• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OFFICIAL Post-Draft Analysis Thread - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride - You also have an invalid roster. Xavier Hutchinson should not be on your roster. He was drafted by Waxy Frogs.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't I think of this? I should just grab some of Q's players.

of course Navin went there, i have the best Bruin since Cade McNown

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
de Laura can play. He was somehow found Not Guilty of DUI after blowing a stop sign, driving the wrong way, failing a sobriety test and refusing a breathalyzer but that's the benefit of being in a college town in a county of 10k people. I would expect him to start from game 1.

I really like my WR group. There were a couple more that I would have liked to add but ran out of roster space.

I seemed to go heavy with the SEC this year. I feel like in the past I stayed away from them a little bit just because I stuck to what I was comfortable with from watching PAC-12 football. The SEC schedules play into fantasy a little better I think, starting to learn a little something in year 3 for me.

I agree that QB is a little thin for me.

I really wanted Chris Olave......but couldn't quite take him #1

Overall I like my squad a lot. I just have a feeling that I'll overthink matchups and screw something up. I still have nightmares about sitting Najee and Clyde Edwards-Helaire because I was expecting another 9-6 grinder when they both went for over 30 points.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
de Laura can play. He was somehow found Not Guilty of DUI after blowing a stop sign, driving the wrong way, failing a sobriety test and refusing a breathalyzer but that's the benefit of being in a college town in a county of 10k people. I would expect him to start from game 1.

I really like my WR group. There were a couple more that I would have liked to add but ran out of roster space.

I seemed to go heavy with the SEC this year. I feel like in the past I stayed away from them a little bit just because I stuck to what I was comfortable with from watching PAC-12 football. The SEC schedules play into fantasy a little better I think, starting to learn a little something in year 3 for me.

I agree that QB is a little thin for me.

I really wanted Chris Olave......but couldn't quite take him #1

Overall I like my squad a lot. I just have a feeling that I'll overthink matchups and screw something up. I still have nightmares about sitting Najee and Clyde Edwards-Helaire because I was expecting another 9-6 grinder when they both went for over 30 points.
Ah, so you pulled a Q.

that’s my specialty

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so you pulled a Q.

that’s my specialty
I also let go of Mac Jones and Najee last year.....so it's quite possible that I'm following in your footsteps.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headed to Minneapolis this weekend. When I return I will post a schedule.

Remember the first waiver claim is the Wednesday before the start of the first games... Waivers are due at 1:00 PM CT and can be emailed to soulwaivers 12 gmail.com

Minimum bid is 5... You have a total of 100 points on the season. You can use 2 (1-4 pt) exceptions on kickers but after that any kicker has to have the minimum 5 pt bid. If someone bids the same amount the person who bid first is used as the tiebreaker. All of you know this but adding this in here for @SteelersPride ... Once you sign a player(s) off waiver you will have to release a player(s) to make room on your roster.

Cept Q... He has to big 10 minimum everytime due to his punishment of claiming 3 players last year already on a roster.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headed to Minneapolis this weekend. When I return I will post a schedule.

Remember the first waiver claim is the Wednesday before the start of the first games... Waivers are due at 1:00 PM CT and can be emailed to soulwaivers 12 gmail.com

Minimum bid is 5... You have a total of 100 points on the season. You can use 2 (1-4 pt) exceptions on kickers but after that any kicker has to have the minimum 5 pt bid. If someone bids the same amount the person who bid first is used as the tiebreaker. All of you know this but adding this in here for @SteelersPride ... Once you sign a player(s) off waiver you will have to release a player(s) to make room on your roster.

Cept Q... He has to big 10 minimum everytime due to his punishment of claiming 3 players last year already on a roster.
How do waivers work? Order?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please read the message you just quoted. It is in there it is also in the rules thread. Everyone gets 100 points on the season.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what player this year i'll foolishly spend too many waiver points on after week 1 for him to do absolutely nothing the rest of the season.

Last year it was Luke McCaffrey, who is now at RICE. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.