• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty then....

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how the arrival of one player changed Kyrie's mind. Although if the Cavs were really not informed LeBron was on his way KI took a big gamble in hoping LBJ was gonna return in the first place. Before he re-up'd he seemingly couldn't wait to get outta Cleveland.
Here's a great article from January that basically sums it up that the money is too good for Kyrie to turn down Cleveland. Plus the article states that Kyrie came out and said the rumors of him wanting out were not true.

I think he took no gamble whatsoever on James coming back to the Cavs. He agreed to the extension on July 1st but couldn't technically sign it until the 10th. I believe he would have done so even if James had said he was re-upping in Miami.

Why Kyrie Irving isn't leaving the Cavaliers until at least 2018 - SBNation.com

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOZER to the LAKERS was the easiest call on the planet.

I was discussing the merits of their lineup with Boozer last week.

I actually liked that team 2 days ago with Boozer. I like them better now with more thought.

So, I increased my offseason prediction successs rate from about 1 in 100 .....to 2 in 100.... still better than Broussard.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 10000% agree have said this all along. The homesick stuff is touching, if you're actually naïve enough to believe it.

Interesting. But the Cavs have been lousy since LeBron left. And he even knows his return alone won't bring a title to Cleveland. I do think that he & his wife really did want to go back home. LBJ's wife's entire family lives in or around Akron & I have always heard she is very close to all of them. A good family is something LeBron never had growing up, I think that means a lot to him.

There are actually reports that his mother and wife did not want to leave.
At this point who knows, and who really cares.

All we do know for sure is that he got homesick directly after Wade missed 28 games,
right after he played 1300 more minutes than Wade,
and directly after Wade played like shit in the Finals.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are actually reports that his mother and wife did not want to leave.
At this point who knows, and who really cares.

All we do know for sure is that he got homesick directly after Wade missed 28 games,
right after he played 1300 more minutes than Wade,
and directly after Wade played like shit in the Finals.

Well who could blame him? Why would he want 2 spend the rest of his prime playing with a guy who can't really help him win unless his minutes are cut in half...literally? I don't think that's what he signed up 4.

And, look how carrying that team wore him down. Clearly his body needed some down time by the time they got 2 the Finals....

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BOI$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Does wonders when making life changing decisions...

Especially when kids are involved...its one of the reasons I moved back to MONTANA...

The gangs in WASHINGTON STATE were getting out of hand...+ the money was decent...

My AVATAR is a picture of my MOUNTAINS...I stopped to leave a piss on my way back from the dump ground containers..

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+

Especially when kids are involved...its one of the reasons I moved back to MONTANA...

The gangs in WASHINGTON STATE were getting out of hand...+ the money was decent...

My AVATAR is a picture of my MOUNTAINS...I stopped to leave a piss on my way back from the dump ground containers..

Plus with the money [BRON BRON] takes home he can provide a safe secure living environment that is conducive to learning.....

Plus I heard the SYMPHONIES AND ICE CREAM are to DIE 4?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that a Wal-Mart sign in the background?

j/k, man

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: ur so funny. That is a beautiful view.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus with the money [BRON BRON] takes home he can provide a safe secure living environment that is conducive to learning.....

Plus I heard the SYMPHONIES AND ICE CREAM are to DIE 4?

Dammit I keep telling you that Cleveland's world famous symphony is only 3 dudes banging on trash cans! And Akron (Strickland's) has better ice cream.:rollseyes:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My weekend has officially started!

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 21,024.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOZER to the LAKERS was the easiest call on the planet.

I was discussing the merits of their lineup with Boozer last week.

I actually liked that team 2 days ago with Boozer. I like them better now with more thought.

So, I increased my offseason prediction successs rate from about 1 in 100 .....to 2 in 100.... still better than Broussard.

:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope LTCF joins.

If I'm thinking of the same fella he's a Cavs fan right? If so he's gotta be happier than a pig in s_ _t right about now.