• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've said, Cavs window might be the next 2 years, and good luck with that.

The pressure on James to deliver that title to NE Ohio is going to only intensify.
By 2017 he will be totally bald, and his fingers will be down to nubs from him chewing on them.:lol:

He'll be okay. With his money he can buy lots of Rogaine and Xanax.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you guys act like you have never seen Kyrie play. And remember he has a lot of growing to do, he is only 22. Lebron is only going to make him better, you guys will see how he can make an impact.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've said, Cavs window might be the next 2 years, and good luck with that.

The pressure on James to deliver that title to NE Ohio is going to only intensify.
By 2017 he will be totally bald, and his fingers will be down to nubs from him chewing on them.:lol:

You don't think he had pressure on him in Miami without having won a ring and 'The Decision'. Cmon now you are fooling yourself.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James helps 'Rehab Addict'
Updated: August 5, 2014, 11:53 AM ET
Associated Press
18994COMMENTS22EMAILPRINT
AKRON, Ohio -- LeBron James and his two sons are getting their hands dirty in helping to rehab a house in the Cleveland Cavaliers star's hometown.

James took the controls of a backhoe Monday to help fix up a crumbling house for the family of a sixth-grader in his Wheels for Education mentoring program.

His sons -- LeBron Jr. and Bryce -- pitched in to help remove the front steps, a retaining wall and some porch railings under the direction of reality TV show host Nicole Curtis. Work on the house will be featured on Curtis' show "Rehab Addict" on the HGTV network.

The Akron Beacon Journal reported that work on the house in the West Hill neighborhood began Sunday. Businesses donated materials and labor for the project.

Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press

18994EMAILSUBSCRIBEPRINTCOMMENTS22

James took control of the backhoe?

I didn't see where they mentioned Gloria was there :rollseyes:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think he had pressure on him in Miami without having won a ring and 'The Decision'. Cmon now you are fooling yourself.

All 3 of them did, not just James, and they were all up to the task.

The EC is more evenly balanced now though, and if Durant joins the Wizards then getting through the East will be like now trying to get though the West.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 of them did, not just James, and they were all up to the task.

The EC is more evenly balanced now though, and if Durant joins the Wizards then getting through the East will be like now trying to get though the West.

KD is cursed by Lebron, be doesn't want to go to the East.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you guys act like you have never seen Kyrie play. And remember he has a lot of growing to do, he is only 22. Lebron is only going to make him better, you guys will see how he can make an impact.

I've watched kyrie enough to know that he doesn't deserve the praise he is getting

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD is cursed by Lebron, be doesn't want to go to the East.

Durant lost one Finals series to the Lebron and the Heat. NBA history says that at some point Durant will surplant Lebron as the best player in the league. Durant's only 25 and his game doesn't rely on athleticism the way Lebron's does. Lebron is at his peak right now, which at some point his game will start to decline. Definitely not this year, probably not next year, but in the foreseeable future it will. It happens to everyone.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant lost one Finals series to the Lebron and the Heat. NBA history says that at some point Durant will surplant Lebron as the best player in the league. Durant's only 25 and his game doesn't rely on athleticism the way Lebron's does. Lebron is at his peak right now, which at some point his game will start to decline. Definitely not this year, probably not next year, but in the foreseeable future it will. It happens to everyone.

But Lebron's jumpshot is gettjng better every year and KD still hasn't proved he can bulk up and has no post game. Before he can expand his game, Lebron will always be the better player , especially defensively

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Lebron's jumpshot is gettjng better every year and KD still hasn't proved he can bulk up and has no post game. Before he can expand his game, Lebron will always be the better player , especially defensively

At one point Lebron didn't have a post game (2011 Finals). All it takes is for Durant to team with Hakeem for a summer similar to what Lebron did. Lebron's better than Durant right now, but to say he will always be better is just laughable. As I mentioned before, Durant will get better, Lebron's game will start to decline. Yes, Lebron has improved his jump shot every year, but it will peak at some point as well. You're making it sound like he'll shoot 75% from the field for a season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Durant was the better defensive player last year

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Strictly my opinion, but unless James is winning championships, his other business interests / ventures will become more priority to him then playing basketball in the not to long future.

I think the move back to Cleveland was a very calculated first step in that direction.

The mans getting into movies, TV shows, and who knows what else?
It's much easier and more profitable to sell yourself if your liked.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends his career in LA or more likely NY so he gets to be more branded in a mega market.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And? All adding the jumper does is prolong his career and allow him to be a factor for a few more years. Kobe added the jumper and it prolonged his career, but he hasn't been the top player in the league for at least 4-5 years.

Lebron will go through the same thing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans crack me up with the lame excuses they make for kyrie

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will crack me up is if the Cavs do pull off a title run in the next couple years... a lot of the same posters who are now painting Kyrie as an inept NBA player will be be criticizing LeBron for running away from failure and teaming up with two more superstars.

Just remember, you can't have it both ways. Rag on the Cavs roster now, but be prepared to heap praise upon LeBron if they do well. Or praise the roster now and you'll have some ammo to attack LeBron if they don't do well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? All adding the jumper does is prolong his career and allow him to be a factor for a few more years. Kobe added the jumper and it prolonged his career, but he hasn't been the top player in the league for at least 4-5 years.

Lebron will go through the same thing.

Lebron is still only 29. I'm saying at the heighth and high point of his career, especially if KD doesn 't expand his game. He would be unstoppable.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure as hell we know now Lebron went to Cleveland to build up this young team, not to team up with two "superstars" like in Miami. If he wins in Cleveland it will be more earned and more of an accomplishment.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans crack me up with the lame excuses they make for kyrie

Kyrie's a good player. I feel this should be mentioned in our side of the argument. But they make Irving seem like he's the second coming of Magic Johnson and that his resume and skillset will be similar to that of Lebron's. Hell, he won't even be better than Wade, when Wade was in his prime.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie's a good player. I feel this should be mentioned in our side of the argument. But they make Irving seem like he's the second coming of Magic Johnson and that his resume and skillset will be similar to that of Lebron's. Hell, he won't even be better than Wade, when Wade was in his prime.

He already has a better jumpshot, how can you say he won't be better than anyone. You don't know, but we are just saying people don't watch him enough bc he was on a shitty team. If you really watch him he has the potential to be a special player. Give him a chance he is basically a senior in college right now, it is laughable you can predict how good someone will be especially when you never see them play.