• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling:

Well bud....

I am looking forward to hopefully seeing some of these so called reported practices our teams are going to have....

You guys didn't need that garbage RASHEED..:lame:

As far as out football teams... I honestly have no earthly idea what to expect from either of them. None.

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAGIC MAN

No - we didn't.

I really like getting Nelson though. Quality at a very nice price.

Pretty happy with this roster. The West is gonna be a bitch again... but we have the pieces to be competitive. That's all I can ask for as a fan.

I still say HOWARD was a fool to leave NELSON....

But at least he has some gas in the tank...

you and I know with the right match you the MAVS can possibly advance past the first round...

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:minion:
As far as out football teams... I honestly have no earthly idea what to expect from either of them. None.

Yup...

I'm just hoping MACK isn't another MCCLAIN...

And that Jones Drew can pull a JERRY RICE and at least give us one good season in SILIVER N BLACK..

Not like that Piece of Shit CRAP SAPP

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say HOWARD was a fool to leave NELSON....

But at least he has some gas in the tank...

you and I know with the right match you the MAVS can possibly advance past the first round...

That's the great thing about the NBA. It's the big difference from the other leagues. Matchups are as important as the talent.

Between the Mavs and the Stars, the AAC is gonna be hopping again.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:minion:

Yup...

I'm just hoping MACK isn't another MCCLAIN...

And that Jones Drew can pull a JERRY RICE and at least give us one good season in SILIVER N BLACK..

Not like that Piece of Shit CRAP SAPP

Hey Shield...

what's the over/under for pick 6's your new QB will throw this year?:gaah:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wiggins develops like alotta people think he will the Cavs could have one helluva back court for years to come.

Which is why it would be a shame if they trade him now. I just don't quite understand the thought process on trading him for Love this season when they could have them BOTH next season if they're jus a lil patient.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why it would be a shame if they trade him now. I just don't quite understand the thought process on trading him for Love this season when they could have them BOTH next season if they're jus a lil patient.

Exactly. And who knows if KL would sign a long term deal w/ the Cavs after his current contract is up? At least the Cavs know that Wiggin's isn't going anywhere now that he's signed.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I DON'T think people who say Kevin Love is not a top player are being reasonable AT ALL. In fact, I think they are caught in some alternate reality or viral insanity. And there seems to be quite a few on here. It's utterly fascinating.

The whole "Top 5, "Top 10", "Top 13", "Top 17.2746" BS is so subjective and arbitrary. All the "not a superstar" stuff too.

He is clearly a damn amazing player and I challenge ANYONE to find even a marginally decent number of legitimate articles/analyses that disagree, NOT written by message board wannabe experts

Anyway, just sayin'.

You may carry on now.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I DON'T think people who say Kevin Love is not a top player are being reasonable AT ALL. In fact, I think they are caught in some alternate reality or viral insanity. And there seems to be quite a few on here. It's utterly fascinating.

The whole "Top 5, "Top 10", "Top 13", "Top 17.2746" BS is so subjective and arbitrary. All the "not a superstar" stuff too.

He is clearly a damn amazing player and I challenge ANYONE to find even a marginally decent number of legitimate articles/analyses that disagree, NOT written by message board wannabe experts

Anyway, just sayin'.

You may carry on now.
Totally agree. Kevin Love is the top 1,2 or 3 Power Forward in the NBA.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love would definitely be a great addition, but I thibk Cleveland will just lose too much depth. These young, athletic players could be key just to get good minutes. If we get Love, we have no SG and lose 2 more young guys that could thrive off of Lebron.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love would definitely be a great addition, but I thibk Cleveland will just lose too much depth. These young, athletic players could be key just to get good minutes. If we get Love, we have no SG and lose 2 more young guys that could thrive off of Lebron.

Interesting points...and valid ones imo. I don't think LBJ signed in Cleveland jus 2 play with Love...so losing a young guy like Wiggins could have an effect as you've mentioned.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:
This is the way I have looked at it all along.

The East is tougher now then it was during any of the previous 4 seasons.
Love/James/Kyrie with little else more then likely get you to ECS, or possibly ECF is James plays out of his mind and everyone else stays healthy.

WHY give up all that talented/potentially talented youth to get a player who can 100% be there next season if he wants to be?