• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like that cavs team had no talent... Defense= talent too. The cavs now have 3 goood to great offensive players that struggles on defense last year. Outside of lebron who's still a good defender just not as good as 3 years ago. You still need defense to win

If you have athleticism defense can come, only one that could have trouble is Love. Varejeo and Bron are already great defenders and Kyrie and Waiters have the skill set to do it. It's gonna be alright.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have athleticism defense can come, only one that could have trouble is Love. Varejeo and Bron are already great defenders and Kyrie and Waiters have the skill set to do it. It's gonna be alright.

Kyrie lol?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mentioning Kyrie like he's some great player. The way you're talking about Kyrie I would think he's Chris Paul or something.

Chris Paul?!? Hell, the way Wiggy talks up Kyrie, MJ better be ready to hand over the GOAT title by next seasons All-Star break.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a Cavs team win 66 games that had a third the talent this team will have onit- especially once they fill out the roster over the next 12 months

I believe LeBron will want to put a big bold stat line on his resume that is a 70 win season.

With a prime Love, Kyrie, - and guys like Thompson and Waiters ( two top 5 picks that will be in their prime)- and ancillary vet ring chasers they will add-

and i am telling you- the wild card is their 2 first rounders and the Haywood contract- that could net them someone like a Larry Sanders or a Bogut- not those guys necessarily- but a type of guy like that- an Asik- to protect the rim- PLUS they would get a mid-level to sign a back court reserve

i mean time will tell

but Kyrie and Love have chips on their shoulder- guys like Miller and Marion did not take way less money not to try and win one more- Thompson and Waiters are going into their 3rd and 4th seasons- and one was just about half arebound shy of averaging a double double- and one is a very good compliment to LeBron in that Waiters can catch and shoot well-and drive and kick well-

we shall see guys

i can take the heat and the guffawing- i took a lot of it saying the Cavs could get love and lebron- and hey- like i said a few months ago - maybe i will be wrong---- but dont tell me there is no chance - because thats simply bull crap

This is not that NBA anymore.

The Cavs and Bulls are the class of the conference.

But, there is too much parity in the East to think they will win 60plus.

Lets see how great your boy Kyrie is when he needs to carry the load for team USA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like that cavs team had no talent... Defense= talent too. The cavs now have 3 goood to great offensive players that struggles on defense last year. Outside of lebron who's still a good defender just not as good as 3 years ago. You still need defense to win

that team had a little defensive talent - but its not like Z, Joe Smith, an injured ben wallace that was 34 and Varejao was a great defensive frontcourt or boobie gibson, delonte and pavlovic was a great back court defensively

they played great team d though- ESPECIALLY sicne LeBron was invested and trying and was the catalyst of it all- and had amazing 3 pt shooting the whole year because of their spacing

and they brought it every night- that team did not lose at home- and did not lose to teams they should beat

I think this cavs team will do the same- bring it every night, barely ever lose at home- and not lose to teams tehy should not lose too-

35-6 at home
26-15 on the road 61 wins-- that is TOTALLy attainable this season

next season- lets see who they add with Haywoods contract, their picks, and what they have to deal from-

but I think they add a shot blocking center with that 10.5 M and 2 1st rounders- and can move Varejao AND tHompson as bench bigs- and start a guy like an Asik or Sanders- and sign a good backup combo guard with the mid-level- and then sign whatever vets are avaliable next year like miller, marion and maybe allen are this year

like i said- we shall see-----

but as the one heat fan has said- bsktballer i think---- it depends a lot on Lebrons effort- and he said that lebron did not give it during theregular season all the time last year and i totally agree with that

i think he will play the whole time this season though because he wont have to do all the dirty work himself and can goback to making plays and having fun - like his chase-downs you never see anymore, or how he barely got out in transition- or barely strated from his man to jump passing lanes and sneak off his man to get a steal etc........

its gonna be a lot of fun that is for sure either way--- i would expect a VERY good ECF and Final- and of course a great WCF --- the NBA right now is as good as it has been in a long tine...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
list of guys with multi all star appearances at Kyrie's age at the last all star game (21)

LeBron

Shaq

Kobe

Isiah

Garnett

AND KYRIE

END OF LIST- thats it- in NBA history-------- no Magloire on that list...sorry

Dude, that's because he came into the NBA so young.

Allstar games are nice.

How many All NBA Teams has he made?

How many playoffs games has his team won?

How many times has he led the NBA in Assists?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i commend all you guyson calling me out on what is for the most part logical arguments too- i can see all your guys points and many have a lot of validitiy to them

compared tothe garbage on FN half the time it is very refreshing not having to argue about which owner isricher and who won more titles 30 years ago

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, that's because he came into the NBA so young.

Allstar games are nice.

How many All NBA Teams has he made?

How many playoffs games has his team won?

How many times has he led the NBA in Assists?

all very good points

and MEcca- when MMA would throw my quote in my face-DJ tried to say i said it about the 2014/15 Cavs- can u set him straight and confirm i would say it about the 15/16 Cavs?

i know how much u hate even confirming that MMA even existed though....man that guy was a piece of work

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god i dont want to get the boot, but i really want to make fun of MMA right now....

lol.....guys whats the status ona couple off color jokes and swear words for a guy thats not even on here? bootable offense?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
list of guys with multi all star appearances at Kyrie's age at the last all star game (21)

LeBron

Shaq

Kobe

Isiah

Garnett

AND KYRIE

END OF LIST- thats it- in NBA history-------- no Magloire on that list...sorry

Kyrie can start a new list.

Only player to have more all star MVPs then playoff game appearances.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all very good points

and MEcca- when MMA would throw my quote in my face-DJ tried to say i said it about the 2014/15 Cavs- can u set him straight and confirm i would say it about the 15/16 Cavs?

i know how much u hate even confirming that MMA even existed though....man that guy was a piece of work

Yes, it was 15/16.

Shouldn't matter.

You were wrong either way:lol:.

Hey, congrats on K Love.

Great deal for the Cavs.

Minny has something to look forward to as well.

Rubio could lead the NBA in assists just on Lobs to Wiggins and LaVine.

I will never say another disparaging word about Kyrie if he brings us Gold this Summer.

I will Happily give you:

Kyrie > Lillard

10 Walls and 6 Dragics < Kyrie:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was 15/16.

Shouldn't matter.

Hey, congrats on K Love.

Great deal for the Cavs.

Rubio could lead the NBA in assists just on Lobe to Wiggins and LaVine.

I will never say another disparaging word about Kyrie if he brings us Gold this Summer.

I will Happily give you:

Kyrie > Lillard

You're crazy lilliard> kyrie right now. Isiah Thomas> kyrie

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god i dont want to get the boot, but i really want to make fun of MMA right now....

lol.....guys whats the status ona couple off color jokes and swear words for a guy thats not even on here? bootable offense?

:lame:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs back then played great team defense yes. But also had the defensive players too

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was 15/16.

Shouldn't matter.

Hey, congrats on K Love.

Great deal for the Cavs.

Rubio could lead the NBA in assists just on Lobs to Wiggins and LaVine.

I will Happily give you:

Kyrie > Lillard

ESPECIALLY great deal for the Cavs if what Woj is reporting is true and Love has given his personal commitment to sign a 5 year 120 million extension- and - Cavs have that in their backpocket anyway being able to offer the most money and the 5th year---- between that and playing with LeBron is a very high probability that he keeps his word and you have Kyrie and Love signed with the Cavs for the next 6 years- along with LeBron into his twilight. ---- that should give them a bunch of shots at this thing-

its strange to think- LeBron/Love/Kyrie should be together barring something strange happening for the next 6 years- and i dont think there is a person on here- unless they are really really hateful to the Cavs - taht would say they wont win one title in that span

that means the drought at some point will be broken- i mean- its fairly inevitable isnt it? ISNT IT?!!! PLEASE LET IT BE!!! :gaah:

:gaah:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i commend all you guyson calling me out on what is for the most part logical arguments too- i can see all your guys points and many have a lot of validitiy to them

compared tothe garbage on FN half the time it is very refreshing not having to argue about which owner isricher and who won more titles 30 years ago

Not to rag on you, but I see more hope in your posts then logical arguments.

Tell you what, start the season 15-5 and then I'll start to buy into your 60+ win season, because you will have to do that 4 times to accomplish it.

The part you keep failing to acknowledge is that even though a couple handful of players surrounding James want him to accomplish his goal, the other 435 players in the league want nothing more then to see him fail.

Mark my words, I'm telling you, having that target on your back every single night like the Cavs will is very tiring.

Like Wade pointed out last year, teams are dropping confetti after game 2 ( I think) when Philly beat the Heat.