• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats basically what i gathered from it after finding out it was their poll

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I am no offensive guru here, but one thing I don't understand why we and other teams run the ball out of the shotgun around the 5 yard line. There were a handful of times I saw that happen this year with our team (and others) and it never seemed to work.

I definitely agree that we have the tools to really make improvements here. So I am pretty stoked to see how this next year will unfold. Heck, i am just glad we stepped our game up to where we ended up being 35th in total offense.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - meant to post in the post season thread. As a result, I will post this youtube in an effort to get this thread back to being off-topic/random in nature. Enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]mPnQ-Uf0XeI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brittney.griner_02.jpg

46 just went from 6 to midnight

REP!

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk about you guys, but i am very happy to see us so high on list, and among the other type schools. lets be real.... VT isn't that hard. schools like VT, penn state, florida, clemson are basically just schools full of jocks who also happened to be intelligent enough to do well in school without trying overly hard. the rest of the schools on the list are full of jocks who didnt try hard in high school and weren't naturally that smart. at least smart enough to get into VT, clemson, penn state, florida, etc.
this is a generalization, but VT and the others i named are just party schools for smart kids.
they're not saying VT students are dumb by any means. if anything, they're saying we are really smart, but like to get f**ked up and party and care about football way more than class. COMPLIMENTS!

and theyre basically all the best football schools. once again, a compliment. like it or not, VT is, and always will be a football school. thats the highest praise you can get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the problem is that the article is not complimentary in the least bit. Even though that article has no basis at all, it is still pretty insulting. And I can assure you that the average VT student works harder than students at most schools. That is what happens when your student body is predominantly made up of students in one of the best engineering programs in the country. I'm an engineering student and while I party and have a good time, a lot of my friends at other schools spend half the time working on schoolwork than I do.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
work harder -- play harder

the more stressed i've been in life .. the more trashed i like to get

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assholes took Alex Morgan off the most recent page with your incessant whining!!! ;)

This is an outrage! HOW DO YOU INTEND TO PLACATE ME!!!!

When I watched the Women's World Cup last summer, she made the short list of hot girls. Not a lot on there but she's definitely a nice one. I had a crush on that Rapinoe chick too. Turns out she is a lesbian

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christie Rampone??? The married one with two daughters??? She is old and kind of homely....

No, not her. She was the one with the short bleach blonde hair. She's nothing special but for some reason, I was drawn to her.

EDIT:

B3BD3F4870C6431B98EA4EE4C7601D3E.ashx

^Her. Not really into her on second looks. Must have been a summer love thing

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, not her. She was the one with the short bleach blonde hair. She's nothing special but for some reason, I was drawn to her.

EDIT:

B3BD3F4870C6431B98EA4EE4C7601D3E.ashx

^Her. Not really into her on second looks. Must have been a summer love thing

That's definitely a late '50s, early '60s look...the ol' beehive!