• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official pats/falcons SB smack talk thread

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use mine as an alarm clock(not that I need one, I'm always awake an hour before it goes off), but other than that, my phone is just a phone.

I haven't "slept in" in so long I cannot recall.....

My son on the other hand can sleep till noon no sweat.

My body clock is set for 4:45 AM. That's the time I wake up to pay for my sins.

Of which the list is long and distinguished.....

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I was taking a break and going to talk football on other threads. Try keeping up Billy Bob before we take your red neck card away.

Yeah that briefs well. I'm sure you're real proud of the name of Spud. What makes everything you say ignorant is you state things that you absolutely know nothing about. Keep practicing Pud. I'm on the other pages talking football. You can stay here and discuss how you and Slim Whitman exchange BBQ recipes, vaya con dios my darling

Sounded like a permanent goodbye to me.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok wanna be man.

Weak sauce is copying the rant of a lame failing local Atlanta sports radio show.

A rant that I haven't heard and you can't proved exists. A rant that you made up.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't "slept in" in so long I cannot recall.....

My son on the other hand can sleep till noon no sweat.

My body clock is set for 4:45 AM. That's the time I wake up to pay for my sins.

Of which the list is long and distinguished.....

I can sleep until 8 or 9 if I stay up until 3 AM drinking on a weekend, but other than that, I'm awake at 4:00, alarm goes off at 5.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except he has been posting on other threads.

Do you ever get anything right? Maybe expand your mentality beyond turn left repeatedly.:thumb:

I clearly meant a permanent goodbye to this thread, obviously, but I wouldn't expect a guy that makes up fictional radio rants in his head to look too deep into things.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can sleep until 8 or 9 if I stay up until 3 AM drinking on a weekend, but other than that, I'm awake at 4:00, alarm goes off at 5.

The booze amps me up too much so I usually bail on it around 7 PM at the latest.

But the cake and other things combustible assist in the crash and burn that puts me to sleep easily.

I find though that if I wake up, for anything, I'm fucked. Sleep no more.

I have my best sleep when I "liberate" a couple of my son's after seizure Ativans.

Slip a couple of those puppies under your tongue as head hits the pillow and you sleep very well.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The booze amps me up too much so I usually bail on it around 7 PM at the latest.

But the cake and other things combustible assist in the crash and burn that puts me to sleep easily.

I find though that if I wake up, for anything, I'm fucked. Sleep no more.

I have my best sleep when I "liberate" a couple of my son's after seizure Ativans.

Slip a couple of those puppies under your tongue as head hits the pillow and you sleep very well.

I usually play poker until 3 AM on Friday nights and I'm usually out drinking until at least 3 AM on Saturdays. I'm dead most Sundays.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clearly meant a permanent goodbye to this thread, obviously, but I wouldn't expect a guy that makes up fictional radio rants in his head to look too deep into things.

Nothing fictional about it. You were symbiotic with them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounded like a permanent goodbye to me.
You were only hoping it was permanent so I'd stop bitch slapping you every time you're wrong on here. I hear corn starch is good for diaper rash. Try using some Skippy.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that you had something to back up the noise you keep posting. Oh well.

Been a few days, so no at this point.

Readers Digest version.

He posted about how Boston was racist, Atlanta women were much more beautiful. Easy coinkydink there. Then he went on to point out bands from the two regions for comparison, using the exact same bands for both regions the sports guy used. It was spot on, and just hours after local sports guy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually poking doggies until 3 AM on Friday nights and I'm usually out drinking with my mother until at least 3 AM on Saturdays. I'm dead most days.
FIFY