• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was expected. Anytime James moves, some move. Not saying all, but it at least makes most Cavs fans more interested.

I jumped on my brother about this yesterday. He's now telling me Kyrie this and Waiters that....
after telling me for the last few years that he was totally disinterested in the NBA and wouldn't/doesn't watch it.

Same thing happened with my nephew.

What irks me the most out of all of it was HOW MUCH THEY ALL DESPISED James, and now its total crickets. Like it never happened or was ever said.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jumped on my brother about this yesterday. He's now telling me Kyrie this and Waiters that....
after telling me for the last few years that he was totally disinterested in the NBA and wouldn't/doesn't watch it.

Same thing happened with my nephew.

What irks me the most out of all of it was HOW MUCH THEY ALL DESPISED James, and now its total crickets. Like it never happened or was ever said.

It's only going to get worse when the NBA does things like having the CHAMPS play in Cleveland on opening night:L.

This also comes as no surprise :noidea:

Barry Jackson @flasportsbuzz about 8 minutes ago
Hearing that unofficial NBA schedule of select games includes Cavaliers-at-Heat on Christmas. Schedule still a couple weeks from release.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Zillion?

There are 55 posters that have posted > 10 times on this thread.

4 of those are Cavs fans.

Shaneman - he's the 1 you're referring to that's always been there
Me - told my story more time than people care to hear, I'm sure
WiggyRuss - He's new to SportsHoopla but been verified by the FN people as having always been a cavs fun
LTCF - I think he came from FN too?

Pretty sure Wamu said he's not really a cavs fan, even though he's a general ohio sports fan?

Anyway... its still the offseason, I'm sure there'll be more. There is not doubt that there are many more Cavs fans in the world today than there were a few weeks ago... but when it comes to people that care enough about sports to be hanging out on a sports forum... those guys are gonna be pretty loyal to their sports past, IMO.

There are 3 Fannation refugees ,that post here, that have been HARDCORE Cavs fans for the nearly 4 years that I was there.

LTCF, Russ and Sugarshell

They endured years and years of ridicule and I'm happy that they finally get there day in the Sun.

Wamu is originally from Ohio. But, he doesn't reside there now and is a Celtic fan.

Russ gets crap about being a Thunder fan. But, he's not.

He had a serious Man-crush, bromance :hug:thing going on with Westbrook when the Cavs were in the deep throws of suck-ti-tude.

But, he has always been about the Cavs.

Last edited by a moderator:

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Zillion?

There are 55 posters that have posted > 10 times on this thread.

4 of those are Cavs fans.

Shaneman - he's the 1 you're referring to that's always been there
Me - told my story more time than people care to hear, I'm sure
WiggyRuss - He's new to SportsHoopla but been verified by the FN people as having always been a cavs fun
LTCF - I think he came from FN too?

Pretty sure Wamu said he's not really a cavs fan, even though he's a general ohio sports fan?

Anyway... its still the offseason, I'm sure there'll be more. There is not doubt that there are many more Cavs fans in the world today than there were a few weeks ago... but when it comes to people that care enough about sports to be hanging out on a sports forum... those guys are gonna be pretty loyal to their sports past, IMO.

actually to correct you...Russ was a cavs fan, that changed his avatar, after Lebron left the cavs ( to throw the world off ) . He eventually resurfaced as a die hard Thunder fan, before he was outed , and then became a Cavs fan again, when they drafted Kyrie.....I have a front runner flow chart for him

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SugarShell is also a Cavs fan. And no I am not a Cavs fan. I have been a Celtics fan since the days of Larry the Legend. It wouldn't be right for me to jump on their bandwagon.

Cavs fan

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't speak for turnup, but for me...

The Heat and the Pacers were the only contenders in the East... not a lot of drama for the regular season. Everyone pretty much knew how that would go.

That will be very different this year... as no one really knows what to expect from all the teams in the East. The regular season will be much more unpredictable in the East.

agreed...the east just got interesting, as it now seems wide open....I would also expectr washingto to make a great leap inn terms of wins and playoff seeding

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 3 Fannation refugees ,that post here, that have been HARDCORE Cavs fans for the nearly 4 years that I was there.

LTCF, Russ and Sugarshell

They endured years and years of ridicule and I'm happy that they finally get there day in the Sun.

Wamu is originally from Ohio. But, he doesn't reside there now and is a Celtic fan.

Russ gets crap about being a Thunder fan. But, he's not.

He had a serious Man-crush, bromance :hug:thing going on with Westbrook when the Cavs were in the deep throws of suck-ti-tude.

But, he has always been about the Cavs.

LOL...this....but Russ would still be a front running thunder fan until the Cvas got lebron back

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the above, plus I often was frustrated by the lack of effort for major portions of most games.

I said this last year, so this is no post James sour grapes or looking at the bright side (if there is one).

Tell me about it. The Kobe/Shaq Lakers were notorious for that crap. Used to drive me crazy. I hated hearing the "they'll flip the switch when they need to" stuff. Problem with "flipping the switch" is that sometimes the bulb is burned out and it's too late.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me about it. The Kobe/Shaq Lakers were notorious for that crap. Used to drive me crazy. I hated hearing the "they'll flip the switch when they need to" stuff. Problem with "flipping the switch" is that sometimes the bulb is burned out and it's too late.

TF12,

So Byron is gonna run the offense that got Brown fired 2 weeks into his 2nd Season:surprised:?

Wow...that's ballsy :nutswing:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually to correct you...Russ was a cavs fan, that changed his avatar, after Lebron left the cavs ( to throw the world off ) . He eventually resurfaced as a die hard Thunder fan, before he was outed , and then became a Cavs fan again, when they drafted Kyrie.....I have a front runner flow chart for him

:pound:

That CT3 account was before my time:lol:.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed...the east just got interesting, as it now seems wide open....I would also expectr washingto to make a great leap inn terms of wins and playoff seeding

:agree:

Washington and the Barfcraps *coughs* Hornets.

Looks like MJ finally got out of his own way.

Jefferson, Lance Stephenson, Kemba are a nice trio.

I love their draft picks too.

It might take a few Seasons for Vonleh to come around.

But, Hariston could be a stud if he can stay out of prison.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here!?

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAH!!!

I agree...

When that stupid ZEKE led PISTONS team finally got over the hump...

It was just that....BIRD thought him n his MOB could just turn it on..

NOPE....but thanks to MJ's BULLS...I got to witness ZEKE's bulb go dim..:yahoo:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF12,

So Byron is gonna run the offense that got Brown fired 2 weeks into his 2nd Season:surprised:?

Wow...that's ballsy :nutswing:

No. They're not going to try and re-create Showtime. He wants them to be defense first. I like this approach.