• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

This is a slippery slope for the Cavs.

Would you bet the farm on Love without an extension?

I expect the Cavs to be very successful.

But, what if they aren't?

Would you trust him not to bolt?

I just read this on the Plain Dealers site...

I'm hearing the Cavs realize they may have to accept Love's current deal and gamble on him enjoying playing in Cleveland and with James. Then they will try to sign him for a maximum deal in 2015. So don't be shocked if a deal is made with his contract situation staying the same.

If Love picks up his option for 2015-16 this summer, the most that a team can immediately add is a two-year extension. I know, this gets complicated. The point is there are a variety of reasons for Love to keep his current deal, and then hit the open market in 2015. I'm hearing Love will not pick up his option -- that he would prefer to go to the Cavs on his current deal, then presumably enjoy being successful playing with LeBron James. Remember, he also has done a commercial with Kyrie Irving. He sees marketing possibilities in Cleveland -- along with a chance to win big.
:hail:

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, My Dear:kiss:

You have officially abandoned the NbA now, huh?

You don't even have the Celtics as one of your Teams!
No...........LOL..........I just don't post much during the day now......It is a lot harder to keep up with where everybody is on this site...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...........LOL..........I just don't post much during the day now......It is a lot harder to keep up with where everybody is on this site...

Ah, I see....

My time is getting short too.

I go back to school on the 12th.

I'm kinda nervous because this is a big step up from what I'm used to.

Wish me luck :hope:

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Call me blind, but I watched near every minute of his playing time, and he always seemed engaged in playing D.
Was he always successful? Of course not, but who was?
Our team D was down across the board last season.
Plus, consider who was on the court with him during his minutes.
Successful D is executed as a group.

You guys make it sound like the other 4 guys on the court with him were excelling and he was the only one lost.

Were talking a minimum salary 1 or 2 year deal here.

James is no longer here so the players willing to come here for discounted rates isn't happening.

I'm curious to know who you feel can potentially add more then Beasley can are available for 1M.

It's funny, last year he was welcomed on a 2x championship roster and moved UP the rotation until Oden moved down.
Look at total plus/minus ranks for Beasley. He was 401. Not just plus/minus in points but considering offensive and defensive efficiency for 2013-2014. Lebron was 1. The funny party was that Kyrie was below Beasley.

Beasley was welcomed and he did well early but lost focus down the end and was as much of a liability as an asset.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, My Dear:kiss:

You have officially abandoned the NbA now, huh?

You don't even have the Celtics as one of your Teams!
Just bought four tickets to see the Women's National Soccer Team play Switzerland August 20th......My wife, daughter, 14 year old granddaughter and I are going....Cost me $347 but it was worth it to see the look of pure joy on my granddaughter's face.....She has played soccer since she was 7..

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

He was garbage in Minny. But, still got a pretty good contract with the Suns, which he lost because he couldn't stop smoking weed.

You couldn't pry his ass off the bench with a crowbar in the Post Season, even when it was clear that Wade was struggling and they could use the points.

Add in the fact that the Heat lost the games best player, who happens to play the same position as Beasley, yet the Heat has shown no inclination to even offer him a vet minimum contract and that tells me ...

The Dude's mind aint right.

Clearly he has talent. It's what's between his ears that seems to be the problem.

I'm quite familiar with his failures in Minnesota and Phoenix, but that has nothing to do with how engaged he was here last year, or what his current mindset is today.
He's been a model citizen both on and off the court.

As far as Spoelstra being all over the place and not playing him, yes, it's true.
I'll bet, though, if Spoelstra had a do over card, he would do it differently.

People locally and nationally were questioning why he wasn't playing.

While I feel Spoelstra is very smart X and O wise, he's stubborn beyond belief in as far as believing that what he thinks will work, when sometimes it's beyond obvious that it won't.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bought four tickets to see the Women's National Soccer Team play Switzerland August 20th......My wife, daughter, 14 year old granddaughter and I are going....Cost me $347 but it was worth it to see the look of pure joy on my granddaughter's face.....She has played soccer since she was 7..

GGGGOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see....

My time is getting short too.

I go back to school on the 12th.

I'm kinda nervous because this is a big step up from what I'm used to.

Wish me luck :hope:
I have all the faith in the world in you.....You do not need luck....You are an amazing person...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Pat Riley should continue on with the project called Greg Oden. From what I saw of him last year when he did get to play precious few minutes, he was an asset to the Heat in his expected role. He blocked a couple of shots during the play-offs and I liked his defense. He could be brought back at the league minimum and I think he would begin to recover his career. If Riles has given up on him, I think perhaps the Lakers should give him a try-out.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's AWESOME, Mick.

I'm sure she will enjoy it.

It also helps to show her what she can accomplish with hard work.

So, money well spent:nod:.

We have been hitting the WNBA games this Summer.

Cheap, air conditioned entertainment :lol:

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Pat Riley should continue on with the project called Greg Oden. From what I saw of him last year when he did get to play precious few minutes, he was an asset to the Heat in his expected role. He blocked a couple of shots during the play-offs and I liked his defense. He could be brought back at the league minimum and I think he would begin to recover his career. If Riles has given up on him, I think perhaps the Lakers should give him a try-out.
I would love to see Oden have 2 or 3 good years......If anyone deserves it, he does...

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mick how are ya today?
Great...........Drove 5 hours round trip so my wife could go to the outlet stores..........Just got back home and going to a baseball game in a couple of hours....

How are you ???

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
That's AWESOME, Mick.

I'm sure she will enjoy it.

It also helps to show her what she can accomplish with hard work.

So, money well spent:nod:.

We have been hitting the WNBA games this Summer.

Cheap, air conditioned entertainment :lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great...........Drove 5 hours round trip so my wife could go to the outlet stores..........Just got back home and going to a baseball game in a couple of hours....

How are you ???

Just relaxing today. Get to watch the Indians play the Royals. Only 3rd or 4th time all year I've seen the Tribe on the tube. Have a good time at your game tonight.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just relaxing today. Get to watch the Indians play the Royals. Only 3rd or 4th time all year I've seen the Tribe on the tube. Have a good time at your game tonight.
I will..............What do you think of Lonnie Chisenhall ???