• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say between 54-60. Anything more I would be surprised and thrilled.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

You said in 2014-2015 they would if James went to Cleveland.

WRONG

100% absolutely false

I said- and this is the thing that MMA copied and quoted a MILLION TIMES- so the fact taht you would still make this up shows how scummy you are

"the 2015/2016 Cleveland Cavaliers could be one of the greatest NBA teams of all time"

ask Mecca if you need verification

and i truly believe they will- Kyrie will turn 24 in the middle of the season- Waiters 25- Thompson 25 they will be in their primes

Love will be 26 in his prime- LeBron 31 still in his prime- --- the 2 rooks should be able to contribute by then in some meaningful way

and the trump card- they have the 2 first rounders ANd Haywoods 10.5 million team option to trade---- which is pretty much guaranteed how they will get their rim protector-

so please dont lie DJ- --- Mecca will ABSOLUTELY back me up on that because she hasnt ruined her brain

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder just when Marion is going to make his mind up- i have read that its almost for certain he will be a Cav

and i think Ray allen is probably leaning towards retirement- so its probably fair to move on from there

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its seriously hilarious to me all of these people doubting LeBron and Love and Kyrie

that is just plain ridiculous-

DJ- your LAkers would give up everything they had on their roster for Kyrie- and not even think twice about it-

Love is only 25 years old! he could still get better!- and now that he is no longer by FAR the guy the other team focuses on and covers- he is gonna get a ton more open looks- play closer to the basket and rebound even more!----

and LeBron has the weight of the world off his shoulders now. Instead of having to be the teams best passer, best rebounder, best defender, best scorer, etc- he can just play his game- and do LeBron like things- instead of grinding away game after game-

Think of how much better a rebounding team the Cavs will be then the Heat---

the HEats best rebounder was LeBron- on the Cavs Love, Varejao, Thompson are all better rebounders- LeBron can not spend all his energy there

Love and Kyrie can go inside and draw fouls instead of LeBron being the only one except when Dwade played and felt up to it-

since Bosh stopped going inside and posting up Lebron was the only post option on the Heat- now Love will post up, Varejao will get the ball inside on pick and rolls with Kyrie, ---

Kevin Love passing on the wing to start a break is going to be AMAZING for LeBron on teh wing

all of this shit just makes the game so much easier for LeBron to use his crazy talents instead of getting worn out- your gonna see a lighter, quicker, rejuvenated, LeBron- that will go back to having a ton of fun playing the game again- because a lot of the time last year it did not look like he was having fun and thats a shame with his personality

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mentioning Kyrie like he's some great player. The way you're talking about Kyrie I would think he's Chris Paul or something.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mentioning Kyrie like he's some great player. The way you're talking about Kyrie I would think he's Chris Paul or something.

Kyrie is an all star- hes 22 years old- right now he is not a guy that can put a franchise on his back byhimself

but how many guys are like that? Melo certainly couldnt do it in NY - Love couldnt in Minnesota,

and who in their first couple years was awesome?-- LeBron, Durant, CP- their first 2 years? ZERO playoff apperances- Curry did not do anything in his first few years, Wall nothing in his first 3 years ,

if you are coming into the league at 19/20 years old- and you are drafted high and expected to carry your team- it just does not happen until at least year 4-5 for the most part- unless you are a freak of nature like LeBron is OR come into a ready-made situation like Rondo did

Kyrie is not yet a guy that can carry a franchise on his back- that is for sure- but he is a 22 year old multi-time all star that has more game winners than any player in the league since he strapped on his shoes in pro-ball----- and for a guy his age to have as developed an offensive game- that can finish at the basket on an A level and shoot outside at an A level is extremely rare.

thats why I think Kyrie is a top 30 player in the game at the age of 22

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamaal Magloire made the All Star game too....

list of guys with multi all star appearances at Kyrie's age at the last all star game (21)

LeBron

Shaq

Kobe

Isiah

Garnett

AND KYRIE

END OF LIST- thats it- in NBA history-------- no Magloire on that list...sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
list of guys with multi all star appearances at Kyrie's age at the last all star game (21)

LeBron

Shaq

Kobe

Isiah

Garnett

AND KYRIE

1. How about a list of what years the best PGs were injured?

2. Kyrie is fun to watch in all star games because playing defense isn't required.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just hand the Cavs the title guys, Championships are won on paper now according to Wiggy.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron

Shaq

Kobe

Isiah

Garnett

AND KYRIE

LOLOLOLOL

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did say that in 2015/2016 they would

I was the one that said the Cavs could have a chance at getting James and Love- and once they came together they could go for the wins record and i truly believe that next year they will make a run at 70- this year just coming together it couldnt happen- especially with Kyrie and Thompson and Waiters still learning

after this year- in 2015/2016- once they use their 2 first round picks and Haywood to land a rim protector- and bring the team back- YES - i believe they make a run at 70

They aren't sniffing 70 wins LMAO

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy when you say that they could reach the bulls record. You're completely crapping on Michael jordan. It's just stupidity

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just hand the Cavs the title guys, Championships are won on paper now according to Wiggy.

If you tried to hand it to them, Earnest Byner would fumble it.

My father whose 86 keeps telling me he will live until a Cleveland team wins a championship.

I keep telling him he's destined to make the Guinness Book of world records.

And IMO, the best team on paper right now is the current NBA champs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy when you say that they could reach the bulls record. You're completely crapping on Michael jordan. It's just stupidity

I saw a Cavs team win 66 games that had a third the talent this team will have onit- especially once they fill out the roster over the next 12 months

I believe LeBron will want to put a big bold stat line on his resume that is a 70 win season.

With a prime Love, Kyrie, - and guys like Thompson and Waiters ( two top 5 picks that will be in their prime)- and ancillary vet ring chasers they will add-

and i am telling you- the wild card is their 2 first rounders and the Haywood contract- that could net them someone like a Larry Sanders or a Bogut- not those guys necessarily- but a type of guy like that- an Asik- to protect the rim- PLUS they would get a mid-level to sign a back court reserve

i mean time will tell

but Kyrie and Love have chips on their shoulder- guys like Miller and Marion did not take way less money not to try and win one more- Thompson and Waiters are going into their 3rd and 4th seasons- and one was just about half arebound shy of averaging a double double- and one is a very good compliment to LeBron in that Waiters can catch and shoot well-and drive and kick well-

we shall see guys

i can take the heat and the guffawing- i took a lot of it saying the Cavs could get love and lebron- and hey- like i said a few months ago - maybe i will be wrong---- but dont tell me there is no chance - because thats simply bull crap

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you tried to hand it to them, Earnest Byner would fumble it.

My father whose 86 keeps telling me he will live until a Cleveland team wins a championship.

I keep telling him he's destined to make the Guinness Book of world records.

And IMO, the best team on paper right now is the current NBA champs.

Yep, when you can go 10 strong like the Spurs do. It's really hard to beat that. Cleveland's a little late to the big 3 party.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a Cavs team win 66 games that had a third the talent this team will have onit- especially once they fill out the roster over the next 12 months

I believe LeBron will want to put a big bold stat line on his resume that is a 70 win season.

With a prime Love, Kyrie, - and guys like Thompson and Waiters ( two top 5 picks that will be in their prime)- and ancillary vet ring chasers they will add-

and i am telling you- the wild card is their 2 first rounders and the Haywood contract- that could net them someone like a Larry Sanders or a Bogut- not those guys necessarily- but a type of guy like that- an Asik- to protect the rim- PLUS they would get a mid-level to sign a back court reserve

i mean time will tell

but Kyrie and Love have chips on their shoulder- guys like Miller and Marion did not take way less money not to try and win one more- Thompson and Waiters are going into their 3rd and 4th seasons- and one was just about half arebound shy of averaging a double double- and one is a very good compliment to LeBron in that Waiters can catch and shoot well-and drive and kick well-

we shall see guys

i can take the heat and the guffawing- i took a lot of it saying the Cavs could get love and lebron- and hey- like i said a few months ago - maybe i will be wrong---- but dont tell me there is no chance - because thats simply bull crap

You act like that cavs team had no talent... Defense= talent too. The cavs now have 3 goood to great offensive players that struggles on defense last year. Outside of lebron who's still a good defender just not as good as 3 years ago. You still need defense to win

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs are going to eat that defense for breakfast or whoever moves the ball really well