• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Any of you guys got any killer grilling recipes? Our cooking goes outdoors from about mid march until late october and im looking to expand my repertoire some this year.

BTW i've got some good chicken and pork recipes (i keep it simple with the steaks) if any of you are interested <--------i must warn though, i use the eyeball to measure so i'd prob be totally off on measurments and such.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH CMON! how can you post a video of my favorite football game with the season so far away?!

Got to do something to pass the time. I agree. The offseason is waaaaay too long.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
damn im bored today!!! nobody in my office, no phone calls, no text, seems to be slow here, i even visited the main board (btw quit masterbating in front of the cpu, 46 can see you. c'mon you know who you are!!!), went over to disney:dead as usual, tried taking a nap but my damned secretary keeps talking ehhr!!!.

btw does anyone want to explain how to put videos on here <---not just the link but the actual video or share some recipes. IDK i got three hours to go and need some kind of something to keep me busy.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn im bored today!!! nobody in my office, no phone calls, no text, seems to be slow here, i even visited the main board (btw quit masterbating in front of the cpu, 46 can see you. c'mon you know who you are!!!), went over to disney:dead as usual, tried taking a nap but my damned secretary keeps talking ehhr!!!.

btw does anyone want to explain how to put videos on here <---not just the link but the actual video or share some recipes. IDK i got three hours to go and need some kind of something to keep me busy.

I've got a pretty good recipe if you like grilled corn hunz. Same for soy/citrus chicken and potato salad that are big hits...if any of these sound good.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok a few things:

1. None of the Hokies have much of an issue with the masturbation. We all have women to take care of that.

2. This gift comes at a price. You should see bonham in her non-glamour shots and caneman when he wakes up in the morning.

3. Go to youtube and copy all of the text after the = sign, not including the actual "=+. Click on the little youtube tab at the top of the advanced post thing. Paste the text that you have copied in between the two youtube brackets.

Give it a shot.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
lay it on me sparks!!! Like i said before, our cooking goes outdoors from march-late october so im looking for some new stuff to try.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ok a few things:

1. None of the Hokies have much of an issue with the masturbation. We all have women to take care of that.

2. This gift comes at a price. You should see bonham in her non-glamour shots and caneman when he wakes up in the morning.

3. Go to youtube and copy all of the text after the = sign, not including the actual "=+. Click on the little youtube tab at the top of the advanced post thing. Paste the text that you have copied in between the two youtube brackets.

Give it a shot.

2. i could have gone without thinking of those images

3. thanks, im shitty with computers. in the real world i surround myself with people that know what the f_ck is going on, cause i sure dont.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
test run

seems to have worked, thanks. i quess youtube doesnt allow this to be viewed "embedded"

Last edited by a moderator:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, certain vids on there do that. I don't know why, but at least you've got the concept now. BTW, you going to be in town for the Memorial Day festivities?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
actually as you can prob tell by looking at our land i've already been up there some. Will be there either fri/sat and then most of next week. I usually leave before the show starts. I was actually planning to PM you before then to let you know you could drop those papers off in the box or give me a holler if you like.

BTW im not hard to miss 6'5" 320ilb guy in a golf cart hahaha

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually as you can prob tell by looking at our land i've already been up there some. Will be there either fri/sat and then most of next week. I usually leave before the show starts. I was actually planning to PM you before then to let you know you could drop those papers off in the box or give me a holler if you like.

BTW im not hard to miss 6'5" 320ilb guy in a golf cart hahaha

Sounds good man. And note to self, don't piss hunzworth off.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Nah im a big teddy bear (who just happened to get fat after wife and kid, my friends tell me its happiness but i gotta think the twinkies and mcdonalds had something to do with it), my uncle who is about the same size is 3rd degree blackbelt tae kwon doe (sp?) and has ranger hand to hand combat training + some ninjitzu (sp?) thats the guy to look ouut for. hahaha

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lay it on me sparks!!! Like i said before, our cooking goes outdoors from march-late october so im looking for some new stuff to try.

Alright hunz..I don't get too much into actual measurements (I kinda wing it)but I'll do my best...

Grilled corn
Peel back the husks and remove the silks, leave the husks on.
Soak in water for awhile..preferably 6-8 hours..
Microwave several sticks of cold butter until barely soft, not melted, add some garlic cloves (or garlic salt is good too if you don't have fresh) into this mixture and little cayenne if you like some kick. This will spread on the corn before grilling, so if it is too soft may want to refrigerate it for a while.
Spead mixture GENEROUSLY with lots of salt and pepper. Grill with husks on until corn starts to brown a bit. Remove husks and stalk..The secret ingredient is at the end hit it with some lime juice before serving..

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soy/Citrus chicken

This one is easy. The ratio I use for the marinade is 3-4 parts fresh squeezed orange juice (or packaged, you can even use concentrated if you really like the orange flavor), 1 1/2 parts soy sauce and 1 part lime juice and 1 part lemon juice. Throw in a few cloves of garlic. The key to this is that I use the zest from the citrus fruit (especially the orange). It gives it a good twang. Marinade overnight and grill the next evening..Yum Yum

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loaded Potato Salad -- This stuff is a huge hit, alot of ingredients but worth it.
Boil Several pounds of red potatoes then cool them under cold waterwashing of any excess starch. Add a bundle of spring onions and a couple stalks of celery, and some flat leaf parsley finely chopped. Add a couple tablespoons of vegetable and lemon juice. Mix up a little bit. Add 3-4 boiled eggs, as much bacon as humanly possible (probably a whole pack of the thick cut bacon will do). Finally add a cup or 3 of mayo and an entire small container of cajun or grainy mustard (Grey Poupon is good). Everyone loves this potato salad, I kind of robbed it off the web and adjusted. Hope you enjoy..

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thanks sparks i do a very similar corn on the cob and will try the potatoe salad and chicken. I really dig the spicy stuff-just got some ghost chili extract, about 6 drops in a gallon of chilli and whew!!! Im with you on the whole measurement thing, im more of an eyeball/taste test type of guy.

for a real easy great tasting grilled pork chop:

try allegro (sp?) hot and spicy marinade add about 2tbsp of garlic and about a half tbsp of black pepper <--course ground, good chili powder, cumin. let marinade for at least 16 hours and grill. For a spicy meets sweet twist try grilling some pineapple slices and adding to the chops after making your last flip.

i also have a real simple chili lime marinade for shrimp or chicke if anyone is interested. Also have a great ballgame chili beans recipe that is simple as hell <----most all ingredients come from a can or box and is a huge hit during the winter months.

BTW i'd be interested in any/all recipes you guys want to share especially grilling. thanx

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loaded Potato Salad -- This stuff is a huge hit, alot of ingredients but worth it.
Boil Several pounds of red potatoes then cool them under cold waterwashing of any excess starch. Add a bundle of spring onions and a couple stalks of celery, and some flat leaf parsley finely chopped. Add a couple tablespoons of vegetable and lemon juice. Mix up a little bit. Add 3-4 boiled eggs, as much bacon as humanly possible (probably a whole pack of the thick cut bacon will do). Finally add a cup or 3 of mayo and an entire small container of cajun or grainy mustard (Grey Poupon is good). Everyone loves this potato salad, I kind of robbed it off the web and adjusted. Hope you enjoy..

Is it wrong for a recipe to give you a hard on????

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tailgate has to happen this year!!!!!

I am only about 206, but I can eat like I am 320. I have a jar of bacon grease in my fridge that is the start of every one of my favorite meals. In fact, the only reason left for me to continue to go to the gym and play sports is so that I CAN EAT!!!!!