• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because love makes his team 10 points per 100 possesions better. Kyrie was a negative and way worse as a team on defense when he's on the floor.

Come on....

That's like saying Cousins and Davis are not top 30 because they don't make the guys around them rise to the occasion.

You can't make wine out of sewer water:noidea:.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic has had one year where he was anything more than slightly below league average despite playing for like what, 5-6 years? cmon now

I meant last Season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is a better shooter but makes KI's defense look awesome. Westbrook is a shooting guard in a PG body. Rose is a poor shooter coming off 2 major knee surgeries. Paul, I give you but he is getting older and his knees are not 100%. Parker fits the SA system and that's what benefits him. Lillard is the guy to watch out west. Wall isn't in Irving's league.

Lmao steph was a way better defender than kyrie last year. Not saying steph was a great defender but he was between average and slight above that last year while kyrie was harden level defense

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you think fast break buckets are so easy to come by. You need to play defense and force a lot of live ball turnovers to be a great fast break team.

or cleanup the glass and have a transcendent outlet passer like Love and PGs that are playmakers and can push the ball like Kyrie and bigtime athlets like LeBron/Waiters to finish-

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on....

That's like saying Cousins and Davis are not top 30 because they don't make the guys around them rise to the occasion.

You can't make wine out of sewer water:noidea:.

Wolves team wasn't that much better than the cavs lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is a better shooter but makes KI's defense look awesome. Westbrook is a shooting guard in a PG body. Rose is a poor shooter coming off 2 major knee surgeries. Paul, I give you but he is getting older and his knees are not 100%. Parker fits the SA system and that's what benefits him. Lillard is the guy to watch out west. Wall isn't in Irving's league.

Curry, Dame, Kyrie, Wall and Kemba are gonna be exciting to watch over the next few years.

The NBA is in terrific shape, pg wise.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Curry defense is way better than Kyrie's. Just look at the stats. If you honestly think Kyrie is a better defender you should stop posting on this board.

So you seriously think Kyrie is better than Curry, Westbrook, and Rose? LMAO

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly doubt it. Miami wasn't motivated last year. Lebron was a terrible defender last year also. One thing about this organization is that they always produced good defensive teams.

Heat finished 11th in DEF EFF last year.

The year before Lebron came here they finished 3rd with not a lot if any great individual defenders.

Yup people seem to think lebron played great defense last year and I didn't see that

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry defense is way better than Kyrie's. Just look at the stats. If you honestly think Kyrie is a better defender you should stop posting on this board.

So you seriously think Kyrie is better than Curry, Westbrook, and Rose? LMAO

This is getting outrageous to be honest LOL

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly doubt it. Miami wasn't motivated last year. Lebron was a terrible defender last year also. One thing about this organization is that they always produced good defensive teams.

Heat finished 11th in DEF EFF last year.

The year before Lebron came here they finished 3rd with not a lot if any great individual defenders.

Let's be realistic. LBJ was second team all defense last year so I doubt he was terrible. The Heat will consider this year successful if they get to the playoffs and I don't think they will. Would be interesting to see Cleveland and Miami in the first round, seed 1 (Cle) versus seed 8. (Mia)

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you replace kyrie with curry last year that team easily makes the playoffs last year

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao steph was a way better defender than kyrie last year. Not saying steph was a great defender but he was between average and slight above that last year while kyrie was harden level defense

Curry in his early years- the years that Kyrie is in right now- was a beyond atrocious defender and Kyrie's health problems look like a hangnail compared to what Curry dealt with when he was a young kid that looked like he was 12 and not yet phyiscally developed or had a chance to get in an NBA weight room like Kyrie was too coming into the league

they areactually extremely similar players except that Curry is a transcendent once in a generation shooter- and Kyrie is a very good outside shooter, his best strength is his ability to finish at the rim in traffic

and guys, the kyrie's, curry's etc that come into the league and look like ackward teenagers? they need 2-3 years to physically mature and get in an NBA weight room- not everyone is a Bledsoe or Rose or RW or LeBron or Wall off the bat and just a physical monster that cna take the punishment on a nightly basis

Curry grew out of it once he phyiscally matured and got into a weight room and his injury problems were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more serious than anything Kyrie has ever had

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or cleanup the glass and have a transcendent outlet passer like Love and PGs that are playmakers and can push the ball like Kyrie and bigtime athlets like LeBron/Waiters to finish-

Cleaning up the glass means nothing. When teams play a team who love to fastbreak they will send 3 guys back immediately and have only the PF/C crashing the glass. Hard to run fastbreak with 3 defenders back.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be realistic. LBJ was second team all defense last year so I doubt he was terrible. The Heat will consider this year successful if they get to the playoffs and I don't think they will. Would be interesting to see Cleveland and Miami in the first round, seed 1 (Cle) versus seed 8. (Mia)

Trust me. He's wasn't terrible but he was meh last year

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves team wasn't that much better than the cavs lol

True:lol:.

The West is ferocious.

I mean, on paper, the Pelicans, Kings and Suns look like they have enough to make the playoffs in the East.

Bottom feeders like the Jazz, would have a shot to win close to 40.

That gets you a lottery pick in the West.

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose will never be the same player he was when he won the MVP award that should have gone to LBJ.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you really think Lebron was the only reason Miami had a good defense, you're delusional and knows nothing about basketball.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True:lol:.

The West is ferocious.

I mean, on paper, the Pelicans, Kings and Suns look like they have enough to make the playoffs in the East.

Bottom feeders like the Jazz, would have a shot to win close to 40.

That gets you a lottery pick in the West.

Crazy stuff. By the way clippers and warriors on Christmas :yahoo: can't wait for the matchup