ziggler so they can give him a bigger push

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The IC Title is an albatross at this point. They probably took the title off Ziggler so they can give him a bigger push

To where? He isn't sniffing the big boy title with Rollins, Cena, Lesner, Reigns, Orton, Bryan, etc, etc ahead of him. What does he possibly do now? He finally brought some respect and talent to the IC division.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To where? He isn't sniffing the big boy title with Rollins, Cena, Lesner, Reigns, Orton, Bryan, etc, etc ahead of him. What does he possibly do now? He finally brought some respect and talent to the IC division.

IC Champions don't even get a match at WM anymore. I'd be shocked if he's in the title picture, but he can get a high profile title match at WM

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IC Champions don't even get a match at WM anymore. I'd be shocked if he's in the title picture, but he can get a high profile title match at WM

And the IC might get a title match at WM if they would let someone like Ziggler have the title for a while.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, is this Ascension shit serious?