• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interviewed a guy at work today, turns out his cousin is Pierson Prioleau.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger. Fucking. Woods.

tiger3.jpg

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha!! Nice try!

I will say that VTScoop is making a VERY serious effort to pull customers away from the other paid Hokie sites. And why not? They have a very good product which is quite evident from their free offerings.

TAE,
I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but how come you're all over 247's dick every chance you get? I don't doubt they're the best pay site, but I tend to agree with 46 in that the pay sites make their money by charging exorbitant amounts for money for information they can't possibly claim ownership of, all while being dicks about it.

Perhaps I misinterpreted the vibe when I first started coming here (I don't think 247 was very well established then, and didn't have a hokie site) and people only really hated rivals and not the "pay site" concept in general.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TAE,
I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but how come you're all over 247's dick every chance you get? I don't doubt they're the best pay site, but I tend to agree with 46 in that the pay sites make their money by charging exorbitant amounts for money for information they can't possibly claim ownership of, all while being dicks about it.

Perhaps I misinterpreted the vibe when I first started coming here (I don't think 247 was very well established then, and didn't have a hokie site) and people only really hated rivals and not the "pay site" concept in general.

"I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but how come you're all over 247's dick every chance you get?" Wtf kind of silly-ass comment is that??

You're not trying to pick a fight but you're all over my ass for expressing a personal opinion based on a comparative analysis of FREE products for Tech football fans?? Really??

Right now, I want you to tell me and everyone else on this board which of the recruiting sites is producing better overall FREE information for Tech fans.

If you tell me this site, TSL, HokieHaven, or any other site is doing a better job of producing the quantity and quality of FREE information that 247 is producing I'm going to laugh myself silly.

Oh, btw, I don't own a sub to ANY paid account just in case you think I'm trying to drum up business for VTScoop. VTScoop is doing quite well on their own without my help.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe that this site is better than the free side of any other site. The thing I appreciate here are the people who clearly have sources (as proven by their excellent track records, you guys rock) who are willing to share that info for free. That's something you don't get from 247 or any other site I know of.

The point of my post wasn't to attack 247 however. I just noticed that several of your recent posts have mentioned 247 or Schurburtt and it was bothering me. I suppose I can go find the posts if you'd like. The fact that you interpreted my post as an attack on 247 makes me suspicious.

Anyway, it's more likely that you've just been using 247 more than any other source so it was showing up a lot in your posts. I apologize for my uncouth language.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as VT recruiting goes...

247- best pay site
SportsHoopla- best free site

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't have any subscriptions to any sites. It certainly SEEMS like 247 has the best pay site .. As far as their so-called free content ... there is very little to speak of. You can't even catch any decent information on their message board. They don't provide enough free info to even be called a tease. TSL and Ri are both the same way.

Their recruit profiles, etc, are pretty good though. They definitely are much more on top of things than the other sites seem to be.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former VIRGINIA TECH signee MONTREZL HARRELL commits to LOUISVILLE!!!!

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Dorian Finley smith will probably end up there as well. Pitino the plunderer.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paging Dr.46....

Got a case of food poisoning. Damn you and your microbes. I can't stop shitting and throwing up.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paging Dr.46....

Got a case of food poisoning. Damn you and your microbes. I can't stop shitting and throwing up.

Can I have your "Fuck the world" attitude if you die.

I can fill in here in a pinch...

Have you done any of the following in the last 24 hours -
1) eaten raw or undercooked meat/seafood?
2) have you eaten at a restaurant or delivery food?
3) have you had a salad?
4) have you eaten raw vegetables or fruit?
5) if yes to #4, were they "organic" vegetables or fruit?
6) have you been swimming/hiking in ponds or still bodies of water?

If you answered yes to any or all of these... you're fucked.

But serious, if you have food poisoning, get some good reading material near the shitter, get your smartphone charger in there too and ride it out for a day or two. You'll be back to shitting bricks on here and in the bathroom in no time.

Of course, if there's blood in either the stool or the bile, you should go to the doctor fairly quickly... especially if any of 3)-6) or true. Could be any number of bad bugs that will require more than just shitting it out.

Of course, let 46/2 to confirm... but I feel like I know what I'm talking about here... since his dumb ass has had about every form of viral/bacteria infection every grown or studied in a lab... and then I had to hear about it for days on end afterwards. Chances are you've got a regular case of salmonella, listeria monocytogones or something viral. Antibiotics and time are your only recourse.