• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Love will be in Minny then for at least the start of the season, unless they take a GS trade.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been on all day but just wanted to say that Harden & Howard are 2 fucking bitches

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And who knows if KL would sign a long term deal w/ the Cavs after his current contract is up? At least the Cavs know that Wiggin's isn't going anywhere now that he's signed.

Cavs should just start the season with what they have unless they just want to make a small deal here or there

take all those young, talented athletes, a new coach with new ideas and great offensive ideas,

and have LEBron and Kyrie make plays for all them....will be just a ton of fun to watch

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been on all day but just wanted to say that Harden & Howard are 2 fucking bitches

Yeah. Calling out everyone else saying they're just role players is about as damning as you can do. Pull that shit when you at least win a ring. For Dwight and Harden to say that is ballsy since they're the cornerstones who couldn't get past the 1st round.

Trevor Ariza should throw his ring he won in 2009 at Dwight's face. It should look familiar since it came at his expense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen less talented Cavs teams win 66 and 62 games....

this team is fine- no reason to blow up all your depth and all the future picks and assets that you can keep adding to the team

i think that they could probably add a defensive minded big man that plays 20-25 minutes a game- but there is no reason to blow it all up before you even see what you have for a guy on a 1 year contract that - while I am sure would almost for sure resign- nothing is 100%

keep Wiggins, keep Bennett, keep your picks- keep Waiters or whatever else- and roll with it.....

LeBron, Kyrie, Varejao, Wiggins, Waiters, Tristan, Miller, Bennett is plenty a good enough core to start out with

you have plenty of picks and cap room to go out and get a player later on once you figure out what you really need- a big 3 ruins a lot of your flexibility and depth-

i mean- there is no way i could ever complain about a team with Love, LeBron and Kyrie----- but give this group a chance first- i think they will surprise people

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The East wasn't nearly as good as it is now those years.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Calling out everyone else saying they're just role players is about as damning as you can do. Pull that shit when you at least win a ring. For Dwight and Harden to say that is ballsy since they're the cornerstones who couldn't get past the 1st round.

Trevor Ariza should throw his ring he won in 2009 at Dwight's face. It should look familiar since it came at his expense.

I hope we get the 4th seed and rockets get the 5th so we can beat that ass.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets will be eliminated in the first round again

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets will be eliminated in the first round again

lol even if we don't make a move for love I like is as 3-5 seed in west. 3rd seed puts you right there to win the west IMO. This defense is great and a better offensive system intact

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen less talented Cavs teams win 66 and 62 games....

this team is fine- no reason to blow up all your depth and all the future picks and assets that you can keep adding to the team

i think that they could probably add a defensive minded big man that plays 20-25 minutes a game- but there is no reason to blow it all up before you even see what you have for a guy on a 1 year contract that - while I am sure would almost for sure resign- nothing is 100%

keep Wiggins, keep Bennett, keep your picks- keep Waiters or whatever else- and roll with it.....

LeBron, Kyrie, Varejao, Wiggins, Waiters, Tristan, Miller, Bennett is plenty a good enough core to start out with

you have plenty of picks and cap room to go out and get a player later on once you figure out what you really need- a big 3 ruins a lot of your flexibility and depth-

i mean- there is no way i could ever complain about a team with Love, LeBron and Kyrie----- but give this group a chance first- i think they will surprise people

In those days, James played hard the entire 48 , and it was contagious.
He no longer does, and since he's the leader, other follow.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPNSteinLine: Cavs can't trade Wiggins for 30 days BUT Bulls can't get KLove, either, w/out including Mirotic and/or McDermott & sweating out similar wait

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,246.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol even if we don't make a move for love I like is as 3-5 seed in west. 3rd seed puts you right there to win the west IMO. This defense is great and a better offensive system intact

With a rookie HC? 5-6 seed & 2nd in the Pacific Division.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In those days, James played hard the entire 48 , and it was contagious.
He no longer does, and since he's the leader, other follow.

he actually had depth around him back then and some athletes---in miami dwade would get babied and Lebron would have to do everything and it was unfair- be the best defensive player, offensive player, the best playmaker etc....

now he can rely on the young legs of other guys instead of guys relying on his young legs......

AND MAYBE even get an easy bucket or two instead of the knock down drag it out grind of a half court offensve Miami had where every point and every time you went tothe basket it would be a mugging...

get out on the break with kyrie and wiggins and millere and get some easy buckets Bron bron!