• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also out of all starting PGs in the league curry was 3rd behind Paul and John wall. In assist percentage

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Thorpe (@CoachThorpe): Love's outlet passing might be the most important aspect of his game, from Cleveland's point of view. Corey Brewer led the league last season in transition buckets playing next to Love. Almost all of those scores came from Love's outlets, not Ricky Rubio's passing.

Corey Brewer only led the league in transition baskets last season..

i wonder why...probably from the twolves GREAT DEFENSE - and not Kevin Love being a FREAK passing the ball all over the freaking court right?

some people just destroy their credibility when they write stupid shit like outlet passes and defensive rebounding have nothing to do with transition buckets

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also out of all starting PGs in the league curry was 3rd behind Paul and John wall. In assist percentage

Curry played more time in collegethan Kyrie- and still came in small, and relatively weak, and injury prone------but after he physically matured, got into an NBA weight room- and got experience - he grew out of his injuries, and became an adequate defender- the same exact thing will happen to Kyrie and his early injury issues were no where near as severe as Currys

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Thorpe (@CoachThorpe): Love's outlet passing might be the most important aspect of his game, from Cleveland's point of view. Corey Brewer led the league last season in transition buckets playing next to Love. Almost all of those scores came from Love's outlets, not Ricky Rubio's passing.

Corey Brewer only led the league in transition baskets last season..

i wonder why...probably from the twolves GREAT DEFENSE - and not Kevin Love being a FREAK passing the ball all over the freaking court right?

some people just destroy their credibility when they write stupid shit like outlet passes and defensive rebounding have nothing to do with transition buckets

I've seen love play and that's the reason I weaned brewer in the deal if we get love. He's a great passer

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry played more time in collegethan Kyrie- and still came in small, and relatively weak, and injury prone------but after he physically matured, got into an NBA weight room- and got experience - he grew out of his injuries, and became an adequate defender- the same exact thing will happen to Kyrie and his early injury issues were no where near as severe as Currys

He was 6 foot 3 185 coming into the league. And kyrie is 6 foot 3 193. Doesn't sound like
He's to much bigger. Curry was a little over 180 coming
Into the league

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was 6 foot 3 185 coming into the league. And kyrie is 6 foot 3 193. Doesn't sound like
He's to much bigger. Curry was a little over 180 coming
Into the league

im just saying not everyone is a bowling ball like bledsoe or waiters- or a freak athlete like rose or rw or wall

kyrie and curry are not that type of guy- they arent freak athletes that are ripped and look like grown men when they got to the league- they were guys that were either teenagers or in their very early twenties- and they looked like it----- going to play in a mans league and taking it to the hole when your 20 years old and slight of frame and not phyiscally mature, and havent been in an NBA training program- your gonna get beat up a little bit

Curry over came it eventaully- he physically matured, got on a training program , and after a few years the injury stuff went away, and he became a good defender--- im just saying I think Kyrie is on the same exact track that way---both Curry and Kyrie are skill guys more than above the rim guys - and that bodes well for them as they age---- but right off the bat they were a little bit pushed around phyiscally-----but thats just natural coming into a mans league at that size and age- it all has/will work out

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality is that now he has become the help.

Chalmers won 2 titles with James in the same role.

oh man, you cannot compare Chalmers to Irving. Wade and James took the ball out of Chalmers hands just about every game I watched. James is gonna let Irving do the work handling the ball as long as he is getting them in the offense. Last year Irving was the best scoring option, now he is the third, I think Irving will love going back to the point guard facilitator and his stat line he worried about is assists.

If I were to rate them as point guards, Irving would be towards the top of the list of 30, Chalmers at the bottom. With Wade, James and Bosh on the court, a point guard should not be dribbling up court and shooting with no pass.

I guess this year we will see the real side of both of the players.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Cleveland fans predicted them to make the playoffs in the preseason. Let's not act like it was some terrible team when ever Cavs fan had them making the playoffs last October.